Fate

Quick user!
Another Holy Grail War has started! You must summon a Servant before you miss your chance to participate!

Which Servant do you summon?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Peresvet
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Satania

It doesn't matter which class you pick. The power of your servant completely(!) depends on his historical prototype, so this thread is pointless unless you want us to name concrete people.
I'd summon Prophet Muhhammed the sorcerer. We'd conquer the Earth easy enough.

>you will never summon Scathach
Just off me now

Easy

Caster.

Will probably die a terrible death or wind up in a fate where I wish I was dead, but that's only fitting.

Aztec Onee-san.

>summon Helena
>join the Theosophical Society
>get to spend eternity in her Reality Marble surrounded by magical girls
I mean it probably doesn't work like that, but it's worth a shot

Dagnabit, didn't mean to quote

Probably as saber, not caster though.

Alternatively:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Peresvet
and sit out until there is only one other servant left, for the double co.

Dis guy

I use this picture of Bazett punching Illya to summon either Bazett or Illya

Archer.

Mama Saber (Lancer)

As a Caster who can convince anyone to join forces with him and, ultimately, to serve him. Just by talking.

I summon Emperor Norton I, the first and only emperor of these United States, the defender of Mexico.

I'd have kids with Sensei!

Pilgor as Berserker

>Scathatch can't be summoned in a normal Holy Grail war
>F/GO is literally the only series that she can be summoned in

Kill me now.

If riflemen are ok then Audie Murphy, if not then O'Sensei Morihei Uyeshiba so I can train with him.

Christopher Columbus/Cristoforo Colombo.

>Ability: make everyone job

Summon Paris, lucksnipe everyone

Diomedes as Lancer. God-shanking tactical espionage

Lancer - Weird Al Yankovic

Rider

Baldwin IV of Jerusalem

I channel Sup Forums to summon Anonymous.
Assassin class servant who relies on trolling his opponent into a frenzy of anger only to disappear, hiding as an innocent bystander until he can get close enough to stab them.

This servant has no combat skills and wields a simple kitchen knife.
His noble phantasm allows him to change appearance at will.

Jesus, Messiah class.

What class would Ragnar Lodbrok or Bjorn Ironside be?

I don't know if that's a good idea.

something female preferably, I would just stay in bed and fuck until the end days.

Berserker, obviously.

He's literally me though, we'll get along.

Only the best Archer. I would have to keep her well supplied with mana of course :^)

I summon chariot!!

>summon one of the female servants that will fuck without many issues about it
>fuck like rabbits every day
>at some point realize the enemy will soon come knocking
>ask or command her to fuck you full force
>die

Replace the last two steps with fighting if you think you can take the ones coming for you.

Do fictional Servants count? Then I summon Hulk as Berserker

>rance the hero of women
>class: saber
>Alignment: chaotic neutral
>Strength:B
>Endurance:EX
>agility:C
>magic:D
>luck:A
>Noble Phantasm:A

skills:
Magic resistance E: some magic spell simply wont effect rance or have the oppistite effect.

predator:if in combat with a beautiful girl or women, all of rance stats will get a one plus increase.

charisma: C: while blunt and a straight forward personality, rance has a way of getting people to like him.

eye of mind:(true) C:rance is an experience fighter and mostly one step ahead of his foes.

>Noble Phantasm: chaos the demotic sword.
this noble phantasm can cut through demons being of any demotic origins like butter. also cutting through any magical shields and barriers
>Rance attack(B anti-army)
releasing a powerful beam attack. its strong enough to destroy small army

>Kichikuou atack (A anti-castle)
rance slams his sword down with all his might and obliterate everything in his path
rance can only use this skill 3 times every 24 hours because of the heavy tool his body takes. all his stats gets down a rank each time its used and will return to normal after 24 hours.(example:from agility C to agility D)

>the hyper weapon:
rance has been know for getting most of his women falling in love using it to break their hymens. if he gets his imperial juice inside a women`s vagina, they will fall madly in love with him and do any thing he asks of her as long their magic resisters aren't C or above. if its above, the victim will be constantly horny and have a hard time concentrating. if raped multiple time, they may fall in love with him.

>Reality Marble: my glorious days.
rance can summon all the women he has ever fucked as low ranking servants and aid him in his battles. all the girls stats are from f- to D+

Seibah should have taught her daughter how to dress properly.

>Frankenstein's monster being a retard who can barely speak instead of a übermensch possessing a genius level intellect

would still fuck.

I would always stay loyal to the classic.

Clearly shit. I shall summon the first king of the Normans the mighty berserker Rollo.

as a lancer of course. hope he dosent kill me out of boredom.

Dude yes!!!! Lovecraft never even crossed my mind but holy shit, im mindblowned!!!

Berserkers are known for their class exclusive skill called Mad Enhancement, which trades their consciousness and sanity for a large power boost.

In some cases, it also affects and/or seals away some techniques, Personal Skills and Noble Phantasms. Pic related is Lancelot and Lancelot summoned under Berserker.

Rider dagumi

That ain't fair.

>You think you'd prefer to be a Saber or and Archer?
>All I'd ever want to be in this series is a leaver.
>OHHOHOHOHOHO

I summon Gygax as caster. Everyone else's Servants just lost 4d6 levels and have to make System Shock rolls.

If I win, can I just wish for him to not be a counter guardian anymore?

I summon Shibata as Lancer

A 21 years old cop.

Anyone from the Round Table would be nice. What if I just use one of the pieces of the round table :^)

Lancer Honda Tadakatsu of course, from the far future.

Just give me Ruler Jannu.

I'm into cute girls and BDSM.

Angry Manjew

Andrew Motherfucking Jackson as an Archer

She's berserk

Moses as Caster or Samson as Berserker

I want to summon Gil and let him fuck me

>Not AJ the Berserker

Sup Forums doesnt want logic, they want cute shit and fuckable waifus

Quetzalcoatl

>tfw this will never happen because Japs don't want to be killed for drawing Mohammed in their anime

>Grand Berserker.

I summon Accelspammer from Sup Forums as a berserker. Can reality handle the proxies?

First I shall introduce her to the wonders of uniform shopping at military surplus stores, then we shall conquer all that we see.

Berserker

Saber

Berserker.

Enjoy my cute killbot looks before she kills you and wins the war.

He would still do it for free

That photo was most likely heavily altered, but the final result was AESTHETIC as fuck.

Well regardless of who I want to summon my dick will interfere and I'll get Shuten instead.

I choose to summon Aizen-Sama and then do his bidding, easy war.

Considering I am in ireland cu chulainn would actually probably not job for once.

Why not?

Thought you said Ainz-Sama for a second

As Rider, he would fuck shit up HARD

>Pegasus was so large its hoofprints would serve as banks for future lakes
>His Pegasus drank as much wine as he did
>When losing against a fairy goddess, he told his Pegasus he'd break its legs and gauge out its eyes if it didn't go faster
>Moustache was the size of a fucking newborn cattle
>Swung around an 85-kilo mace (Which by fate's exaggeration would probably weigh 8500 kiloes)

There's more shit that would make him one of the strongest servant picks, but I just can't be fucked to pull out my poetry books

I can easily see him as an Archer, Caster or Berserker

Too OP for fate.

More shit I remembered

>He lived to see 300 fucking years old
>Allegedly, He didn't die, Marko just fucked off to a cave since people were using guns instead of honourable sword fighting
>His Pegasus eats the moss growing on the stone that he buried his sword (or mace) into, slowly releasing it from it's stone prison
>Nigger even killed a 3 hearted Turk once
>Nobody could stop him from fucking shit up
>Drank a whole town's wine supply
>Immune to magic after a fairy's plan to kill him backfired
>Was born around the same time as Saber, outlived her by a good 200 odd years
>People to this day fight over which Lore is correct, the one that says he died or the one where he's in a cave somewhere in modern-day Serbia
>He only died after getting his fortune read by a phoney gipsy woman
>Got so panicked over it, he killed his horse, destroyed all of his weapons and just died after laying on a mountainside

If i remember right its because she is not actually dead until she killed in the story, which allows her to be added to the throne of heroes and then summoned.
Similiar case for Merlin