KAIJI DOUSURU

Such documents are illegal.

Dying LMAO

F

JUST LIKE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

TAKE IT EASY IT'S GONNA BE ALRIGHT

KUYASHI
(he hates it)

what FKMT work I should watch next if I don't want to spend time learning mahjong to watch akagi?

Read Kurosawa.

watch akagi anyway fucboi

I have a lot of mango to read already and I want more Zawa Zawa really
will i be able to understand what the fuck is happening?

Akagi is less about raw mahjong that it is about Akagi being an absolute madman
Pretty sure the triad subs explain the very basic concepts of mahjong as well

Kurosawa is literally FKMT's magnum opus though.

If you don't want to read FKMT then you're fucked. The shows are pretty good, too bad there's not that much around.

In all seriousness, yes. It will actually teach you along the way.

>not Ten

in the backlog they go then. I'm currently reading Sun Ken Rock but once I'm done I might check them out. sankyu

ten is nigh incomprehensible if you can't understand mahjong though

Do grown men cry as much as this in real life?

>will i be able to understand what the fuck is happening?
No, but even spending time learning mahjong wont help you understand everything that happens. All you need to know is

>4 players, each of them has a wall with 34 hidden tiles, someone throws a dice once so they can all take 13 tiles from their own wall, this is their initial hand
>basically every player wants to "complete" a hand, that means making combinations of these tiles (pairs, suits, brelan), like poker
>some of these combinations have shitty nip names so don't bother learning them at all, just think "grouping tiles from same family" and when you see a fancy nip name it means the hand is super strong
>a turn goes like : a player draws a tile from the remaining tiles in their wall. Now that they have 14 tiles instead of 13 (the 14th is put on top of the line of tiles they possess), they have to discard one tile so they always have 13 tile after their turn

>here's the catch : a completed hand is 14 tiles, so people can either complete it during their turn if they draw the last tile they needed (Tsumo) or if another player discards the last tile they needed (Ron), so you need to think which hand other players want to make and not help them
>if you complete your hand using the tile another player discard, you take more points from him because fuck him

>Also, the moment someone discards a tile, if you have 2 or 3 of the same tiles you can "steal" it : you yell "PONG KAN CHI" the coolest you can and take out your 2-3 similar tiles and put them close to the tile he discarded : everyone else knows your hand rely on this combination, however, which puts you at risk

>when you have 13 good tiles and waiting for the 14th to finish your hand, you're on Tenpai and it means shit is getting dangerous

>for more points (money), make good tiles combinations (like seven pairs of 2) and try to complete it using the discard of the player you want to fuck over, don't be a pussy

>mfw there's people on this thread who unironically read Shin Kurosawa instead of pretending that it's doesn't exist

ICHIJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU

But Sensei is cool...

Feels good just knowing what they're talking about.
Now if only I could put it to use.

OP2 > OP 1

ED1 > ED2