Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/10487208/chapters/25551798
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder that Emma is perfect.

Demon girl is cute, CUTE!

Sung-Joo x Emma OTP

>not Sung-Joo x Musica
pls

So niggastream going back to late releases because fans is dead again? They should make another speed scan

>next week color page again
wew lad, Shueisha really is milking Posuka for all her worth, aren't they?
Think we'll get a color page with the demons?

Her color pages are lovely, I'm glad.

so, finally we are about to know the truth, the next chapter is going to be key to keep the series interesting or turn it to shit

which one its going to be?

Ever wished mama would just get fucked?

Here's that happening with a little help of Ray for about 16k words.

archiveofourown.org/works/10487208/chapters/25551798

I'll write the keikaku epilogue next week and then we can all forget about this.

>sung joo
>pronounced "Sohn"
>kinda like song
>musica = music
>song and music
Pottery

>spoiling shit in the volume extras

>spoiling shit in the volume extras
What is this about?

They crossed Krone's face out of the character list because she's dead but not Norman and put in an extra page of Mama telling him to be happy. Basically they're fucking spoiling he's fine.

Ah. Thank you.
I just checked a few minutes ago and saw it. I hadn't seen a thread this week, so i was going to dump it if there wasn't a thread up.
Thank you, user.

norman is the worst character in the series

To be fair it's not really like anyone reading this manga thinks he's dead

This. Also, if the series doesn't remind us that he exists, his return will have no impact.

Great taste

No one believed it but they could've put a question mark on him or something. At least keep the facade up.

They could do that by having Emma or Ray think about him or something though, that'd be nice.

That would be very nice. We get the occasional reference to him, but they talk about him more like an object or historical figure. Not their honorary orphanage brother.

It's obvious that the demons need scientists to do some kind of work, and consider them equals.

>inb4 Norman becomes the top scientist and the villain of the final arc

What, is Emma going to defeat him by flashing her tits or something?

So this has been translated on leddit, anyone wanna discuss this plot heavy message?
>"My name is William Minerva, I rise up in revolt. Once again ladies and gentleman of the human world, help end "Neverland" and i'll make a new "Promise". To begin, leave your farm and go to the place previously mentioned, i'll be waiting for you all."
So what is this "Neverland" he wants to destroy? The demon country? Human farming system?

This bothers me too. I realize they have more pressing issues right now but it's only been two months, I doubt they're over it and it should show.

Wait, where was that?

>So what is this "Neverland" he wants to destroy?
Maybe all the farms are in a secluded country/island called Neverland, and everyone knows that's the deathcamp for children.

The website that opened up. I think you have to get a fullscore on the quiz to unlock this or something.

>ONLY human beings
Am I right to assume he eats other demons?

Yeah, we're probably going to see him eat a demon at some point.

Norman, where are you?!

>I didn't even notice it...
Of course, ur not the MC.

I assumed it meant he's not vegetarian just not into human meat, we know from chapter 1 demons eat other meat like cats

Annafags, how does this make you feel?

Possible interpretation: the demons are alien, humanity went to war with aliens, humanity lost the war. As a consequence humanity would get wiped out. However they managed to successfully negotiate a "promise", which is another word for an alliance or pact. Humans would not be wiped out, but they would only live to the age of 12 after which they would be eaten. This system is called Neverland - children who are not allowed to grow old. William Minerva wants to start the fight again and negotiate a better "promise" with the aliens, better living conditions for humans.

DAMN! Anna looks like THAT?!

Oh no, she's cute. Now I have to waifu a demon.

delet

damn, Emma has no chills when the children are in (potential) danger

What a terrible post.

>tornhymen.png

The anime will either run for a 24 episode season 1 or cut the Krone arc and squeeze the escape arc to make this chapter be episode 9 or 10

God, I want to do so many things to Emma.

>"t-two?! at the same time from both places!?"

Stop fucking lewding Emma, you fucks.

Religion even crosses over to fictional demons, praise Jesus.

You're right, she does so herself

>lewding her despair over her family possibily dying
Filthy. Disgusting.

At least they kinda have the consideration of not putting him in recent merch. Sometimes

That only makes sense because he's not in the cast at the moment, it's just shitty advertising if they put him in. But it's still pretty stupid to spoil he's alive in the extras. We all knew it but still.

This is a pretty good "Gon in despair" impression she's doing

Does anyone else get the feeling Emma's going to fucking snap at some point? She occasionally makes these really threatening creepy faces and I feel like they're leading up to her just exploding over something in the future.

>immediately looks at their feet
Is Ray a footfag?

now she just needs to be a protagonist like gon was in the first 60 chapters.

Emma seems like the type of character who only has so much empathy in her and that's reserved for her siblings and potential allies, when she goes on about "saving everyone" she doesn't mean killing is bad, just her siblings dying is bad, I doubt she'd have any problems in resorting to physical violence or any crazy plan if it was necessary for her family's survival and that includes killing those that wronged her or pose a threat. Remember this is the same girl that attempted to smash her broken leg up again to buy Norman some time and the same girl who had no qualms about slicing her entire ear off for her siblings.

You summed it up better than I ever could. I think we're supposed to feel like she's this huge moral compass but she strikes me like the kind of person that would stab you if you touch the kids. Everyone always went about Norman or Ray giving weird vibes to them but the one that gives me an eerie feeling is Emma.

I really love this series, but what do you guys think of a possible anime adaptaiton?

Is it even possible? This is a series about dead children after all.

I doubt it. Children died. Her friend "died". The woman she called mother betrayed her. She had reason enough to explode, but did nothing but these strange faces. It will always be like this. It has already become obvious that the focus of the author is the concept, not the characters.

This is all Michael Jackson's fault. In exchange for the power to turn into a robot he sold the human race out to aliens.

This honestly sounds so reasonable that it's probably real close to the truth. The "Promise" of a treaty between humans and demons which ended up creating thr Neverland system

It wouldn't be interesting if she just snapped near the beggining though. If she does end up exploding when she's older and more capable, I'd say the build up to it is decent.
Emma's easily the most charismatic of the trio; I doubt Norman or Ray would get such an emotional moment because they're more plot oriented than she is. But I think there's something about her that is purposely off.

>This is a series about dead children after all.
Nah, the violent scenes are minimal, you should worry if the audience will mind watching 20 minutes of children explaining plans and strategies.

1/2

2/2
Sorry, Emma.

So Norman will be de one taking the demoncock first.

My point is that she has already experienced extreme shit and yet she has not "smashed Pitou". After leaving the orphanage, it became obvious that the author is not going to kill anyone else in the main group (it would be the same as saying that the group failed), so I wonder what could make her so angry right now.

Depends on what's up ahead. But I only expect something when there's an (unfortunate) timeskip. We all know one's coming at some point, these kids are too young.

That is cute

KEKED
U
C
K
E
D

>But I only expect something when there's an (unfortunate) timeskip. We all know one's coming at some point, these kids are too young.
yeah, maybe after the explanation of the next chapters. my fear is that if they now are already super smart, then they will be much more after.

Ray's going to get even worse in that aspect, let's be honest. Probably Norman too, just with a waifufag sidedish. When it comes to Emma, this is where I'm conflicted. I want her to do more because she's far more interesting than them in characterization but I fear if she takes over completely to she'll just turn into a plot device. I want her to lead but I don't want her to lose her charisma.

Reminder that ray x Emma is endgame with Norman becoming the antagonist

I'll be fair, Norman's turn to get cucked.
Nice potato nose.

haha, so um, how much demon cock do you think norman is taking rn?

All of it.

stop

I'd do anything to know what Posuka thought when she saw the milking time picture some user tweeted at her.

Just having Norman alive is good news

what a lucky lad :d

>about to gobble her ice cream
Buy your own faggot, they bought theirs.

Can't you consider he may be poor? You insensitive ass.

Then man up and ask your friends to share. Don't steal. Stealing is bad. Silly user. Poor Emma isn't aware she'll be ice creamless when she turns back around.