My Hero Academia Thread

Would they get along well together?

Other urls found in this thread:

crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/04/09-1/take-a-look-back-at-my-hero-academia-artists-amazing-fanart
youtube.com/watch?v=7LfGtcRejyg
youtube.com/watch?v=gfjAbXrvkFw
youtube.com/watch?v=me-wMZeKck4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

For sure, they have a lot in common. Although Spider-Man would have a hard time understanding Deku's obsession with being the "Number One Hero".

Spidey is more alpha

Peter is like a nicer version of Bakugou, so maybe. I think people tend to forget Spider-Man is frequently a huge asshole, especially when younger.

I think in terms of superheroes Deku and Spider-Man (teenage version) have the most in common expect maybe Jamie Reyes (Blue Beetle)

Spiderman is too racist and homophobic to hang around with japanese twinks

>Spidey had a harem
>Then got married
>The made a deal with the devil nullifying that marriage
>Now he has a harem again

Actually would you say that Miles or Peter is more similar to Deku

Bitches Love Spiderman

Peter is annoying, not an asshole. His constant quips and jokes irritate heroes and villains alike, but he doesn't do it out of spite, ego or a sense of superiority.
But yes, he was pretty different when he first got his powers before Uncle Ben died teaching him a lesson.

They'd probably get along just fine. They're both pretty agreeable, Deku might not be able to handle Spider-Man's bantz. I'm not sure what interesting dynamic could be drawn from their interaction though. Spider-Man is primarily motivated by guilt and obligation whereas Deku is trying to inherit a legacy while learning to be his own man. You can glean some altruism vs individualism stuff from it but their less on different ends of the same spectrum and more on different spectrums altogether.

Don't forget

>main villain claims one of his harem for awhile

It would be cool if Horikoshi Kouhei was allowed to write a Marvel One-Shot

So a woman will buy 80 pairs of shoes to make sure they always have something that matches their outfit, but they can't be bothered to have matching underwear?

crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/04/09-1/take-a-look-back-at-my-hero-academia-artists-amazing-fanart

God Damn i love this artwork

I'd like a non-canon one chapter thing where Deku goes on exchange in America for the summer. Gives an excuse to see him interact with Not-Marvel/DC ripoffs and could show us the world outside Japan, though I doubt it'd ever happen.

I think they could do a class exchange program

Has to be X-Men definitely.

>His constant quips and jokes irritate heroes and villains alike
This here is one of my favorite things about him, it really is part of his identity. Spoilered cause Sup Forums.

Miles and Deku probably wouldn't get along at all. they really don't have many interests. Deku would probably get along just fine with Ganke.

Spider-Man could also show Deku that you don't need to be popular or respected to be a hero. Also that other heroes are fellow heroes, not rivals that you should envy. What matters is being the best hero you can be, not being better than everyone else.

Did you not know that?

If Bakugou ever interacted with someone like say Damian Wayne it would problem end with Bakugou attacking him

I don't see why not. Spidey is at his worst kind of annoying to the edgier heroes. He's generally a sympathetic agreeable sort to non cunts

I like Comic Spidey a lot more than television/movie Spidey. Maybe it's that nobody does really good deliveries on his one-liners, but comic Spidey has some hilarious lines and interactions.

I think most students in Hero Academia would dislike Damian

>no good writer to do Supaidaman
>no major crossover between Kamen Rider, MHA, and Marvel
>no fun whatsoever

Also, why does Japan have fun with Marvel Superheroes? Why do they understand them?

youtube.com/watch?v=7LfGtcRejyg

youtube.com/watch?v=gfjAbXrvkFw

Why is Kaminari's room so weird?

Peter would be a good role model for deku. Both had the same bullied nerd backstory before gaining their powers. Peter took his new confidence as Spiderman and applied that to his normal life and his life improved considerably. He could help Deku gain self cofidence in himself. Miles would probably just make fun of Deku.

Or at the very least, if he did variant covers or promotional things for Marvel. Remember that time Hiro Mashima drew a Captain America: Civil War ad?

>non-competitive cooperation in shonen
It's weird how little time this manga has spent on the legitimately cooperative aspects of capes when real cape comics are almost entirely devoid of competitiveness. Editorial interference?

Japan likes superheroes.

Also now i am imagining Captain Amercia and All-Might teaming up

Would Miles Morales really make fun of Deku?

Also i think MCU Spider-Man would especially get on with Deku

Post characters doing cute

When did this become Sup Forums ?

>tfw no sequel to sufferingman

More like cultural differences desu.

Well, he has more confidence lately, just look at him when he wanted to fight Mirio.

Now I want a series about Peter, Janet, and Johnny Storm trying to survive at UA.

He probably wouldn't make fun of him but he would not want to be friends with him. Miles would try to help Deku out a bit in the beginning and then pass him off to Kamala or Nova.

>Ochakofag is alive
Somehow I am happy about that.

Actually does Anime exist in the MCU? I imagine Peter and Ned would be anime fans

They'd have no problem surviving, their power levels are very high compared to everyone else in this series, especially the Human Torch.

>Human Torch
>Jobs to Todo

No, it's completely deliberate. Remember Stain? People are most focused on being number 1 without thinking about what it means to be number 1. Despite knowing this, Deku still needs to be number 1, because that's the only way he can cure the sickly world of heroes. That doesn't mean that the competition as a whole is a bad thing, only in its current state is it bad.

Being number 1 means you're held up as an ideal, you're a cultural leader. There's no need for this competition in the DCU. Everyone knows Superman is number 1. There's no need for this competition in Marvel. Everyone's a piece of shit fuck up and the whole world knows it.

>tfw found the issue at a convention

A crossover between Boku and Ms Marvel. The cover would be drawn by Alex Ross. Kamala and Deku making a badass pose.

Johnny would melt Todo's ice no problem and Todo's flames would be useless since they wouldn't hurt Johnny and he could use his pyrokinesis to turn Todo's own flames against him.

When?

To further elaborate, the world building of BnHA also revolves heavily around legacy. There are "legacy characters" in capeshit comics but their stories never end and everything that's done is eventually undone or swept away. So there's never a question of who's going to replace Superman. There's no mad dash to see who can be the best of the best when the best are always going to be there and their replacements are always lined up in their own stories.

Lex Luthor was fucking right holy shit.

You think you can just fuck with Todo with getting Endeavor'd?

>Everyone's a piece of shit fuck up and the whole world knows it.
I'd say that the fact that even in the face of public disdain and/or hatred they will still risk their lives to save others and make the world a better place with no reward is the sign of a true hero.

Lex was always right, user.

>Grant Morrison
>not getting Alan Moore
>Do you even comic books?

But Marvel's worldbuilding involves the public being fickle and disdainful. So BnHA's legacy angle doesn't need to be explored when the world is so fair-weathered.

Otto was a better spiderman.

Shonen Jump should just make a spin-off magazine line called "Jump Heroes" and work the the best writers from Marvel. think of bringing underrated characters into the spot light. Imagine a MHA special arc introducing pic related.

I still think that Hagakure is the most likely candidate for traitor in Class A.

This is perfect

I want Deku to be Wolverine's sidekick for a day.

every wolverine incarnation is always great with a kid sidekick

In the world of Boku no Hero there are two types of heroes, the genuine ones, who want to save people and give them peace and justice, and the false ones, who want to be celebrities, idols. Stain hates the latter. Deku wants to be the number one to be able to provide all this and not necessarily to fill his ego.

>The world of BnHA is earth 16 done right

Spiderman would most likely NOT speak japanese. So it would be up to Midoriya to speak ENGRISH.

>Being a Moorefag

jesus christ that momo is almost too thicc

Only with female kid sidekicks.

Yes he was superior

FroppyxWolverine then

Is that the guy that gets superpowers from cocaine? He's never coming back.

>Deku as Laura sidekick
CAN SOMEONE STOP THE MADMAN?!

Is the post-reboot Spiderman worth reading?

>What's your name, bro?
>Er...o-oh...my nemu is Deku!
>The Cool?

No

nothing of Marvel's is worth reading right now

The only recent Spiderman media worth reading was Superior Spiderman.

>Larua
Disgusting.

Nothing in Marvel's current line up is worth reading. Just watch everything crash and wait for shit to be good again.

since this is a capeshit thread now Spiderman peaked with the JMS run

What about the new Spiderman 2099?

Isn't being a Moorefag the same as being a Annofag? Two overrated old men whose fans continuously suck their cocks.

This is why Spiderman is my favorite superhero

Literally no comic, besides maybe Gwenpool for waifufags, is worth reading. Marvel forgot what fun is and thinks comics are supposed to be political now. Just like the rest of the west, at some point everything stopped being about entertaining your audience and more about fitting as many "FUCK DRUMPF" moments into your work as possible.

As much as Hori likes marvel i feel his characters and philosophies would fit better in DC
At least the current comics of each makes me feel that.

I still think that Hagakure is fucking Ojiro on the reg

What a bastard

>Spidey is Hori's favorite hero
I'm glad he has good tastes

I mean, Marvel used politics in the right spot and how they do characterization. which is why the X-Men exists and did so well back then. It's not a matter of politics itself exactly, it's more like "pander politics." Everything is pandering to something.

He can't help it, user.

All-Might is genuinely creeped out by the extent of Deku's fanboyism.

i get what you mean

>trunks shading
I love that a few artists did that or 'forgot' to use the new costume early on

Superman is literally an Illegal Alien

Luthor should just have Trump to deport Superman to China.

Why would he do that when he belongs to Mina now?

He's such a cunt, I love him.

Spiderman LITERALLY started toku in Japan he's pretty much every japanese males favorite superhero

or at least western made superhero

youtube.com/watch?v=me-wMZeKck4

He's older than multiple amnesties, so no.

Frogposter here, the main one from what I've noticed in these threads.

I didn't make the stupid thread that's up right now. I think someone is trying to false-flag and make people hate Tsuyu and frogfags. Thanks for your time, I know you don't care. Here's a Tsu.

>Only time Japanese Spiderman was brought up in western comics was so he could be killed off right after appearing.
God I fucking hate western comics.