Berserk Predictions?

Casca gets her mind back and ends up with Griffith.

casca and guts gona kill grifith

Why are Griffithfags so delusional?

There's a greentext prediction that seems pretty likely.
Someone will post it eventually.

Miura hints that Casca won't want what Guts wants, and the dream sequence shows that she's still infatuated with Griffith

>the dream sequence shows that she's still infatuated with Griffith
Which part exactly? Casca won't want what Guts wants in that she will either won't to fuck off on a pilgrimage to make peace with herself or that she will want vengeance while Guts wants to settle down

The Idolm@ster crew shows up to save the day

>the dream sequence shows that she's still infatuated with Griffith

In all the flashbacks where Schierke and Farnese describe what she's feeling when she sees Griffith rather than Guts.

Her being still obsessed with Griffith after all this time will just add to Guts's struggle and make him wanna kill Griffith even more epic....

Post panels

It gets cancelled

Guts will forgive Griffith. Not even memeing.

They're pretty self-explanatory in the latest chapters

So you got nothing. Unsurprisingly, Griffithfags are still delusional

nah I do, there's just so many panels that I don't wanna do the work... you can just read them

>I don't want to cite my claims
>just go find what I might have misinterpreted this way
Yeah, nah, you're a cunt

well read them yourself and wait until the next chapter comes out to see. it's gonna happen

The only prediction I got is that we're gonna be having those troll threads daily until Miura gets off his ass and finishes the arc.

We can say he has more work ethic than Togashi nowadays.

i just finished volume 35 and how the fuck will guts even stand a chance against Griffith?

Anyone got the newest volumes from Dark Horse? They changed the design on the spine and not it looks fucked up on my shelf.

I didn't see into this at all so unless you provide some reason you believe this to be true, fuck off.

Casca will become evil and join Griffith.

Slan, smitten by Guts, will defect from the Godhand and join the good side.

Serpico, jealous of Guts will join the evil side. He will sacrifice Farnese to become an apostle, but Skullknight and Guts saves Farnese just in time. Serpico becomes a partial apostle.

>it's called subtext

Those... are really bold predictions. I could see Casca becoming evil but your Slan and Serpico theory are fucking nuts.

Guts will create his own elf and wizard army with Skullknight to defeat the Griffith and his army.

Or maybe Guts fails and dies while Griffith takes everything from him....

>prediction
Its basically confirmed, just look how much she enjoys Griffith's cock.

I don't see how Guts and co can defeat Griffith without a Godhand member's help. If the author asspulls by giving Guts another powerup, then it would be disappointing.

>by the time the new chapter will come around, we'll have been stuck in mindbroken casca's mind for a full year
jesus fucking christ I hate Berserk

This is the debate that will decide what happens next