Shingeki no Kyojin

Who is the better MC? Reiner or Eren?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WqlGSvJr4TY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

both pieces of shit

First for based captain Rico

Reiner has got better flashbacks but he doesn't seem to have any goals or purpose right now except hope that Falco gits gud and to wait for the sweet release of death.

Erwin is the best!

So you want black and white characters? Be careful what you wish for.

Reiner.

Jean would be the best MC if they actually let him make an appearance for once.

Armin a cute.

Why is she so perfect bros?

Reiner did nothing wrong. :(

Endgame right here, brothers.

He is very cute!

That's horrendously creepy.

Good captain for the Garrison's, thick of others, all around bad ass, and not afraid of Mikasa., pic related

Because she doesn't take no guff and also has a heart under a cool, calculated exterior. She's really perfect desu.

(You)
THERE ARE NO NON-GERMAN CHARACTERS IN ATACK ON TITAN
EVEN IF THEY HAVE NON GERMAN FIRST NAMES THEY ALWAYS HAVE A GERMAN SURNAME

ISAYAMA IS A JAPANESE NATIONALIST.
HE LIKES GERMAN PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY CALLED THE JAPANESE PEOPLE ARYAN..

>We're not so different, you and I.

this. Hopefully we get to see her again when (IF) we go back to Paradis.

Why does Mikasa think she's the shit?
She's probably the least pretty in Paradis,have you ever seen half japanese?They're a little better than japanese but still

It's just miserable.

Sit-down talk when?

endgame

She's ''polish''
So she is a waste of time

He's never creepy. Always cute though.

How snk will become a lovecraftian story?

Mikasa doesn't think that. She is very simple.

Soon.

She's an anime character, user.

And polish

this
but stop double spacing fagot

Papa Levi soon.

Ah, that would be nice. Why do I feel like we're never going to see her do anything important again, and if we do it will just be a nod to her at the end of the series in a panel full of other characters? Please tell me I'm wrong.

I cant wait to see the GRIM REMINDER

desu isayama speed up this shit

Side note: this arc is pretty much like uprising arc when it was monthly released

When one is dying at the feet of the other.

What does the scar on mikasa right hand looks like?

>Japanese nationalist
>1/2 of the japaneses in the manga have pathetic deaths.
>Genocided off with only one race traitor left.

Marley resembles Nazi Germany in both its general aesthetics and politics but its technological development is slightly less advanced, being at around early 20th century level.
It also resembles Empire of Japan.
Marley's policy of segregating Eldian into ghetto parallels Nazi anti-Jewish policy. Similarly, many named Marleyans and Eldians have Germanic names.
The history of Marleyans and Eldians is also comparable with that of the Rwandan populations of Hutu and Tutsi. By 1700, the Rwandan populace coalesced into around eight kingdoms, of which the Tutsi Kingdom of Rwanda became dominant and oppressed the Hutu, fueling a hard relationship between the two races that lasted for centuries. In 1994, during the Rwandan Civil War, the then Hutu majority government perpetrated a genocide against the Tutsi which resulted in the extermination of around 70% of the Tutsi population over the course of a hundred days.
Rwanda was also a German territory from 1884 until World War I.
Since Isayama is Japanese, the Marleyan government's exploitation of ancient grudges for expansionist purposes might have been inspired by the anti-Japanese sentiment in China, where the memory of the Second Sino-Japanese War is kept alive by the government for nationalistic purposes. The landmass size difference between Marley and Paradis also reminds one of China and Japan.
The memory alterations to people on Paradis to make them forget the past might have been inspired by the Japanese government's own attempts to downplay and deny Imperial Japan's war crimes.

Is that you, Hitler?

Oh! Someone asked me that before, so I kept the answer.

Well, she's just a normal soldier of exceptional skill. She doesn't have titan powers or Ackerpowers, she made it into the elite teams through skill. She could have been a high ranking scout, but she just joined the Garrison presumably so she wouldn't die an early death. But when the titans came knocking, she jumped into the fray when ordered too. She lost her entire squad and most of her comrades at Trost to ensure that Eren could plug the wall. When Zeke invaded, her newly formed elite teams were a first response unit that again kept the titans at bay. When the scouts went over the wall to chase BRY she was there to receive them with medical aid, when they set out for Shiganshina she kept vigil on top of the wall in case of an attack.

I like her because, out of everyone, she's the only character that really seems realistic ace feels human.

Eren...

Is Magath the non-shit, non-cuck version of Keith?

She fucked her way to the top and you know it.

Yes.

It looks like a dropped plot point

I like this cover a lot.

This is armin ladies and gentleman

I hope your wrong, but knowing how isayama is...It would be cool to see how far she has risen up in the ranks of the Garrison during the last 4 years.
Holy shit, You said it better then I could.

I love you, user. This is why Ricobros are truly the best bros.

This is.

>HE LIKES GERMAN PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY CALLED THE JAPANESE PEOPLE ARYAN..

That doesn't make him a Japanese nationalist, that makes him a pathetic germanboo. A Japanese nationalist would make the characters Japanese.

Also, Rico Brzenska is not a German name. That's an Italian first name with a Polish surname. Armin is an Estonian name. Eren is a Turkish name.

We don't speak of THAT monstrosity.

fyi the title of snk 56 is “roles”, and historia—after succumbing to levi’s coercion and agreeing to go along with the scouts’ plans to make her queen—says “i see…so the next role i need to play is the queen, right?” with this broken, hollow, empty look in her eyes. because this is effectively what levi is stripping her of, the promise she made ymir almost a lifetime ago: to live for their own sakes. levi shattered that hope for her with his bare hands, and once again, the trajectory of her life is dictated by a man who can kill her in a blink of an eye. the last time she was threatened with death she was told to play “krista lenz”, now she has to play “the queen”. do you see how the trauma is effectively replaying in her life, after she’d thought she has a chance of breaking free from it? do you see how in both cases, it is a very heightened case of GENDERED VIOLENCE where the female is treated as a nuisance and an inconvenience that needs to be put under “corrective” measures until they agree to obey under duress? do you see how this is a horrific, inexcusable wrong done to a vulnerable young woman who’s had to fight tooth and nail to gain every bit of courage she has managed to build up so far? and now, her selfhood is single-handedly stripped away by a man.

we need to talk about what has happened to historia reiss. we need to talk about how being coerced into the role of “the queen” robs her of the selfhood she has managed to instill in her birth name from castle utgard until now. we need to talk about this abhorrent injustice committed against her above anything and everything else that has taken place in this chapter

>Hoboeren shorter that Reiner

The funniest part is that in the live action version, every single character is played by a japanese person *except* Mikasa (who is played by a half korean/half american).

RUDE

She brings out the best in anons.

I'm just happy that I'm not the only Ricofag now!

>muh buckets

Pre-timeskip, Reiner was 6'1" (185cm) and Eren was 5'6". It's unlikely that Eren has even caught up to pre-timeskip Reiner unless he hit the mother of all growth spurts between 16 and 20.

HAHAHAHA

Holy fuck I almost want to see this now just to split my sides asunder.

It's so, so terrible. They film the whole thing in Tokyo, the costumes look like bad cosplay, and they have RPGs for some reason.

>he hasn't watched it yet
Worth it just to see Jean get killed like he's a nobody. And oh my fuck, the fat bastard that literally throws a titan? Movie gold.

We need a Live series that can do SnK Justice.
We're always her, lurking, waiting.

guys find a real life equivelant to the anime characters if you can

G A R R I S O N C U M D U M P S T E R

You know this to be true.

For the return of the best Who!

Gross and disgusting delusions.

"Go away, Krista

Reiner according to Eren.

Kruger

>How sad... they haven't learned a thing from the mistakes of their past. It's a tragedy that King Reiss took the memories of the world away from them. Because of that, they make the same mistakes over and over again.

What the fuck is Ymir doing with team manlet?

Rico. youtube.com/watch?v=WqlGSvJr4TY

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Isayama self-inserts as manlet so hard they even share the love for the same momoiro clover idol

Sasuga Isayama.

Multi device posting for the sake of hating a character is silly.

Are you ageist?

wait, are you telling me that Levi is actually Isayama?

Can anyone translate?

Yes.

I wish I knew...
There are some super funny sketches of her, but I don't know what any of them say.

Not that hard of a connection to make, surely?

>show filled almost entirely with german-looking people of normal height
>really short guy with dark hair and dark eyes shows up and wrecks everyone

Kruger is Jogi Loew.

*blocks your path

>"For two monthes, I did not return to human form. Because of that, I ended up forgetting how to walk on two feet."

How does one throw a titan?

My being fat and shouting a lot, if the movie is an indicator.

Let's talk about this guy. What will be his role in the upcoming chapters?

He will be the hero that saves humanity from Eren and the Eldian devils.

Try and fail to conquer Paradis. Will job to Eren.

What are the chances he kills the manlet?

t. Gabi

Posting the biggest who!

Looking forward to Marley's equivalent of Zackley.

Being a nobody doesn't make you a who. Eld was a nobody.

0 chances

Sopa do Hammer.

The warriors don't like the Tiebers. While they fight, the Tiebers live in luxury. It's the Marley equivalent of the MP and SL.

Post this guy.