Magipoka Thread!

Happy Full Thunder Moon!

Lets talk about and post content of our favorite werewolf princess Liru and the other girls!

When is the new patch for the game supposed to come out?

If you mean seismics game, soon.

Liru is super cute!

That moment when lil Liru wants to go shower with you.

I wouldn't see why not. I shower with my niece sometimes. Usually after we are done and get out of the hot tub though.

In the series, Liru has all the capabilities of a perfect wife/girlfriend. She's strong, more mature than the other princesses her age, adventurous, trustworthy and knows how to keep low key. She's a meat eater, a occasional drinker and is always up for trying something new.

If I had to pick one girl to go on a cross country adventure with, it would be her.

By the end of year earliest.
Better question would be, when he's gonna do a Uma one, given she's his favorite Magipoka. Or that might be the reason why he's not doing one.

I wish there were scans of the doujinshi released the last 2 years.

Magipoka is still around. I thought that anime ended years ago in the early 2000s.

there were other girls??

Yeah its still around and yes it ended back in 06.

A reminder that in Liru's episode, she willingly went to a love hotel to meet with some random guy she's never met just so she could fuck him and carry on the existence of her species. Even though it ended up not ultimately happening, she meant for it to happen.

Disgusting. I don't get how you can consider her a waifu after that episode.

It didn't happen because the guy was a jerk and scared her. Also technically Earths werewolves were all but gone but she is a princess in the Netherworld.

I have no problem with a girl that's willing to get to know a guy more. She didn't know exactly what was going to happen. Obviously the guy went to quick and Liru put his jerk was in his place.

Definitely an awkward situation but not at all strange some of the shit I've unintentionally got myself into in my life.

Holy auto correct. I really gotta reset my dictionary.

i keep forgetting this show existed
did they ever follow up on it?

All of them were ready to get fucked by a hobo.

Who /Pachira/ here

Misunderstanding. It was supposed to be Santa Clause.

In more of a fan of Liru but Pachira is #2. If you get a chance, play honey select and get the latest pachira card. It looks really close to her. Better than this pic. Fun to pose and fuck.

Here is Aikos card. Shes my least favorite behind Uma and Keime.

I have been trying to avoid Honey Select because I know that I will be addicted, but it looks like I have been won over. Uma needs to be flatter though. Time to install a bunch of stupid mods.

You mean you will endlessly obsess making characters and things? Eh... I got the all in one and installed it and it came with just about everything one would need.

Played it a little, looked at the girls and posed them some, fucked... Then I haven't really been back.

I'm glad I waited a year or so to play it.

Oh, you can make them fighters most recently I think now. That was fun for a few minutes.

How many people here actually remember when there were tons of Liru memes all around imageboards?

Drink up

anyone have that Gif where Liru rolls left to right in wherewolf form ?

There are about 5 different versions.

I hope they have Magipoka season 2 in heaven where the mangaka is now

Magipoka Dan is still alive and Jacky Dorei I think right?

Best Magipoka

I want to suck Pachira's dick.

how do you milk a cat?

Liru a cute

>Magipoka came out 11 years ago.

I want to hold Liru's hand

Cutest

Season 2 WHEN?

Looking for a cute show to watch and this seems to fit the bill.
Is it worth it though?

Origin stories when? Knowing that monstergirls were upgraded from plain old human girls ups their bestness by 3984%.

>become a tentacle monster
>first action is to rape your roommates

Yes, watch it

NO AIKO

What are you waiting for?

The torrent to finish (ETA 1-2 days)
I'm excited though but I gotta ask, why is the love disproportionate in favor of Liru?
The other girls are cute as hell too