WaSuYu/YuYuYu/Yuki Yuna

Movie raws are out. Prepare to be healed.
mega.nz/#!EyJGWA5D!mBusXiZ4a_ezKI-iXVDVVPfhW9ZQ9tAaBACtHCNP-Qg

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/YaFumizzz/status/883579040413515776
twitter.com/cafeaulait_mr/status/883648130197012480
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It still hurts.

Post Top Yuusha

More sane taisha members when?

twitter.com/YaFumizzz/status/883579040413515776
>little girl wanted to watch WaSuYu
She would have been scarred for life.

>wanted to
W-what happened?

>WaSuYu/YuYuYu/Yuki Yuna
Can I post KuMeYu?

I assume her mother said no. I sure hope she did. Guy doesn't mention any screaming, traumatised children being carried out of the theatre later on at any rate.

Good mother. She know its otakushit

Good parent. This series is not for small children, especially Gin's awesome fight.

I live in Kobe so I was thinking of just leaving in the early morning and getting back late at night so I don't have to worry about hotels and shit. Not sure though, I wouldn't have time to explore Kanonji and visit all the places in the anime like this.

Yuna/Togo duet essentially confirmed.
twitter.com/cafeaulait_mr/status/883648130197012480

Sonoko will never get her girlfriend back

Who's going to die first? I bet on Yumiko (the ojou-sama).

Wna.

Who needs girlfriend when you have fanfics.

>Implying this fandom even has any fanfics at all, let alone good ones.

Please no.
I love dumb ojou-samas, especially when they can't back up their trash talk.

That's why Sonoko makes her own.

>fairy ntr

Yuuna > Yuuna

Censor your shit taste.
Yuuna > Yuuna.

I wish next season yuna gets a fafner mecha upgrade instead of just 2 arms that looks silly compared karin. I hope next airs alongside fafner the beyond for gays vs lesbians.

No torrent download?

>arms is silly
No. Yuuna will go budha/asura with many arms.

>Raws soon, but first a personal request. If possible it would be nice to keep raws only on Sup Forums and off nyaa for a bit. The movie is still airing for 3 weeks and half of nyaa traffic is nips.

Isn't there a night train that depart Kobe at 00:00 and arrive Shikoku next early morning.

Please yes, someone has to die to make Suzume wet herself. And silent autists don't die easily.

>Paying for anime
Why would anyone do it?

Time to go all out Washii! Has the OST been released yet?

Yeah, days ago. Check the /u/ thread.

it's best if you can make other people do it

I want to drink Chikage's piss!

There are plenty of good japanese fanfics.

I'm working on a crossover.
How readable are they with google translate?

Awesome, thanks.

I don't.

Akamine when?

Probably not a good idea, those of highest quality are all pretty long, around 20k~50k words.

You need two days at most to explore the town. We managed to explore the stamp rally spots in a day last February which is most of the anime spots.

I'm still worried about accommodation though. I think I'm fine just arriving on Sunday morning and leaving on Monday afternoon

Subs when?

Nogimom a cute! CUTE!

Oh so you've been before and would recommend going for 2 days? What's it like, did you explore the town with the jap yuyuyu fans? I'm sure it can't be too hard to search up hotels online.

Damn. I'll take my chances anywhere. What's the website?

Not him, but I know there's plenty on Pixiv.

The face of a girl who will attempt to END THIS WRETCHED WORLD

>All this Taisha at work and family action
YEEEES! I loved this so much, to see the parents and the theocracy interacting, so fucking nice.

Pixiv, duh.

how do you guys feel about this kind of karaoke?
Is it too much? or should I keep it?

looks pretty rad, keep it

personally i sing along with it

I like it. Keep it.

How well is it optimized? I know with some karaoke with effects like this it tends to lag. Although this is probably just a problem with my codecs or whatever. Can you make an ass file without them? Looks really good though.

My toaster is gonna explode trying to playback that.

I second this. Karaoke effects are an eyesore for me.

yuushabu short in /u/

on my PC it increases cpu usage by about 6-7%
i had someone else with a toaster pc try it out and it seemed okay, but nonetheless i think we're going to include a track without it

>yuushabu short in /u/
I can't find it on me. Help!

Update and/or check the last spoiler there.

Two other gaijins and a jap. Any other Japanese yuyuyutards we came across while exploring, we exchanged pleasantries. We also went to a nomikai after the doujin event which was the day before the live.

It was pretty fun talking to them which is why I'd like to visit the town again.

And I've looked for kanonji hotels, looks like my best bet is asking on the spot or I'll just sleep outside with the mosquitoes.

multiple arms is already Karin's Mankai. Karin will be Ashura. Mark Sein mecha fafner is the way to go for Yuna. She only needs 2 arms for a reverse clap special healer calming flower ceremony light or something. It will also be a nice shoutout to the similarity of the two series.

I can probably find it, just hold still for a sec.

I don't know if this was already answered, but is there a mediafire folder for Wasuyu mango? The /u/ pastebin had only up to ch8.

>Mimori and Kanahana said that even though the ED is a duet, they sang it like two elementary schoolers just singing together
>Speaking of duet, Parunyasu said Yuuna and Tougou-san hadn't had one yet
>Mimori: Since the producer is also here, maybe it will come true if everyone gives us a round of applause
>Cue a big round of applause
>Producer: Wasuyu tv version will not be the same as the movie version. Those who have seen the movies, please look forward to the tv broadcast too
Bed scene confirmed.

Ok I'll do the same, arrive Sunday morning and leave Monday afternoon. I'm sure somewhere will have a bed free for a night, should be fine. It sounds amazing to meet loads of other hardcore YuYuYu fans IRL.

What a cute Wakaba.

>Not the same
OH BOY, can't wait for the chart to go wild.

>Producer: Wasuyu tv version will not be the same as the movie version. Those who have seen the movies, please look forward to the tv broadcast too
oh fuck, oh fuck

Do they mean the ED or the whole thing?

The whole thing will not be exactly as the movies. Who knows if the OP and EDs will change or not.

>Watch the raws
>See Sonoko gave the one guy at the festival 3 1000 yen bills for ammo in the game
>Check google
Holy shit Sonoko.

Pretty cheap considering the festival stands are the biggest jewery ever.

A reminder that Wakaba will eventually marry a man and continue the Nogi bloodline.

In the interview in the pamphlet they asked what changes there'll be between the movie and TV version and they said new OP with new song and new ED animation but same song.

Did that part during the last fight where Sumi asks who Sonoko is and where Gin is happen in the LN?

No. Sumi just passed right out after her second Mankai in the LN. The ending got changed pretty heavily in the movie.

I thought I have seen everything, I thought I would be ready for the tv version. Why must they do this?

I thought so, that was fucking brutal. Sonoko screaming Washii after that destroyed me.

I don't remember Sonoko's heart stopping and her basically being a Shinjuu-powered zombie happening in the LN either.

Imagine if there is something really dangerous one yuusha must do, but doing it would result in you losing what you got back, and Sonoko ends up doing it.

The whole fight is pretty different compared to the LN. IIRC Sonoko only mankaied like 2 times before Wasshi passed out in the LN.

That's also new. Other than Sonoko's eye, we didn't get to see what any of her other Sange's were.

It sure does add an extra layer to why the Taisha revered her so much. Where's in the case of other Sange effects, you could still live without divine protection. Sonoko was LITERALLY just being kept alive by nothing but the Shinju, in addition to sacrificing so much of herself for it.

I still don't know why Shinju targeted Tougou's memory and put so much burden on Sonoko. Shinju basically forced Tougou out of commission immediately with that Sange.

>you can sange organs
Now the 21 fairies make more sense, but she probably didn't have much functioning stuff left.

I honestly think the Sange is just randomish. Togo lost both of her legs in one go, Karin lost one. Fuu and Sonoko lost just one eye, Karin lost both at once. There's no rhyme or reason.

It has to be random because
>Wow I have one hero left, better nuke her heart

was it rape?

Either Shinju prefers blondes, doesn't like megalopolis that much or both.

Nice, will let you know on a yuyuyu thread if I got my rides

I imagine the gods in the Shinju just use some divine dart board or spin the wheel to decide who loses what each time someone Mankai's at this point.

Fuck, why is Wasshi so cute? Shinju pls nuke Yuuna and Tougou, I want my Wasshi back.

>watching the Yushabu short
>there was no YuunaxTougou cuddling either
I guess bed scene is too lewd for theater.

>Go to watch Amerika wa Yuusha de Aru
>It's been taken down for copyright reasons
W-When did that happen.

>I'm Nogi Sonoko, you're Washio Sumi, and there's Minowa Gin. The three of us are friends, and always will be.
;_;

She's Tougou and her best friend is now Yuuna, bitch

>>Go to watch Amerika wa Yuusha de Aru
Is that a nickname for the dub or something else?

>Togo's megalopolis in the short
Man, those things just didn't look right half the time.

It was some joke video with the Yuushas fighting along side the US army and a bunch of other military shit bombing the vertexes.