JoJo Thread

>9 days until the new chapter

Hope you're ready for more tree shenanigans.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pqCT09NJcCE
araki-jojo.com/1205/
twitter.com/ultra_jump/status/879662137219571712
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You betcha!

There is more than what meets the eye...

Wait so Josuke was created because of being buried in the ground or because of eating a Rokakaka fruit? If it's the latter why did these fruits fuse?

why do people complain about the lack of squad interaction in p5 when there's plenty of banter and character dev in between fights

Current theory is that it was a combo of both that made Josuke

>New Rokakaka transfers equivalent exchange from Kira to Josefumi
>Josefumi dies
>Kira is already dead
>Both are buried and swap parts
>New boy pops out who has parts of Kira on him.

Or at least that's how I think it went.

Is comparisons user still alive? I hope he's alright and having a nice meal

The ground shifts things around, like body parts, and the fruit was potentially powered up by the original Soft and Wet, stealing the life from Josefumi and putting it into the new body that became Josuke. Not sure about the latter, that's just my thoughts right now. Currently rereading Jojolion to clear this up

reposting cause i spent a stupid amount of time writing this out

>It's a combo of 2 people undergoing the equivalent exchange

This has been my theory since the moment we found out about the Rokakaka. Jobin is obviously being set up to be a major villain (or he could have a redemption arc, that's also a possibility.)

I believe he's going to fuse with someone important later on, possibly the true leader of the rock people. I don't think it's going to be Kaato because she's already been established to be a good person who'd do anything for her family, which also fuels my Jobin redemption theory, but that's besides the point. Maybe they'll fuse after losing an intense fight with Josuke where Yasuho gets seriously hurt or something like that. It's too perfect an opportunity to draw a weird fucked up fusion of two really powerful bad guys for araki to pass up.

Plus, look at Jobin's handsome ass face... His design is definitely good enough for main villain material

There was a time when I seriously thought Damo was gonna be the main villain and fuse with Jobin, but alas... Araki giveth, and Araki taketh away

Combination of both. The grafted Rokakaka lets someone else take the fallout from an equivalent exchange rather than suffering it yourself. Josefumi took on all of Kira's injuries himself to save his life, but then they fell into the Wall Eyes and their power of equivalent exchange swapped parts of the two bodies around over 3 days to create Josuke.

post midriffs

Dude, the Rokakaka can be used as a weapon. I'm not talking biological upgrades or a biological weapon, like an actual weapon of murder.

>be perfectly fine
>grab some poor sap
>eat rokakaka
>have them suffer in place of you

If seems to work based off direct contact, because Josefumi had his hands all over Kira when he was healing him.

But if you're perfectly fine there'll be nothing to exchange to them. Unless you walk up to them, stab yourself in the chest multiple times, grab them while they're shocked and eat the grafted Rokakaka.

Will anime be saved when SBR gets animated?

Can the Rokakaka cure autism?

Anime will be dead long before that can happen

We need xForts on this shit right now

I don't recall saying the Rokakaka won't work if you don't have anything wrong. I just know it was only used on those with some kind of illness/handicap.

gonna need a source fren

>xForts

so is this basically a play on that Tombstone scene

WHAT'S UP GUYS XFORTS HERE AND TODAY

There's nothing to say it won't work if there's nothing wrong with you, but if there's nothing wrong with you what will it do to the other person? If there's nothing bad to exchange then they won't receive anything bad.

I LOVE KIRA

That's actually the only reasonable explanation I've heard. But still, rock people think that they merged because of Rokakaka so I don't know

KIRA IS UGLY

I wonder if a lot of people would/will drop it at the first few episodes because of its slow start.

Oh god, I just realized how boring the SBR anime is going to be

>post anyone other than Giorno because Giorno is a sorry fucking excuse for a descendant of the Joestar bloodline, a main protagonist and a character in general
ftfy

>People will boycott SBR after seeing the SO finale

obsessed

Stop making non-Giornofags look bad.

I almost drop SBR after the first stage of the race.
It was so dull and boring I almost fell asleep in some chapters
It doesn't help that the first couple of chapters are like 40/70 pages long with very little happening

I really liked the first stage, but it got boring after that until Scary Monsters. It eventually picks itself up later on.

>It was so dull and boring I almost fell asleep in some chapters
>It doesn't help that the first couple of chapters are like 40/70 pages long with very little happening
>LotGH image

Reminder that JoJolion will be at least 100 chapters long. From the beginning SBR chapters were numbered with two digits like '#XX' (#05, #34, #66 etc) while JoJolion chapters have been numbered with 3 digits ie '#XXX' (#005, #034, #066 etc). Why add the extra digit if you're not planning on using it? It's even kept in the volume releases too.

>The final chapter is 000 just to fuck with us all
ARAKIIIIIIIIIIII

>Note
In the tankoubon versions, the 0s in chapter table of contents are written smaller (o55) for some reason. Might just be a font thing.

NO YOU

Found another video of Kento Yamazaki at the press conference the other day, this time trying to solve some of the puzzles.
youtube.com/watch?v=pqCT09NJcCE

I've been catching up on JoJolion. I'm on Blue Hawaii right now. Jobin is most definitely the main villain, no question. I just want to see what Speed King's true power is. I highly doubt that heating up wax a little bit is the extent of its abilities.

>cat ears Shinobu
Also, this Japanese guy has better English handwriting than I do.

Yeah, I think the volume release of the chapters introducing Jobin and Speed King with the beetle showdown included an extra page where Speed King was first revealed as it's name and a note saying that it either had multiple abilities of which heat manipulation was just one or it had one ability of which heat manipulation was just one application, don't remember which. There's more to it than what we've seen so far for sure. Jobin might not have even realised it's true nature himself, since he's only used it for heating things up so far. He probably hasn't had too many Stand engagements before Josuke showing up either, considering how he seems to have PTSD after seeing Damo's head pop like a grape and that he's terrified of Josuke. I can see their final battle mirroring Josuke vs Kira, since Bites the Dust only activates when Kira's back is against the wall and he has no other way out Jobin could have a moment of clarity right before Gappy is about to kill him where he realises what his true ability has been after all those years and suddenly turn the tables with outrageous new applications of it.

tbqh im scared that pt5 anime would sound like this

I just love the theme that all the Higashikata family's Stands have King in their names, and that Josuke and Yasuho have Stands named after Prince songs. Even half of Josuke was made up of a Stand named after a Queen song, too.

I wonder what it all means.

Just get the VA for Tonio in the DiU anime to voice everyone.

>Part 5 gets so much budget that they hire actual Italian voice actors and place Japanese subtitles below.

I'd be glad

>budget
>davidproductions

why does funny valentine look like huckabee sanders? his face is sometimes a bit slimmer but it still disturbs me.

Fuck off, Reddit

Puzzle.

Hint: JoJo has one.

Answer: スタンド (Stand).

OVA WHEN?
PART 5 ANIME ANNOUNCEMENT WHEN?

I don't get it. How are these shapes and colors supposed to represent stand?

watch the video

I don;t even like gay shit but there's something about Jotaro getting abused that does things to my dick

Post underrated girls

I know you're going for some waifufag bullshit but she's legitimately an interesting character. I want to find out about her life before Dio and what it was like raising evil rapist Michael Berryman.

*underaged

Enya > DIO desu

Still not as jailbait as Lucy tho

But Anne is 13. Lucy is 14.

>But Anne is 13
Wasn't she 12 during the events of SC?

I could give two shits tbqh

Oh, I was so focused on the colors that it was the white area you're supposed to be looking at. I feel retarded now.

Not when you put it in context.

>Stops time
>Reverses time
>Erases time
>Speeds up time
>Swaps timelines

What fucking else is there?

Inserts new time into the timeline

Copies time

Heats up time

>Time Travel

If we go by the theory of Speed King having Particle Acceleration, that's actually one of the things you can do with it.

Slows time.

Repeats time. I guess that already kind of existed in part 6

Time Travel seems like a pretty obvious answer. Imagine the paradoxic shit you could do. Valentine proves that there's a multiverse, but going back in time would probably only affect that one universe with any paradoxes.

Loops time. Similar to reversing time but functionally different

>Speed King gets time travel
>Goes to Post-Part 6 universe
Like BTD or GER?

No I was thinking more like a person stuck in a loop reliving the same day over and over, like Groundhog's Day.

Why has there been so much references to DiU and JJL in some places lately?
>There are commercials and covers of DiU and JJL being the same place
>There is also the Art Exhibition at Sendai soon which is also showcasing art from Parts 4 and 8

>Speed King sends Gappy to a future where Jobin wins
>Now Gappy must undo the evil that is the Rokakaka Industry.
>Gotta get back
>Back to the past

I haven't read JoJolion yet, is that supposed to be girl Jotaro?

Araki wants us to clap at things we've seen before

It wasn't really swapping timelines, more like grabbing things from other timelines.

SAMURAI GAP

Yes

Theory of relativity.

I don't know, it could be worked in some way. Part 6 kind of did. Nevermind.

Masaka

>this could have been canon if hayato wasn't such a little shit

Shinobu deserves it for being a gold digger slut

I mean I like the ending of Kira dying, but how was she exactly a gold digger slut if she didn't catch on to him being a different person?

The whole reason she married Kosaku was because he was making money

no it was because she thought he was cool and that it would make her friends jealous

How the fuck does that work?

DiU was always Araki's favourite because he had the most fun writing it though he still thinks he did an objectively better job writing 5, 6 and 7. JJL is the current Part and also basically Araki rewriting Part 4 with his improved writing and drawing skills and including a bunch of shit he's thought up between then and now.

Yes. She goes by the name Kyo Nijimura but that's a fake name to hide her real last name being Kira.

You know what a Particle Accelerator is, right? Maybe you've also heard of it as a particle collider. The LHC (Large Hadron Collider) is a machine that does this, which then creates a Higs boson (also called the God particle). I think it'd be best if you looked it up for yourself, it's really fascinating stuff.

araki-jojo.com/1205/
I don't pay much attention to the website so this info may have been there for about a month now, but if you scroll down to the bottom you can find the info for the next UJ here:

>Next Issue
Cover - JoJolion

>3 Large Special Appendixes
1) Separate Booklet Short Story Novel "Thus Spoke Kishibe Rohan"
2) JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Soecial Stickers "Part 4 Diamond Is Unbreakable.
3) Separate Booklet Reading Collection of "Lullaby Cute" twitter.com/ultra_jump/status/879662137219571712

>also called the God particle
>Jesus is somewhere in Morioh

i got a bad feeling about this.