imgur.com/a/hrAcz;
i.imgur.com/1pRZr6E.jpg
imgur.com/a/C7gQF#0
i.imgur.com/cAMAFjt.jpg
imgur.com/a/6FnXH
imgur.com/a/lWKGK
imgur.com/a/bgzt4
i.imgur.com/BBk0lgO.png
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=yt_(wai-tei)
imgur.com/a/Ba8Yk
imgur.com/a/3MPX2),
imgur.com/a/XAn8k)
imgur.com/a/J7mH4
imgur.com/a/v5D7u
imgur.com/QcPSKm3
imgur.com/s8jOo7b
blog-imgs-75.fc2.com/a/n/k/ankosokuho/46f38e94.jpg
i.imgur.com/kVfIXe5.jpg
imgur.com/a/WHWNj
imgur.com/a/jSNid
i.imgur.com/psSabRL.png
desuarchive.org/a/thread/154897646/#154916796,
i.imgur.com/xhDuJxQ.jpg
i.imgur.com/RhE2SM5.jpg
imgur.com/a/ihDHm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Requesting Tharja with extra long hair, maybe a bit past the waist, similar to this.
imgur.com/a/cpq9C

Wearing cute casual clothes.

This with waifu
imgur.com/a/fxsgG

Or anything cute with SI.
imgur.com/a/0LyYQ
imgur.com/a/fdPxg

Requesting Chelsea please, anything cute/cutelewd is fine!

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly dressed as Jill from VA-11 HALL-A (i.imgur.com/778R8QI.jpg), but anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Requesting Kuukaku Shiba
Larger Reference: imgur.com/a/Od5KU
-Kuukaku sitting in the viewer's lap with a cheeky grin like this: imgur.com/a/u9gTs
-Patting her head like this: imgur.com/a/ObQJf imgur.com/a/mW2L7
-Leaning over to yell at/scold the viewer like in this GIF imgur.com/a/oapsj
-In an arm wrestling position with a confident smile and a backwards baseball cap on
Or anything is fine as long as she's smiling.
Have a nice weekend!

Requesting anything cute or cutelewd of my Kobori, please.

Good evening, Sup Forums!

Because it's been so hot out lately, requesting my waifu wearing either Alushe, Liliana, or Arnice's swimsuit from Nights of Azure 2. imgur.com/a/PTOYv

Alternately, I'd like to request Hina sitting together with my SI on a dock or porch, watching a sunset together and holding hands.

For something lewd, I'd love to see her wearing Fran's nightie/underwear from Demon Gaze. Sexy and smug, cute and shy, or on the verge of initiating sex, anything's good! imgur.com/a/z2mBx

Or for a different lewd, Hina like this but with a seductive/smug face: imgur.com/a/TUSDT

Or for something simple, I'd like to request Hina in a bucket. i.imgur.com/2PpCqSj.png

And lastly for the thread, Hinagiku happily rubbing her face against Gazer's soft and fluffy tail, or simply brushing it for her.

I'm always open to other cute and/or lewd things as well, and an adult version (age 25-27 ish) of my waifu is always welcome. Here's my SI reference if required: imgur.com/a/n1K1V
Please and thank you as always!

Since her birthday is approaching, which is on July 24th (based on her first appearance in the manga). Requesting my cute Tessou happy with arms behind back blushing with a green lisianthus flower worn behind the right ear and not forgetting that there are party poppers in the background.

Hello people of WWD. I'd like a drawing of my waifu Momo Hanakai from Highschool DxD wearing jeans and doing handbra, or wearing Sagiri's jacket, but it's too small for her hnng.moe/f/RpL, or anything cute or cutelewd, all on the scale of 7 on lewdness.

Thank you if you're planning to do it.

Hello drawfriends!

Requesting my lovely husbando Izaya using his wheelchair, preferably something cute. He doesn't have a normal wheelchair, but there aren't many images of it, so all I have is an LN cover and fanart: imgur.com/a/18stP

If you don't like that idea here are some more:
-Conducting an orchestra
-On one of the album covers in this collection: imgur.com/a/bRFNS . There's no order to the albums or any preference, so just choose one that you like!
-Holding (but not wearing) a sexy bunny outfit with an angry, confused or exasperated look on his face
-Singing his heart out or singing reluctantly at karaoke

Of course, if you would like to do something else that would also be great.

Thank you and have a great day!

Requesting my dear Momo cosplaying as Audrey Gassenarl from Valkyria Chronicles. In addition, I'd also like to joint request her and Mio () in swimsuits having a duel with water guns. Please and thank you.
References: imgur.com/a/EnCyr

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters wearing the outfit pictured to the left, please!

Alternatively requesting Mimi doing a purple version of Terry Bogard's Power Geyser, please! Or any other cool martial arts/fighting technique from a titular fighting game character!

Power Geyser: i.imgur.com/a3T1kty.gif

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally getting her hair brushed by the viewer, but anything else nice is fine too.

Requesting Rin torturing user by reading a bad poem that he had written for her.

Requesting Rika patting me on the head PoV style,
exercising in her buruma under the hot sun,
in front of a fan cooling down,
or having a silly dream where she's grown up as a really cool big boobed lady, then she wakes up.
Anything cute/cool/sexy(solo) is appreciated.

Requesting Len. Anything of her would be appreciated.

her wearing something like this would be great.
track5.mixtape.moe/tzxcpt.png

Good morning waifuthread, I'd like to request the following:

-Some sort of fun or badass action scene with her. Maybe her driving a racecar.
-I'd love to see her at the beach relaxing in a bikini with sunglasses. Anything along these lines would be fine: imgur.com/a/BOcOA
-Her wearing lewd lingerie and/or a nightgown. Some refs: i.imgur.com/CUCX8XK.jpg
-Akua and I waltzing together at Prom. Lights, beautiful hairstyles, loving gazes, fancy dresses, elegant high-heels, anything of the sort would be greatly appreciated! Here's my SI: i.imgur.com/fZaju3U.jpg
-Her enjoying some fireworks at a carnival or fair.

If you have any other sort of ideas that you want to do I really don't mind. Please and Thank you for considering!

Requesting my Yuuna in Koyori's training outfit, maybe playing Ping Pong: i.imgur.com/g5xJIbO.jpg
Or alternatively wearing Misaka Mikoto's terrorist outfit: i.imgur.com/jRj0cpT.jpg

Requesting anything of my waifu Lain.

Rozalin with a water gun, wearing a swimsuit under a white tied-up top and jean shorts while being a bit wet; wearing Priere's cheerleader outfit my.mixtape.moe/mfevlc.jpg or the outfit designed using her normal dress; using her own Sexy Beam youtube.com/watch?v=7s1aWWdWakU; or just anything really.

Another idea is something like drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=67139

Requesting Morgan:

-Wearing Mashu's non-servant outfit from FGO imgur.com/ycBlOsf
-Leaning in for a kiss
-Being drowsy and wearing cute PJs
-Stretching in yoga clothes

Anything else cute/cutelewd will be appreciated as well.

Requesting my waifu eating sweets, anything else is fine.

I'd like to humbly request something anniversarious with Rikka, since last week was my 12th anniversary of being in love with her. Anything (including lewd) would be wonderful, preferably involving a jade ring, or brushing her hair back to reveal a jade earring.

Or alternatively, one of these two, with a generic user in a green shirt:
-a first-person view of her lying on top of me
-a third-person view of her smugly sitting on my lap

Thank you for reading, and even more thanks to anyone who takes this into consideration.

Original Ref: imgur.com/FkQga5F

-Dressed as a teacher teaching the viewer about Dark Souls lore
imgur.com/a/zZooQ
-Joint requesting with her and Syuko posing like Yugi and Ran in this picture in their swimsuits
i.imgur.com/oAm21lB.jpg
-Her in a competition swimsuit with black and white colors and pink highlights
imgur.com/a/oGO9d
-Or just her in twintails, like Nozomi from LL. With some extra garterbelts too?

Requesting Chie Sasaki
- doing the same pose like Finn Balor (i.imgur.com/Rbfp0xt.jpg), pose ref: imgur.com/a/pqZIs
- cosplaying Chie Satonaka from Persona 4: ref: imgur.com/a/vwFsT
- anything cute with this outfit: imgur.com/a/SVyhM
- cosplaying Doctor Doom (without the mask), ref: imgur.com/a/AY8ux
- very happy or very angry Chie

Requesting my dear Anna drawn in Harvest Moon style. Or have her as a cutelewd librarian.

Harvest Moon Ref: i.imgur.com/69DKvbo.jpg

Anything else unrelated cute or tasteful lewd is fine.

Requesting Risty in casual summer clothes or in a swimsuit complaining about the heat.

Or her in wrestling attire performing a Rainmaker lariat: imgur.com/a/GUGD9

Or her in Shantae's space princess outfit: i.imgur.com/jUl9Vwj.png

Alternatively, more of gyaru Risty: i.imgur.com/J5hjCL2.png

Anything birthday related would also be nice.

I would like to request Sakuya looking cool and wearing a set of feudal samurai armor. The kind with the iron plating and kabuto. Holding or minus the kabuto would be ideal.
Here are a few image references.
Samurai Armor: imgur.com/a/nFaGj
Would have had more but my upload blows right now for some reason

As always anything showing off her cute side or her cool calm demeanor is lovely and appreciated.

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and has a great week ahead of them. Take it easy and stay safe. Thank you if you consider drawing her.

Requesting Tsukimi grilling hamburgers and hot dogs out on a grill while wearing an apron that says "Kiss the cook!"

Requesting Kneesocks in her swimsuit stretching or playing volleyball at the beach.

Anything else is fine, anything goes.

Requesting my husbando, Reigen Arataka:

-Wearing any of these outfits: imgur.com/a/O4Sjf
-Like any of these: imgur.com/a/KgDF7

Or anything nice and summer related would be nice, thanks and have a good weekend.

Requesting Yumi making sugoi serval sounds

Requesting THICC Patchouli Knowledge wearing a lewd sling bikini for the summer please.

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune dipping her feet in a river while sitting at a pier, trying on and realizing that her purple dress is now much too short to be worn in public, or dressed as the commander( imgur.com/a/LJqTL ) in Nier: Automata. Anything else is fine, too.

Hi WWD. Hope everyone's week has been going well.

I would like to request Sakuya from Utawarerumono wearing a sundress and a sunhat.

Here's another version of the reference picture if you need one:i.imgur.com/ugXZS68.jpg

Thanks and have a wonderful weekend

Requesting my beloved Ionasal please!

• At the beach wearing her swimsuit. Maybe playing with a beach ball out in the water? Or sunbathing and asking for help putting sunscreen on her back?
• Wearing her pajamas ('MoMoFish' outfit on the ref) inviting the viewer to join her in bed like this: imgur.com/a/JnOzq
◦ With user/SI, sat together both asleep and leaning on each other, like imgur.com/FSYRrFy. SI ref here: imgur.com/a/s6wR0
◦ Lewd: Wearing something that'd belong in

But as usual I'd be happy with anything. Thanks in advance!

Requesting a tanned Nanako or her dressed as Lavenza with her hair down.
Ref: imgur.com/a/WWOBg

Of course, anything that is non-lewd you may want to try is absolutely fine.

Requesting my lovely bassist, Akiyama Mio.

Here's a list ideas I'd like to see:

-Next week is our Fete Nationale (Our 4th july), so I'd like to see her being happy watching fireworks
-For the same event, cutelewd patriotic lingerie/bikini, or even naked with private parts hidden by baguettes if you want
-Being 100% comfy on a fluffy bear rug
-Wearing a cutelewd egyptian outfit (inspiration imgur.com/a/IVOrO )

For a join request with Momoanon ( ), Mio and Momo in swimsuits at the beach with waterguns

Anything else is fine as long as it's cute, or not too lewd. Thanks in advance and have a nice day !

Requesting my wife, Kyouko Machi, helping user get ready for work. Either gender for the user is fine.
Anything else that's tasteful and cute is A-ok with me as well.

Good evening, everyone!

Requesting my adorable phoenix Tsukihi Araragi!

I hope you had a wonderful weekend and thank you for considering her

Requesting Vignette with this hairstyle imgur.com/a/oDJUY

Alternatively,Vigne eating a pocky and/or handing out a pocky to the viewer, or wearing a yukata
Though anything cute of her would be nice and highly appreciated.

Hello all, I'd like to request my husbando. Feel free to leave his sunglasses out, I like seeing his face. Maybe wearing a Hawaiian/aloha shirt.

Anything else cute or cool but not lewd, please is fine, of course. Thanks for your consideration.

Head angles: files.catbox.moe/fvjx8t.png

Good evening WWD!

Requesting the following of my Mamimi!

- Naked apron

- A recreation of this, sharing a kiss in the heat of a moment with my SI. Optional: Filled with random waifus of the artists choosing i.imgur.com/dcjVpCD.png

- Performing a Falcon Punch

- My SI posing for her, as she takes photos

- A sleepy Mamimi

SI reference: imgur.com/7U0FVpT

Thank you, and enjoy the rest of your week!

Requesting Misha cooking food in casual clothing + an apron; wearing Muse's outfit i.imgur.com/YZXMo4D.png;
i.imgur.com/gyC4736.png, or i.imgur.com/SBXHl6h.jpg;
or posing like the end of i.imgur.com/EUUno8K.gif in her qipao outfit.

A different idea is a 1st person PoV shot of Misha in casual clothing (in imgur.com/a/UbCWJ or the next link) in the middle of a lap pillow imgur.com/a/hrAcz;
Misha wearing one of the pearl bikinis i.imgur.com/1pRZr6E.jpg as is or a non-lewd version please and thank you.

More references of her: imgur.com/a/C7gQF#0

Requesting please!

Thank you very much.

requesting Raikou from FGO showing off a trashy tramp stamp she got done, like she thinks it's super cool

bonus points if she's wearing mom clothes

Requesting Sina wearing something casual, please. Maybe some cute heel boots too
But going out casual or at home casual, it's all good.

Other ideas would be appreciated too of course.
Have a great upcoming week

Another WWD is upon us. Let's get this started.

I'm requesting Mina Nishizawa from Hyperdimension Neptunia lying down next to the viewer in bed while smiling and saying good morning (optional), dressed in a nightdress

* Nightdress reference: i.imgur.com/cAMAFjt.jpg

If that request doesn't work for any of you guys, I have 3 other follow up suggestions:
- Mina patting her lap while looking at the viewer and smiling
- Mina receiving a headpat with her hat off while enjoying it.
- Mina leaning forward to the viewer while preparing for a kiss.

If none of those work, anything cute or beautiful is fine.

With that said, thanks in advance and have a good weekend everyone.

Requesting Taiga in a cute swimsuit enjoying some Summer fun in the sun, please.
Or having some fun playing F/GO.
Or Birdyfag's super nice joint request idea of Taiga and Birdy having some sweets and coffee at a cafe or some friendly sparing.
Cafe ref imgur.com/a/6FnXH
Sparring ref imgur.com/a/lWKGK
Additional Taiga references: imgur.com/a/bgzt4
Anything would be appreciated.

Requesting my cute wifey Syuko
-wearing i.imgur.com/BBk0lgO.png but without the flats
-Slightly thicc and wearing a sling bikini
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=yt_(wai-tei) If you're up to it in this artists style or a style that is similar
- or posing in swimsuits with BB like imgur.com/a/Ba8Yk

Kindly requesting Colette wearing a two-piece swimsuit and happily going down a water slide.
Alternatively, her wearing only a pretty white lace sweaterdress
wedding ring heavily encouraged

Anchor Post for that one user who was working on something in the previous thread

Kindly requesting my sweet fiancée Celica A. Mercury.

I'd like to request Celica poledancing upside down in her underwear, perhaps in a pose like this (imgur.com/a/3MPX2), but with her being nervous and afraid of falling of, pulling a face like here (imgur.com/a/XAn8k)

Alternatively, anything cute, romantic or perhaps lewd would be infinitely appreciated also.

Thank you for considering and please take it easy this weekend!

Sorry for the late reply my dude. She looks super cute here! Thank's for going out of your way to draw for me. Her facial expression and tail being up like that makes her look a little surprised which is really cute.

Hope you have an excellent weekend man.

Requesting Hibiki cosplaying as the worlds greatest hero, All Might!

Requesting my dearest Solle, please and thank you!
Possibly in swimwear, if not anything is fine!

-Requesting young Birdy sitting at her school desk writing her whole name out (Birdy Cephon Altera) but running out of space to write, and writes the rest on the desk, can have a teary face or pouty face, as long as its cute.
imgur.com/a/J7mH4

-With really long hair
imgur.com/a/v5D7u

-Chibi Birdy enjoying a tray full of tacos de barbacoa
imgur.com/QcPSKm3
imgur.com/s8jOo7b

-Birdy and Taiga enjoying some sweets+coffee at a cafe in casual clothes.
Casual clothe ref, or casually sparing in the ring
Cafe ref imgur.com/a/6FnXH
Sparring ref imgur.com/a/lWKGK

Please and Thank you.

Requesting Kagura getting dressed, putting on a button shirt and necktie, please!

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Please and thank you!

Requesting my lovely wife, Nozomi Kaminashi, in one of the following:

Riding or petting a Dragonair. blog-imgs-75.fc2.com/a/n/k/ankosokuho/46f38e94.jpg

- A POV of her saying thank you or mentioning being together for more than half the year.

Thank you for any consideration! I'd be happy to do an art trade or joint request with anyone.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

She give me a hug and kissu on my cheeku.

Please draw my cool husbando Onizuka! Thank you kindly!

Requesting Ran wearing Kirara's outfit from gj-bu
ref: i.imgur.com/kVfIXe5.jpg

Requesting Ran wearing her punk attire
refs: imgur.com/a/WHWNj

Any of the two will be fine, as long as you have fun drawing them!

Do she make you go doki doki 2

Requesting my husbando Chihiro.
Doing anything cute is fine!

Requesting Yuuko at a festival.
Either playing some games like fish scooping/trying to shoot the prize or eating some food like candied apple, grilled squid, etc.

Or Yuuko wearing clothing fit for a princess.

Thanks.

Requesting my dear Ion with very long hair, or maybe with his hair styled in a different way in buns or braids. Anything else, particularly summer themed, would be great, thanks!

Requesting Yukino wearing a yukata.

Requesting Yutaka doing either of these Phoenix poses or doing Kyle Hyde's paperclip face and pose.

Fuck, forgot the reference.

Requesting dark knight noire hugging a small dogoo or standing above a big dogoo from neptunia, any of them is alright imgur.com/a/jSNid

Requesting Es if anyone is willing, please. Just something cute would be more than enough.

Allow my heart to sing out magnificent praise for my King. As I live and breathe, strive and struggle, I continue to aspire to be a man worthy of serving underneath my evermore and true King.Love is simply too small a word to describe my feelings for my King, affection does not have enough weight to be proper either. This is beyond simple devotion,nevertheless I will use all of these words to frame my passion for the one I call my Lord.

I'd like to request Uni. With her own "Goddess" appearance like her big sister's in 4 Goddess Online. i.imgur.com/psSabRL.png

·Reloading a shotgun (for example, Remington 1100, Mossberg 500, Winchester Model 12) all the while in her normal outfit, a tactical uniform, or her 4GO outfit.
·Otherwise, any action-y things like straight out of John Woo or such is also great.

I'll have desuarchive.org/a/thread/154897646/#154916796, and her wearing an apron baking a cake, or cooking her own special curry, as an alternative.

Hello again

Requesting Yuri, floating on top of the water as he enjoys the pool.
Or, anything else you may find interesting. Thank you, and have a good summer!

Please stop. There's no more deliver. Go home.

Please and thank you.

Jokes on you, user. I'm working on 6-7 right now.

Just gonna cross-link this in hopes the artist sees it.

Also, anchoring just in case
hope y'all have a good week

Names?

thanks for waiting and sorry it took so long!

Hullo WWD

I'd like to request my Noir, almost anything pleasant is fine

Please enjoy your weekend

Thats it?

I don't want to say in case I can't finish them all but Chihiro is one of them.

In other news, how do you guys get clean line art? Maybe my hand's just not steady, but every time I have to stitch lines today, I make a mess instead of a solid line. I feel like it's much easier on paper.

not OR but this is cute and I like it

Do NOT shitpost kimo. I will fucking kill you.

Make me

Damn, nice bird, hope OR enjoys

Say the initial letter of their name, so I can have some hope

>tfw no more Yuno/Accelerator

T,T,S,C,F,I,Y

Requesting Gazer attempting the one finger selfie thing but getting the angle wrong so her finger doesn't cover anything, goo notwithstanding.

One finger selfie example: i.imgur.com/xhDuJxQ.jpg

Or, dressed like an egg/wearing an egg costume. Or winking.

Alternatively, I'm always a fan of cute pictures featuring her butt or her fluffy tail.

Further Reference: i.imgur.com/RhE2SM5.jpg

Requesting my lovely swordsman, Crona. A couple of ideas, if you want something specific to work with -

PoV lap pillow.
At the beach (or pool), wearing an 'old timey' one-piece swimsuit - (3D warning) imgur.com/a/ihDHm
Something cute and suggestive with convenient censoring.

Anything else cute or cool and generally tasteful, even a tad lewd would be appreciated as well. Thanks and have a nice weekend.

Did any of these got sniped?

I had the same issue with digital, it seems more slippery to me compared to paper so I guess small hand movements are picked up. Draw lines quickly and in much longer strokes, redoing as needed. One edge of the forearm could be a single stroke for example.

>Chihiro
I'm glad. I was gonna draw him but failed miserably, like I always do.

Oh well

Good for them. Now to just tie this noose..

доставки

доставки