Kakegurui

What is the point of cheating if you do it so everyone can fucking see? At this point you might as well just have the entire class beat her up and take her money.
>they weren't looking at me, they were looking BEHIND ME
As if this wouldn't be obvious as hell. They could have used a card played in the game as the signal, then everyone would just be watching the game normally without doing anything suspicious. And on a story level, it would be a lot cooler if she deduced what the signal was by recognizing the pattern rather than by pulling out a mirror.
Even NGNL was smarter than this.

The legs are nice though.

In the manga, he was only standing alone in the corner, so it's less obvious.

>if you do it so everyone can fucking see?
Not everyone, obviously. The point is to have 21 out of 30 people see it.

he's not the sharpest tool in the shed

I WANT KIRARI TO SIT ON MY FACE

I thought she meant that out of the 30 people in class, she was only able to get 21 of them to help her cheat. Which is part of why that seemed silly, since the other 9 people would be seeing the whole class cheating, and could potentially warn the girl or at least try to vote against them.

I want her to finger my asshole with those painted nails.

>warn or help the new girl
Why? Hyakkou is set up to pitch the students against one another, letting Yumeko lose increases their own chance of not becoming a pet.
Besides the only people who show any sort of human kindness in this series are minor characters like Suzui, and, strangely, Yuriko.

I think you might have missed something, there is no pattern to recognize. She discussed how hard it would be for them to remember a complicated pattern and if they used a simple one, it would be too easy for her to see through. Thus, there literally is no pattern and it is just whatever he makes up. It's the simplest method of organizing the cheating.

In these sorts of games and in these social environments, it is actually a sort of violation of the norms/rules to tell the mark the secret. Even if the other 21 are not colluding, they are not about to point out the trick to a newcomer, as doing so ruins the sport and lessens the excitement. The other 9 observers are still part of the school culture, and while they are not going to aid the rigging, they are also watching for their own reasons. Some might enjoy the unexpected results, i.e. that even though scissors is rigged, someone could get 3 papers and the other player could get 3 scissors. Etc.

They are not watching because they enjoy fair games of chance, they are watching for entertainment, or profit, or other reasons. I am sure that just blurting out "it's rigged" is seen as in poor taste, rather than being moral.

Get in line buddy

Alright that makes sense, I guess I just got caught trying to think of clever ways she could cheat only to see the simplest answer possible. I guess I should think more of the characters and less like it's a logic puzzle.

Did she lick Sayaka in the manga? I remember the falling but not her tasting the side of Sayaka's face.

She did.

gambling? it just bonus

I came to watch crazy faces

a $20 still $20

Are you actually retarded. Its incredibly hard to notice someone looking at say your arms or hair and looking at the person over your shoulder. This isnt eye contact.
And it doesnt matter who sees, at thsi school its the responsibility of the person getting cheated to call it out.

So do they ever actually gamble in this or is it just going to be "MC figures out how each student is cheating" of the week?

>since the other 9 people would be seeing the whole class cheating, and could potentially warn the girl or at least try to vote against them.
Nigga what the fuck are you saying

seems that way, just started reading the manga and so far at least 3 of the ones I read after the card memory game she figures out how the opponent is cheating.

Extra lewd.

I expected Kakegurui threads to get the summer kids and the ESL retards, but I didn't think they'd get this bad.
What's the point of Fate threads if they aren't going to house these idiots?

The third or so of students who weren't beholden to Mike could still see the guy giving the signal. And they probably knew what the scheme was. So they could have just all voted for the one the slaves didn't vote for, and it would even up the odds.

So you are retarded. All I need to know.

Mate do you have any idea how stupid that logic is. Why would anyone try to actively go against the majority of the class.

I'm not the guy you responded to, but what part of what I said is wrong, other than the possible explanation already given that those students just didn't care to help MC out or fuck with Mike?

She literally loses in the next episode.
She beats Yumemi by bluffing.
She beats Kaede by bluffing.
Sayaka's gamble has no cheating because the tower itself moves.

The whole 'point' of the series is the fact that Yumeko knows everyone is cheating but being crazy enough to gamble against them anyway.

Its a school about building real world skill at getting ahead in life. Literally everyone is a cheater.

>besides the fact that Im retarded, whats wrong with what I said

>ywn inhale Yumeko's hot breath as she tears up your boipucci in missionary position with her massive futa cock

>muh sekret club

>not expecting AoTS to have everyone in it

Jesus, is it that hard to answer a question without spoiling everything?

also Yumeko is apart of a secret family war between the Bamis and they arrive to take over the school

I expected these threads to be bad. Looks like I'm right. Now all you need is more than one attention whore tripfag. You have one already, two more should put you on the Monster Musume thread level.

>Out crazy the crazy: the show
I don't think the faces are enough to carry the show. I can already predict the absurd amount of asspulls this show will produce.

Someone explain to me what the point of MC is. Does he do anything relevant eventually? The guys is literally a waste of space......

Doesn't Jambi or whatever the fuck her name is seem kinda ill-defined? Like, in the new episode, why tf was she so worried about paying the debt? Wasn't she lent money first off, and secondly shouldn't she want a rematch because she loves gambling so much. She just did it because "oh money". That's fucking stupid.

just shut up and take the money

yea so self insert and unlike liar game he doesnt learn to be a better gambler hes just kinda there i think hes currently playing in the newest chapter to save her life

the debt was a bait to keep gambling, nigga did you not catch the part where she was just acting just to keep playing

>instead of answering I'm just going to act superior to disguise the fact that I can't even follow the conversation

You're here too? I hope you kill yourself soon.

I can't die. I tried.

Try again. More painfully.

Holy fuck nigger the point flew clean over your head didn't it?
It was intended to be an egomaniacal method of cheating that blatantly used the fact that Saotome felt comfortable in her environment and control over it that Jabame tore down through observational skills.
>b-but why didn't they warn her
lmao do you think the other 9 would risk their rep against a (at the time) queen bitch like that?
Retard-ass complaint. You're pouring too much thought into what was intended to set up Jabame as an incredibly observational person and expose the school's corruption.

This is bullshit and you and the author no it. Theres no way the president wouldnt mention this earlier if they were part of the same family.

>no it
ESL-kun is that you?

She is the greatest girl that has ever lived.

Mr. Cage I am a huge fan of your work.

secondaryfag pls

Already read it. Biggest asspull and horribly out of place.

Yumeko even says it herself

He's become somewhat relevant. He's currently trying to save Yumeko 'cause her relatives are trying to kill her.

President doesn't care. She hates most of her family (her twin being an exception I guess).

And maybe she thought Jabami was out of the race after her sister was hospitalized.

Is this the foot/leg man's anime for the season? The OP goes in pretty hard

It was as obvious as Onii-sama in Mahouka though thanks to common naming conventions.

As a legman, it definitely is. Not too sure about the footfags though, we've only had nice shoes so far.

>tfw legman and Hayaminfag
I'm on cloud nine.

fuckin same dude

\(^o^)/

they are all fucking retarded that's why.

>Even NGNL was smarter than this.
Nice bait before you wrote this, too obvious.

>2 characters one of which hardly ever said
>common namin convention
pick 1

I keep reading this page and I'm just too stupid.
Why exactly did she put 2 bullets in? She said it herself, if she coincidentally got 2 or 1 card right there was a chance that she would get shot

OP of the season

This show awoke a nail fetish withing me.

>color-matched eyes, nails and lipstick

This is like a corporatized FKMT. It's fun though.

I think im in love

One thing that came to my mind is : Do the "loosers" stick together? I would guess sticking together would make it possible to minimize risks of being fucked over, make it quicker to finish work and provide emotional support.

Where are the teachers?

Because she WANT'S to get shot.

Yumeko doesn't.

>Started watching Akagi for the first time right before Kakegurui started airing
>Can't get into it even though I enjoyed the manga because Akagi's so much better

Yumeko JaBAMI
Kirari MomoBAMI

WOW WHAT AN ASSPULL!
i bet nobody saw that coming!

the school allows this and gambling is its core principle so the teacher's don't care and if they did they cannot do anything about it

>blue lipstick

Gross.

GET-A-LOAD-OF-THIS-GAMBLER-CAM

How to make Jabami fuck you:

"I bet you won't make me cum in 30 seconds".

Anyone else thought the fingernail scene in the anime wasn't as disturbing as it was in the manga since there were no blood in the fingernail collection? Other than that the adaptation does a good job with the matches so far.

It's okay to be a homosexual, user.

>I am in a class where Mary is obviously Queen
>She is owning the new girl
>I think I'll go against the Queen to help this girl who is probably going to get crushed because she's new and probably doesn't know how to gamble and draw a bullseye on myself
this makes sense how?

I can't wait for the Indian poker episode

>I-I want to be punished by Mary?

It's just Akagi with a girl protagonist.
She's basically invincible and crushes everyone who plays her.

Mary is so cute.

Do you even know how names work
>James Smith
>John Smithson
I bet your retarded ass would think they are related.

Gonna be great

Someone please tell me chapter 43 is out. Just caught up 4 mins ago and I'm drooling for the next chapter.

She already knew which cards were what, she only told beta-kun to show his cards to fool them.

So far these games have been disappointing.
>muh memorization

>i-it was obvious guys!

>they have different names but a bit of them are the same
>"THEY MUST BE FAMILY"

I mean that's not how names work but lets pretend retrospectively it was super-obvious and not just shitty writing, sure.

where's a place I can read one poker kaiji

>so far these two games have been disappointing

It's not gonna be about how super-intelligent the rules of the games are, but the uniqueness of the games themselves and the character-interactions.

Still waiting for mc to go rock tier.

Beautiful numbers

Jesus fucking christ, why this show? These threads are a fucking cesspool and I'm staying the fuck away from them this season. I actually enjoy the fuck outta this show.

k

Have you at least read the manga like the majority when the series got regular threads when an Sup Forumsnon ripped it for us from chapt 1?

Do... Do you think they'll make bets where the loser has to be sexual humiliated by the winner?

Is the vice president watching Mary actually the real president faking it? Is Yumeko's sister a twin too?