Boruto

Who will win the Borutobowl?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/#0?
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=63727710
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hanabi duh

Sumire, for it is the will of Lord Hiashi's master plan

Sumire has more compatibility with him on many levels. She is more like a partner. Sarada is his teammate as Mitsuki is.

>Not Burritobowl

And so begins the 2nd great shipwar

And I will enjoy every second of it. Honestly I just like discussing with you guys about this. As long as it doesn't get personal.

Same here, This is going to be a great ride with you all. I really cant wait for all the great memes.

It blows my mind how Hinabi never got married. Was this part of Lord Hiashi's plan?

She's the backup plan.

How crazy can Naruto universe ship wars get? I didn't get to experience the Narubowl but I look forward to this debate.

Fuck off Narutard

He's saving her for some Uchiha wang that comes by. He already has a Uzumaki grandson.

just look what happened after narusaku vs naruhina wars ended imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/#0?

See? There's already a thread up discussing the chapter and you faggots made another to continue your cancerous circlejerk. It's been proven.

>imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/#0?

Every fucking time my sides. I love it.

And once again, nobody gives a shit what you say.

But she is much to old to birth children

>But she is much to old to birth children
She's like, what, mid-20s.

Can Sumire actually be considered canon?

Sumire ruined these threads.

>we never know, inbreeding must be common in families like hyƫga
Bort and Hana for win.

But sooner or later the mods will take notice. And then you'll be gone.

Look m8, even if you're trolling or just stupid, you know how many times your argument has happened? Nothing you say matters.

Exactly, her time is up. She should be having children right now!

I would like to nominate myself, but my bloodline is not special.

Nice meme

Sarada please

Neither is mine, plus im also a shitskin so Lord Hiashi will never accept me.

So, let me see if I got this right, Borts special eye can not only see like a Byakugan, but can force open dimensional rifts? Not even sure if this constitution as a rinnegan either.

>see like a Byakugan
??

Well, can see Chakra pathways. We don't know if it can see to the same extent yet.

Pretty sure its a Tenseigan since we never actually learned about its full extent.

Was a Tenseigan the suped up version of a Byakugan?

It is, this only makes sense since Moonman is somehow involved.

I give up. Next you'll be telling me that the Rinnegan and Tenseigan both cam from some super eye. This is Super Saiyan 3+ all over again.

What kind of antagonists do you want introduced in Boruto? We have already been given Momoshiki, Shin, Sumire, and Shojoji. And there are definitely going to be more where they came from.

Fuck off narutards

I'm not watching, please don't tell me the purple hair girl is a Hinata clone

Fuck on narutards

Nah, purple hair actually has a personality.

You think that she is at first, but she isn't. probably.

She's a Hinata/Sasuke hybrid, a combination of the only two people Boruto and Naruto love

Nah Bort must have inherited some strange mutation of the Byakugan that could or not be a Tenseigan.

>And this, is to go, beyond
>Tensegan level 2!

He'll be seeing atoms and shit at that point.

This is Sharingan all over again

Eh, I see a level 2 Sharingan being able to literally predict the future.

Nice meme

Level 2 Sharingan is Mangekyou Sharingan

Shaddap

Thinking the great eugenic master would care about skin color and not based purely on ability.

What is her fate?

Lewd doujins.

Either
1. Dies hand in hand with Boruto.
2. Happy end. Has three kids with Boruto and joins the keikaku to search for the wife/husband of the next head of the Uzimaki family.

>when people think parallels confirm ships

Technically should be nothing. Maybe some detention and a bill for damages. Nobody died. She she got Borted, so she's essentially part of the cast for the rest of the series.

Though I would imagine school would be awkward.

Don't care what you say, BortxSalad is going to be canon.

Naruto isn't a nonsensical shitfest like Bleach.

it's the opposite, people have been saying that paralulz confirm BortxViolet.

HOLY FUCK GUYS I JUST REALIZED

TOBI IS OBITO WITHOUT THE O
O_O
O = EYE
BECAUSE HE GAVE HIS EYE AND ORIGINAL DREAM TO KAKASHI
HOLY SHIT THIS WAS MASTER LEVEL FORESHADOWING HOW DID I NOT SEE IT

Salad is a slut like her mom though

No, the Byakugan comes from the ayy lmaos, the Rinnegan and other Rikudo stuff come from the tree.

It's not, but it trolled with pairings just as much.

I want Sumire to end with Boruto, but not because their parallels to Naruto and Hinata, but because of the potential of their relationship. I mean, the stuff with the eyehax and Nue, they can form a nice combo together with a powerful joint combat style. I want to see how far can they go. Also Sumire a cute.

So what you're saying is, if Salad and Bort make babies, the kids will have super eyes?

The Rinnegan and Sharingan seem to also be possessed by the pure Ootsutsuki.

Anyone else disappointed by the ending of episode 14?

It just seemed too easy. I think that there was a great opportunity for some character development on Boruto's part. Instead, we got "He made Sumire change her mind because he's awesome and optimistic and that's just what he does to people!!!!"

I would have liked this arc's ending more if Boruto's trust of Sumire had backfired and he had to be saved by Mitsuki or something. That would have presented a moral dilema for Boruto to overcome later and made Mitsuki seem like even more of a bro/powerful friend to catch up to.

Instead, we got a do-over of Shippuden's "The main character turns evil people good because that's just how awesome he is" routine.

Maybe I'm being too hard on it - it is Naruto, after all - but it just seemed a bit too predictable.

No, according to Kishimoto, just one type of eye in each eye. No upgrades.

Even the japs are shipping them

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=63727710

And then Ichigo throws Rukia to Renji and tells him that it's his job to protect Rukia. I can't believe how hard some Ichirukifags held on to this ~parallel~.

Also Sarada will win. Literally the only reason why SS had a girl instead of a boy.

reminder that majority of anime has been made brainwashing in mind

pay attention, can you see anything they try to teach? ultimately, teachings in anime are to enslave the gooks to make them obidient for their upcoming master that they dont understand to question

basically you are fucking stupid, click here to find out how!

This
No, that tainted Uchiha blood will ruin Lord Hiashi's master plan

Naruto pictured here not fucking someone like his mother.

Remember that they are brats. If it were Sumire's personal revenge against Konoha, ending the conflict in this way would have been forced, but Sumire was just brainwashed. She was told to hate Konoha and to destroy it, but she didn't understand that hate. She lived an enjoyable life in the academy and didn't hate Konoha. What Boruto did in the end wasn't changing her opinion, he only served as a catalyst for her to realize that she didn't actually want to destroy the relationships that she managed to build by herself for the beliefs of his father. Also, the analogy of her being the mother of Nue was pretty great and made sense.

That said, I do think her emotional conflict isn't over. She just stopped her plan to blow up Nue. I guess we will see more about it next episode. I look forward it.

am I really late

>Hinata spying on them

Somebody explain to me why I like the kids from Boruto but hated the children excluding rock lee and shikamaru. I thought these types of sequels were suppose to be worse

Can you blame her? I know I would.

Depends on cup size by the end.

meant to say children from naruto's generation

Byakuugan are the ultimate stalking tool.

So, is Karin and crew just hanging around Orochis place? Do they have nowhere else to go?

A painful death

Get lost, Salad

Fug me that pic is cute.

>Naruto pictured here not fucking someone like his mother.

Which is the opposite of what she told him to do.

Anyone noticed how Sakura showed up for literally a few seconds and got to say nothing. Meanwhile everyone else from the old crew who showed up had a speaking part?

I shall call boruto Newruto.

Lord Hiashi will be pleased

Keikaku Doori

Wait, who is Salads Sensei at this point? She mentions she's going to go talk to them.

Naruto created a really cool world and its fun to see people living in it as opposed to being obnoxious plot devices for establishing it

The kids from Naruto's generation were mostly lousy.

Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura: all ruined by Part 2
Ino: Bitch
Hinata: Walflower
Chouji: Beta fatso
Neji: Jerk
Kiba: Yamcha
Shino: Who?

>optimistic
i don't like how he's the opposite of movie boruto

Maybe because they are real friends and not just people in a classroom. At the start of Naruto, like most battle shonen, all kids understimated the MC (Naruto), and not just him, everyone kinda was wary and hostile of each other. They were little assholes to the rest of the kids on their own generation. That changed over time, but it was true at the start.

The new Konoha 12 are kids living in peaceful times. They can become friends easily with each other without having to have a death battle first. We see their everyday lifes, personalities and how they interact with each other more clearly, and we the viewers can sympathize better with them because of that.

dare you post it all