Dragon Ball Super

Leave Jiren to us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vhuScGC_c2o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Leave the last universe standing to me.

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

Couldn't that all be retconned at this point, though? I guess we'll see if EoZ will still happen in Super or not.

>Retards shiting on Trunks' tranformation
Goku and Vegeta gave him some of their ki, that's why he had the blue glow. Not really that hard to notice.

Not as beautiful as Freeza.

Sunglasses are considered an accessory, they aren't considered clothing. And again, if used to give an unfair advantage in a fight, i.e. solar flare, then she'll probably be disqualified for using them in the fight.

Jiren cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuz!! Don't disappoint Toei Jiren vs Hit!!!

zeno is the best boi

Leave Daishinkan to me, dad!

>be one of the participants
>see U9 get erased
>if you are of righteous heart, you are helping to eliminate other innocents so you and your universe can survive
>if you are of sadist heart, you now need to exert your whole ability while try not to kill the opposition
It's all fun an joy when someone kicked the bucket.

That looks like some nasty breath

Cringe.

>he was the final boss all along

the eternal pedrohan strikes again

lEaVe JiReN tO uS

youtube.com/watch?v=vhuScGC_c2o

Leave The Dragon ball Super thread to me

I just got a PS4 Pro, are either of the Xenoverse games worth picking up?
I don't typically like anime or anime games, but DB is my one big exception. I haven't played any DBZ games since Boudakai 3 on ps2 though

>couldn't get 10 volunteers in time
>probably had to hire a bunch of no-gooders
>3 dropped like flies in a split second
>1 got knocked out off-screen
>1 gave in to the torture
>your doge got schooled by monkeys
Press F to respect

The thing is Zeno being retarded is actually a plot point.

it's happening

Wait for Dragon ball fighter z

>Took like a minute of in-universe time for a universe to be wiped out

they ran out of ideas when Frieza got defeated. Now it's basically gone the route of the Simpsons

Leave Freeza to me

>it's the mythical super saiyan angel gohan who only awakens once every gazillion years

>MFW piccolo will be OP like he is in every fighting game.

If only that was Frieza's form

It's probably gonna be frost's golden version

Metal Frost in the future

>armpit fetish
Gutter trash

There are literal pussies on her armpits

Good. Considering how high stake, high power level this is supposed to be and all

That's really shiny and polished. Cooler is beautiful.

I want to protect that smile.

I don't remember him being OP in any DBZ game, it's usually ssj4 gogeta or something.

freeza could have chosen some other color
but he was too envious of the golden ssj hair
thats why he choose gold

>The thing is Zeno being retarded is actually a plot point.
??

>Piccolo planting Hellzone grenades on the field
>Top tier piccolo incoming

>armpits
>fetish

bro, armpits are literally sexual organs. They secrete pheromones so it's normal to find them attractive.

you're the weird one

Do you guys think that Universe 9 deserved to be erased?
>pic related

What if Pan and Bulla were conceived sooner in this timeline?

SAIKYO HERO
HERE WE GO

People have been mocking YAMUCHA for far too long!!! No more!!!! NO MORE YOU HEAR!!

Top tier Yamcha coming evo 2018!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's right it is a fetish though. You not realising that makes you have said fetish.

>Antenna Stun vortexes and nu13/eddie zone hell.

I can't wait.

nigger literally anything can be a fetish, and you chose a garbagetier one.

He had a hate boner for the saiyan golden monkeys

I expected the work to be carried after the tournament, not during it.

>tfw your Universe only have 1 participants left while 9 others are benched

Must feel like shit.

>fuck you stupid monkey
>i can go gold too
>fuck he's blue now
>soon i will surpass you with my blue freeza form

What if Cell were in the tournament rather than Freeza, regardless whether or not he had a soul?

Couldn't he return to his semi-perfect form and absorb his opponents enough to not kill them?

First form Frieza was one of the most OP characters. Or Broly.

Why aren't there any skeletons? Why wasn't there a Samurai in the tournament who could kill himself if he lost?

Am I the only one who is happy that this retard is gone? The furries and the jew kai are a bonus, desu.

Im pretty sure they would find some Loophole about how Absorbing techincally eliminates the opponent from the ring

why does he keep trying to copy him

that's like saying vagina is a fetish. Any sexologist will tell you an armpit is biologically a sexual organ

What's with all this white haired saiyan fanart?

Is it a pedro thing?

In any fighter where piccolo's had his antenna stun he's had ways to vortex or just combo right back into it.

>Theres a reason no one ever takes dbz fighters seriously, their first of the north star style one touch kill silliness in many cases, at least the ones with actual combos.

I'm hoping the GG team will make this one decent

Yes. Even their own top fighter, Belgamo, said it was a trash universe.

>jew kai
prove his religious beliefs please

I hope you meant why aren't there any walking skeletons possessed by magic.

>M-m-uh stamine
>goes SSJ dan spam beams

fuckin toei

we have gone too far

we have to go back

No. I liked Krazy Kaioshin and I liked Gimli.

So you dont really understand anything do you?
Just because you are attracted to it doesnt mean it cant be a fetish.

Spics loves their white hair Pacohan.

lmfao
just look at this goofy ass nigga holy shit prepare to see dragon balls greatest jobber in a few weeks

GRAND PRIEST NOT BAD GUY JUST SMUG

Because it's Zamasu pretending to be Zeno

I feel like if you arent going to go back and watch dragonball/dragonball Z you should at least be familiar on how the transformations work.

Full powered SSJ was mastered during the Cell Saga. They can keep it on for literal days at the time. It was Goku's solution for getting stronger. It's as natural as breathing.

is vegeta really good now or is he still evil

Na, just a race of people who happen to be skeletons. Maybe they'd still have a heart and a brain visable through their bones. That'd be cool. Like how Magetta is a natural robot.

It's to show they are 'different' in some aspects, which means that the two being different will be relevant.

are you lying to me user

i mean weren't he and gohan at a certain point had their super saiyan forms on nonstop for days without any loss of stamina?

Hopefully hack writing won't fuck this up.

This tournament should be a cakewalk for Universe 7

The white hair and aura makes it look like Gohan's being erased by Zeno.

That's not even the thing that got to me, desu. The part where they used their KI to surround their bodies to protect them from the furries poison is what made me annoyed. Vegeta made direct contact with it during the fight after he got rid of his barrier for some reason....

he died twice
his soul got probably cleaned

Your multiversal MVP and new U7 GoD.

Where can i read the manga,

also how far is that manga

Come on now we all know what's going to happen.

Either A. Goku's universe wins, and being such good guys, they use the super dragon balls to restore all others.

Or B. In an EPIC TWIST! Goku's universe loses, and the Universe 10 (or whichever one has all those TRUTH, JUSTICE! etc warriors), being such good guys (and impressed by Goku's fighting spirit), uses the super dragon balls to restore all others.

The weird Zen Oh things will go along with it because more fighting yay! Possible subplot around the grand priest being an evil bast for whatever reason.

It is a kids anime, having loads of entire UNIVERSES be genocided out of existence would be a lil too dark, despite some of the previous darker scenes.

Irritatingly as usual they're stretching it out way too much. Like 3 seconds of fighting then back to one of the gods or whatevs talking..

Leave Tacos to Pacos

>all that muscle definition but no bulge in the same suit
Either no reproductive organs or another man (female)

Which mango do you guys think draws the most inspiration from dragonball?

I use kissmanga.com
It's near the end of the zamasu arc

Why do you like him? He is incompetent, irrational, indecisive and can't think for himself which made him get used by that rat god...

I wonder how Goku would react. Like Gohan wonders aloud about whether it's right for the Omni King to do this and the Grand Priest suggests he erase Gohan for threatening him. It wouldn't be so funny then, would it Goku?

no

Did the hands actually touch him?

sonic heroes had better villains than this show has had.

Dragonball Super

I like that he has realistic flaws for a person in his position. I think any decent person in that position should be indecisive.

You can't stand against the combined power of the Limit Break x Survivor, Jiren.

...Are you trying to imply Metal Sonic wasn't based?

>still has more major villain kills then vegeta does.

Boogie back your ass outta the arena, fag.

you might wanna once over my post again user.