Where do Sup Forumsacks go here?

In town for a few days, want to hang with red pilled /ourguys/

Kill yourself, faggot.

Staying in downtown Seattle, Westlake it seems.

3rd and pine. Head there around 2am. lots of fun.

Hotel is off Pine, what is on 3rd and Pine?

I live nearby, seattle is hard to tolerate even for one day. All the homeless and freaks make me dislike it.

niggers that will stab you

Do the science center. Planetarium laser dome shows are cool. Boeing IMAX theater kicks some serious ass too.

I took light rail from sea-tac. Still on it, was that a bad idea? Wanted to see the area.

you suck and your thread sucks.

Prostitutes, drug fiends and darkies, lots of angry darkies.

I'll meet you at your hotel room and will bring Crisco

I’m seeing more chinks then niggers out here.

Not interested faggot

pretty sure that doesn't matter you glow in the dark faggot

Youre the one meeting dudes at hotel with Crisco

Ballard here but would never hang out with someone from here. Someone is going around town spray painting "Vote Trump 2020" very crudely in black though so that's cool. Find them

Confirmed that 3rd ave sucks. Front desk told me it was shady and to avoid it. Pine looks pretty alive though

Go to leftbank books the literal Antifa bookstore in pike place market.

Is it near pic related?

OP is obviously Antifa or deranged leftist looking to cause real life harm. I hope nobody here is stupid enough to fall for it.

Bellevue here.

Any of you faggots notice after trump won the (((Seattle times))) went ape shit and had all their rabbi's get on their knees and plead for another chance? Funniest shit ever I wish I would have screen capped that shit

You’re retarded some of us have lives and jobs that force us to travel. Not my fault you’re a sad pathetic loser

Maybe but theres actually a good amount of people here who are sick of Jewish tricks

Thank you. Work travel sucks. Finding good places to hang is hard.

go up to Ballard. its about 10mins north of where you are at. its upper class mainly white. you are in drug central right now kiddo.

10min uber/bus ride that is.

Thanks mate. Doesn’t seem shady right here but I’ll take your word for it.

yeah, that area is mainly just work space. If you want good food, grab a drink, etc. Go to Ballard. Lots of good places all around there and no niggers.

Meet me here at 10.

It’s across the street from the Starbucks by Pike Place Market. If you can’t find Pike Place Market in Seattle you are retarded.

its 7.44 dude. that shit is closed/empty

I live outside the SEA Seattle Effected Area.

I'm far enough west in the forest to escape the faggotry.

Seattle proper is beyond saving .

hood canal?

I'm 30 mins south of Seattle in a suburb. Look out for late night tweekers and antifa sCUM

Wherever the fuck you go, do not go to capitol hill (or whatever is up Pike to the east of the city), thousands of gay bars and rainbow sidewalks.
Was there last January, literally signs on the door that say no trump supporters allowed.

this cap hill is fag central.

I know but it’s a good example to illustrate the fact Soyattle is run by literal communists. I’ve never lived somewhere with such a concentration of degenerates, cat ladies, bugmen, trannies, and homeless people.

The countryside is beautiful though, western Washington is a liberals paradise. I want to move on the other side of the mountains later in life.

then stop telling visitors to my city what they should do. we all know that city is a commie colony.

The countryside is beautiful and things get less wierd the further out you go. I hope the disease of Seattle doesn’t destroy this state.

It’s important people see how bad it really is.

Kitsap county here. Seattle is shit. I won't take jobs there even if they pay well. Everywhere outside of that area is pretty cool.

>tfw probably only person in this thread that likes Seattle
was only there for a week last august and year before that. Pretty nice city, hell of a lot better than fucking Boston

Yeah it looked like a parody around there. Stayed close by when I was there. Loads of druggie types all around there too

I’m from NY I don’t need to see examples of urban faggotry. Was looking for good places to go and thanks to this other dude, I’m checking out Ballard. Next time time try reading before posting you retarded brainlet

good plan. It's the most "normal" upper middle class white area of Seattle. have fun. order a mac n jack while you are here.