Monogatari

>Dating and will probably marry Senjougahara
>Shinobu tried to kill him
>People think Shinobu and Araragi love each other
>Implying he'll cuck Crab

Why do people think Araragi loves Shinobu?

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/185989/
youtube.com/watch?v=6xIf8rMp_bg&index=162&list=PLeC67YIuW2taRcIE9ztMkgOVARDwaj6WY
youtube.com/watch?v=zSKfOum9Bfs&index=163&list=PLeC67YIuW2taRcIE9ztMkgOVARDwaj6WY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZNyuwT13fz4&list=PLeC67YIuW2taRcIE9ztMkgOVARDwaj6WY&index=164
youtube.com/watch?v=4rNvDYKKAjs&list=PLeC67YIuW2taRcIE9ztMkgOVARDwaj6WY&index=165
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wish they focused more on Araragi and Senjougahara's relationship rather than making it a harem and Araragi going around molesting little girls and kissing other girls while he has a fucking girlfriend

You don't seem to understand how this whole Araragi thing works.
Crab knows full well that he has intimate relationship with basically the entire cast, and she still loves him. In fact, that's part of why she loves him.
She knows that what he and Shinobu have will outlive her, and that's ok.
Don't force your selfrighteous christian monogamy into my erotic shinto harem cartoons man.

Araragi feels sorry toward both Shinobu and Senjo when Ononoki says he is cheating.
Crabfags say there is no love.

Have you ever loved somebody so much that you want to kill him/her?

Can these bait threads stop?
She literally explained that she wanted to die, which is why she wanted to use araragi for it, the fight was never gonna end with her killing him.
Also, because this seems to be an argument crabfags just can't debunk
>rrgi and crab already broke up 3 times, showing that it's nothing more than a mortal, normal relationship.
Now stop, this is useless anyway, no side is ever gonna win until nisio picks a girl and literally makes araragi choose her one hundred percent, abandoning the other girl.

>implying he won't cuck Crab
She's killing herself within the month, her AND her super sexy clavicle

I thought this thread is just going to die and happy about people tired arguing it, why you guys make this retarded bait goes up again?

>Don't force your selfrighteous christian monogamy into my erotic shinto harem cartoons man.

>Crab knows he has relationships with half the cast
This isn't true, though. We even see this in Nise, when she's unaware that Araragi already turned down Hanekawa in Tsubasa Cat.

Stuff like the toothbrushing she knows even less about.

>Implying he'll cuck Crab

Isn't there a specific webm just for this?

That's not even bait, OP just threw the hook in the water and is trying to bewitch the fishes with his asperger aura

I feel this kind of bait was working pretty well just a few days ago.

That's because a few days ago we had like 4 times the people posting in this threads, sadly they're dying out again. Honestly I miss threads like this
>161174342

Yeah, but we have to wise up to that sometime... r-right?

Whoops.

I feel threads are like: Batfags are writing length to prove baits are wrong->Batfags start using more and more quotes-> Batsfags got more familiar with plots and just simply summarize it to BTFO other fags-> Batfags getting tired of it

Sadly that's pretty much the life of every gatari thread, I really enjoy the ones when theres genuine discussion over something else than waifuwars, but sadly that's very rare to find here.

Pretty much, yes. I am a Batfag myself and that's how it progressed for me.

>wanting anything but waifuwars in a series designed to create waifu wars on a board that has the deadliest waiting wars on all of Sup Forums.

It's just.. so useless. Sure batfags win arguments most of the time, but isn't that really just because crabfags don't have all the facts they'd actually need to win it? I mean even if, there can't be a true winner. Sure, maybe for the thread, but there clearly won't be a definite winner in the series as long as nisio is not going to pick one, and honestly, the atmosphere is much more peaceful and relaxing if it's really just talking about this and that from the series, or maybe some user is taking his time to do something genuinely nice for another user because he asked for some information or something, I guess I'm just getting tired of seeing the same war over and over again, not ending, nor really getting less monotone. But I guess I'll just have to wait until there's a genuinely good thread about monogatari again.

We need more doujin discussions and untranslated novel summaries.

Yeah, that for example, was pretty fun yesterday. I enjoyed reading the summary that one user posted.

But we've already established the best doujin and it's Jackass: Senjyogahara building edition.

Never heard of it.
I'm actually surprised that there isn't a complete translation for all of them at this point. I thought this series was popular enough that someone would have done it by now. Or, like you said, at least summaries.

Name or link, please? I need to see that masterpiece.

Nothing special, just a 80 page doujin with the story of Senjo critized herself badly for some reason and felt jealous about Araragi and Shinobu relationship. Then she came up with the solution of killing herself.

In all the story of mankind there's never have been a dick harder than mine is now.

Isn't that just the one where she tries killing herself?

nhentai.net/g/185989/

Any of you guys know Japanese]

So it is that one.
>any of your guys know japanese
Fuck you, now I'm feeling like shit again. Welp, I'm gonna continue learning japanese.

I am now absolutely disgusted with all the shameless Crabfaggotry going on this doujin.

I know that means souka, "I see" in japanese, meaning that she probably found something out so she's gonna wreck hitagi with her next sentence.

Most of the Bloody Okojo doujins either feature Shinobu or Senjyogahara. Seems he's a fan of both.

>translating one word
Wow, how very helpful, user.

Honestly I don't care about crab at all

Don't let her hear that. She might cry.

Projection. They're sexually attracted to little kids.

Too late user. She already jumped.

kek user.

Manletraragi seems really happy to me.

>even locking him in her legs
GOD WHY IS SHE SO CUTE EVEN IN ADULT FORM

Is that why they break up like 4 times in the continuation?

Because she learn to care. I think pre araragi Kiss Shot would not have done this.

Of course she wouldn't have. She was far too proud for that. Nobody thinks otherwise.

Of course not, thankfully she turned out this way.

Yeah I don't know if we can apply normal relationship dynamics to anything that happens in this show.
Ararararararargi and shinobu already seem so intimate that even intercourse wouldn't really change their relationship.

>tsukihi brushing
>araragi literally sets his sister on fire
>he fondles her naked breasts
>stole her first kiss in nise
and people blame Bird for being a dancer, no surprise with that much mental trauma

>araragi literally sets his sister on fire
What

tsukihi is a stripper?

Senjougahara shoved a stapler in his mouth when they first met. Also, can you name 3 people in the franchise that HAVEN'T, tried to kill Araragi at some point? Gaen actually succeeding doesn't count.

from the Tsukihi brushin translation
"
I had managed to avoid the expected outcome of a sloppy haircut, there was no way something like him turning the dial on the far infrared light beam hair curling apparatus the wrong way and setting my hair on fire would happen.

"Oh no! I turned the dial on the far infrared light beam hair curling apparatus the wrong way and set your hair on fire! 'Cause you're one of the Fire Sisters, get it?!""

And this was where the shampoo unit that my brother had brought to serve as nothing more than a vomit bowl, seeing as I didn't need my hair washed, proved to be useful in the most unexpected of ways.

He forcefully shoved my flaming head into the backwash basin and pressed the showerhead right up against my scalp, soaking it in water, then immediately got to work putting out the fire.

"Glug, grgggle, cough, I'm drowning I'm drowning I'm drowning!"

"My bad, that was close. I almost drowned my little sister again."

"'Again'?! You did something like this before?!"

noone ever said stripper but she's currently becoming a dancer overseas, altough she's in tokyo for some reason at the end of musubi so that may be already off the table

>Karen is completely oblivious to his bullshit
>Tsukihi is completely ready for it but goes along with it anyways despite her complaints

youtube.com/watch?v=6xIf8rMp_bg&index=162&list=PLeC67YIuW2taRcIE9ztMkgOVARDwaj6WY
youtube.com/watch?v=zSKfOum9Bfs&index=163&list=PLeC67YIuW2taRcIE9ztMkgOVARDwaj6WY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZNyuwT13fz4&list=PLeC67YIuW2taRcIE9ztMkgOVARDwaj6WY&index=164
youtube.com/watch?v=4rNvDYKKAjs&list=PLeC67YIuW2taRcIE9ztMkgOVARDwaj6WY&index=165
EVEN HER VA IS GREAT
SHE LOST AGAINST CRAB IN EVERY ASPECT

*won
Fucking hell I'm retarded.

Reminder that Shinobu is a pure vampire girl while Crab got raped and sold her body

Exactly.
Nobody can beat perfection.

same

Frankly, I like Crab because she is the only relationship Araragi can jab which is not completely fictional. It "could have been", whereas all the other girls are just writ large.

But that would be boring as shit, since their relationship is pretty one-sided development-wise. Araragi behaves like a programmed robot who can't even clarify what he likes about his girlfriend and occasionally whines about her puns, while Hitagi is the one who talks shit. Too bad that Hitagi doesn't work outside of her relationship after Bake. She became a completely boring character, like some lonely housewife talking to herself.
Also what the fuck is wrong with you people? You post retarded baits and get wrecked in an argument every single thread? Can we not do this all the time?

*have

after watching owarimonogatari 2 I can say the real name of ougi shinobu is Sup Forums Sup Forums

What? Read your post again

Normally I'd agree with this, but Crab is such a terrible character I'm actually okay with the current direction of the series.
That and Shinobu is just too perfect for rrrgi

>That and Shinobu is just too perfect for rrrgi

best girl (boy?)

we all are females (males) here
we claim to always be right when all what we do is point out other's problems
and finally we hate and self criticize

>we
Go away, filthy spookfag.

I'll try:
Bat: I want you to remember it clearly, from our encounter to the breasts of the former council member. *makes breast movements*
Koyomi: Wh-What are you saying?
(That last one! That was a part that you didn't have to tell!)
Hitagi: ...
Bat: *smug face*
Koyomi: (ah)
(yeah)
(if shinobu tells her that'll mean I'll lose one of hitagi's cards)
(I don't know shinobu's intentions but if the discussion develops in that direction then - now even more)
Koyomi: I will talk
Hitagi: Eh!? A-araragi are you really stupid!?
Koyomi: meybe
*hitagi loses her stability*

Holy shit, thank you user, you're amazing that you can actually translate that. I'm still learning and can't even read a single kanji used on that page, thanks for reminding me of my goal once again, senpai.
Also
>a bat this smug
How can anyone beat her?

>>Dating and will probably marry Senjougahara
ahahhaaa keep dreaming cuck

good choice