South Africa story time. 5th Edition

Today I will continue the South African stories series.

I don’t have a solid theme this time so it’ll be a bit of everything (crime stories, surreal stories, black stupidity stories, etc). All are encouraged to share stories of run-ins with blacks.

Previous breads if you want to catch up:

>SA crime stories
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158527040/#158540938

>Stories of the stupidity of blacks in SA
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158676294/#158714014

>Stories from SA high-schools
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158822323/#158822323
>Stories of surreal South African experiences archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/159451290/#159451290

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XcDQx1CuzVA
youtube.com/watch?v=KhXjO80hHX0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clive_Derby-Lewis
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coloureds
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_Beers
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firearm_legislation_in_South_Africa
youtu.be/Gtz011n25MY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(1/2)
>Be me 6 months ago flying to Johannesburg for work.
>Board the flight and take my seat. Lord let this be over quickly I need sleep.
>See an excited fat black mama board the plane, she doesn’t know wtf is going on but she’s greeting everyone and is all smiles.
>Air hostess shows her to her seat (one row up and left of me) and helps her with the overhead storage and seatbelt.
>Think to myself - fuck if this is this woman’s first flight I already know what is about to happen.
>Her excitement turns to nervousness as the engines wind up and we start taxiing down the runway
>Nervousness turn to cold fear as the pilots throttle up and the plane begins take-off
>Fear turns to terror as we lift off.
>She is shaking her hands like there is water on them and wailing “Yooooh Yooooh haibo haibo (no) (no)” and then long drawn out “EEEEEeeeeeeeehhhh -breathe- EEEEeeeeeeeeh”. “Haibo haibo” (no) (no).

(2/2)
>As the plane banks left the mama risks a glimpse out of the window. Seeing the ground so far below evokes extreme distress as she begins loudly pleading in Xhosa with her ancestors to protect her.
>Air hostesses (also black) and people in her vicinity are trying their best to calm her down but nothing is working.
>Eventually someone offers her 2 Ambien, telling her “it will make you sleep”.
>Sheboon stops wailing to enquire about the effects of the pills on her health as she has “very high blud prezzure and diabetes”.
>Everyone around her tells her at once she will be fine just take the pills. In other words, “please shut the fuck up and take the pills, your ancestors cant help you here.”
>Black mama takes the Ambien and passes out after 40 minutes during which her “EEEEeeeeeeeeehhh” sounds become softer and softer until eventually they are replaced with snoring and a fart or two.
>Plane lands and everyone disembarks - Xhosa mama is still in a deep sleep and cannot be woken.
>The airhostesses try shaking her awake but only farts come out and her eyes remain closed as she snores.
>On the short bus ride to the terminal I watch two paramedics take a stretcher into the plane.
>One turns around 5 seconds after entering the tail door. He calls two baggage guys to come help move the fat sleeping Mama.
>Flying with blacks is interesting.

>be my good friend from University days
>Driving home along N1 highway
>Car breaks down.
>ohfuck.jpg
>Call tow truck and highway patrol
>Highways patrol “ehh ok seh we cant get to your right now unfortunately”
>Notice 4 coloured guys approaching vehicle.
>Hold fast
>Youngest coloured guy comes to drivers side window and breaks it open with a spark plug.
>he leans into car trying to pull my mate out
>Receives a KO punch to face and slumps onto the door, torso in the vehicle and jelly legs outside.
>Ring leader coloured pulls the first dim coloured out of the car and puts a Z88 handgun to my mates head.
>”Jou ma se fokkin poes! Ons sal jou fokkin moer jou naai” (Your mother’s fuckin pussy! We’re going to fuckin beat/kill you – you fuck”
>All threes coloureds get into the car and begin robbing my mate while giving him a few punches.
>Youngest coloured sleeps KO style in the shoulder of the road.
>Gang tattoos on 2 of three coloured arms. They are members of the 26’s – a dangerous prison gang whose motto is “To rob is my job”
>First coloured is now conscious again and begins pleading with armed ringleader to kill my mate for knocking him out
>Ring leader slaps him and tells him its his fault for getting knocked out and that he isn’t willing to do another bit in the clink for his over enthusiasm.
>Ringleader says if he wants the bones he must make them himself
>KO’d coloured looks at my mate, looks at ringleader, looks at the gun and eventually shakes his head as motorists start to pull over to help.
>Make sure your car is well maintained and serviced.

Fun fact. Denel is SA’s top arms manufacturer. A police investigation into the proliferation of Z88’s confiscated by police in the Western Cape from gangsters led to the conclusion that corruption at Denel had allegedly resulted in an entire batch of Z88’s falling into the hands of organised crime arms dealers.
The batch was specifically manufactured for organised crime resale and ironically likely payed for by tax money. Instead of the usual milling away of serial numbers on illegal guns - these Z88’s left the factory with no serial numbers stamped on them anywhere. Guns usually fall into criminal’s hands from robbing gun owners, police and private security. Defence force and police armouries are also targets for gun theft and robbery. Other illegal small arms in SA are smuggled in from Mozambique from caches left over from the civil war to be used in heists, robberies, etc etc
South African Special Task Force (SASTF) was an ultra-elite volunteer police unit formed to tackle violent crime that spiked massively post 94’ when segregation fell away and blacks were free to enter and rob from White areas and businesses. These guys are beyond badass. Criminals used to literally give up and lay down their weapons if they heard SASTF was on scene. They are one of the few police units in the world to have never had a hostage killed in their operations. See link below for gunfights involving SASTF
youtube.com/watch?v=XcDQx1CuzVA

>be me driving to office on Johannesburg work trip
>get to busy intersection and witness road rage incident
>A big Afrikaans guy driving a Toyota Hilux is in the midst of a huge argument with the driver of a kaffir taxi like pic related
>Taxi had cut everyone off and was trying to cross the intersection on a red light
>The Afrikaans guy, obviously fed up with a lifetime of witnessing kaffir taxi antics, took it upon himself to block the taxis dangerous path.
>They are hurling insults at each other as the hooting of other cars builds and builds
>Argument reaches fever pitch and both drivers exit their vehicles.
>As the Afrikaans guy gets close to the taxi driver the taxi driver reaches behind his back to pull a gun
>He fumbles a bit with his shirt that is stretched over his round belly
>This gives the Afrikaans guy time to close the gap between them and deliver an uppercut to his jaw which I’m fairly certain lifted the taxi driver off the floor for a split second.
>Taxi driver is out before he hits the ground. He lays spread eagled in the road.
>All 12 passengers in the taxi lose their shit. They exit the taxi in a fear frenzy and run into traffic as the Afrikaans guy gets back in his Hilux and drives away still fuming.
>Light goes green and I leave the scene

(1/3)
>be 18y/o me getting lift home with friend and his mom after trip to other friend’s house two towns over.
>Friends mom burns the clutch out and has to pull over on the N7 highway.
>No townships around so we are relatively safe.
>Fortunately 3 Metro cops arrive after seeing us on the side of the road.
>Older coloured officer checks license and assesses car issues while 2 younger coloured female officers look on. I got the sense they were in the late stages of training.
> “Ok Miss we gonna wait here with you until the tow-truck arrives.” Turns to two female officers, “Kom ons werk.” (Come we working) “We not going to sit here doing nothing - start pulling them over” (motions to cars going past us on the highway)
>Over the next hour or so I watch the Metro cops pull over kaffir taxi after kaffir taxi like pic related.
>One of the young female officers picks targets and signals in the road while the other shadows the older officer while he inspects the taxis and interacts with drivers.
>They issue a litany of fines to disinterested, and occasionally angry, black taxi drivers.
>No licenses & licenses expired 1987
>16 people in a 12 seater & no emergency exit
>4x unmatching spare tires with no tread on tires and no actual spare tire
>Removable steering wheel + wrench steering mods
>Half the seats replaced with upturned plastic crates & no seatbelts
>4x15 inch subs breaking noise limit with kwaito
>One gaatjie (tout for the taxis) has weed on him…You name it.
>We watch and appreciate their efforts - despite the likelihood that none of these fines will be paid.
>Tow truck eventually arrives but it’s a single cab and we are a still quite far out of town. The Metro guys offer my friend and I a lift into town, his mom will ride with the tow truck.

(2/3)
>My friend and I listen to the three officers’ conversations on the way back to Cape Town.
>We join in on the conversation a little but for the cops we just along for the ride and it was more interesting to just hear them being cops.
>They laugh at trolling the angry taxi drivers they just pulled over
>They reminisce about that one guy that was so drunk he denied he was the driver of a crashed vehicle while trapped in the drivers seat with his hands on the wheel.
>They were enjoying a slow day.
>Older officer pipes up with pride and tells us about his old drug dog named Frankenstein. He and the dog used to find “moerse (very big) piles of drugs in the Cape Flats” (where many coloureds live)
>Ends his K9 recollections with “don’t let me catch you guys with dagga (weed) I’ll throw you straight in the cell and call your father.”

Very nice.

(3/3)
>Get closer to town and slow down in the traffic.
>We pass the construction of the BRT system (bus rapid transport) a new government infrastructure project to alleviate congestion into at and out of Cape Town.
>Project is like 2 years behind schedule and barely started.
>Older officer sees gang of construction nogs up ahead in the road.
>3 guys are digging while about 6-8 watch. (standard construction nog behaviour)
>Rolls down window as we pass and does that thing with the police siren where it makes a short strange sound. “WHOOP WHOOP”
>all the nogs get a big skrik (fright) some duck down instantly and others drop their spades and move their arms up.
>musclememory.jpg
>Officer yells out the window, “Cho Cho wena” - a unique Xhosa phrase that by my understanding can be used to tell people, “watch yourself” in a threatening tone and, “see what can happen” in a joking tone.
>We all laugh at the antics as the one female officer says, “lazy naaiers (fuckers)”
>Officers nod in agreement

(1/3)
One of our family friends is a pilot. Let’s call him Bruce.
>In his younger days Bruce used to fly planes belonging to collectors from airfield to airfield for them.
>One day he gets a job to fly an old 60’s era mig training jet from Port Elizabeth to Cape Town.
>Almost arriving over Cape Town when the engine splutters and dies, no response from the engine - plane is dead in the air.
>Calls in mayday and steers the now gliding mig towards the ocean
>Radio response confirms emergency sea landing and scrambles 2 helicopters and sea rescue boats.
>He keeps reporting position as he prepares to land the Russian jet parallel to the swells.
>Blacks out on impact.
>Wakes to find he shit himself from the impact and there’s water around his feet in the cockpit.
>Climbs out through the cracked canopy and clings to plane for about 20 minutes in the light swell before it sinks.
>No life jacket, or any kind of emergency gear. Bruce is a bit of a loosecunt like that.
>Spends 6 hours treading water until a helicopter spots him on one of its last gridline searches.
>For years Bruce laments the shitty Russian trainer jet and how it almost killed him when he tells the tale.
>One night when my dad and him are having some beers he lets it slip that he didn’t put enough fuel in the plane and noticed the empty gauge just before he hit the water.

(2/3)
Bruce was over for a braai one night and he told a wild story from when he was a teenager. My dad had heard it many times before just like the mig story.
>Be teenage Bruce fishing off a beach near Umngazi 630pm. His family is staying at the Umngazi lodge within walking distance of the beach.
>Notices black guy walking towards him on the beach from a long way away in the twilight.
>Gets back to fishing. Looks up again for the black guy after casting his line.
>Black guy is suddenly no more than 100m away.
>Bruce cant help but notice black guy is naked, holding a knife, panting and talking to himself, shuffling back and forth and moving his arms and head erratically.
>Bruce is in a pickle here. He wants to get his fishing gear and 2 fish that are maybe 40m up the beach (in the direction of zombie-kaffir) but he also doesnt want to be attacked by zombie-kaffir.
>Zombie-kaffir is likely an undiagnosed paranoid-schizophrenic

> “Fuck it that fishing gear is expensive, and this is just a crazy kaffir”.
>Bruce reels in his line and turns to face the zombie-kaffir.
>The second their eyes meet the zombie-kaffir begins to scream in Xhosa tongues and charges Bruce swinging his knife.
>Bruce loses his nerve but not his head. He runs straight into the ocean with zombie-kaffir on his tail.
>Zombie-kaffir loses his nerve around chest high water and swell.
>Zombie-kaffir turns back to ankle deep water and stalks the shore line watching Bruce bob in the waves while screaming and wailing at his ancestors who he occasionally tries to stab.
>After charging several times due to taunting and swearing from Bruce (he hoped he would run in and drown) - zombie-kaffir eventually runs off terrified by his own hallucinations.
>This time Bruce only endures chest high sea water for 1 hour.
>Collects his gear and 2 shad and walks back to the lodge to inform his family and lodge staff there’s an insane knife wielding zombie-kaffir running around on the beach.
>Gofundme.com Atlantis-White-Ethnostate - the ocean is our ally.

Bumperino!
Episode 5. It’s what we’ve all been waiting for.

(1/2)
>My sister and bro in-law are good friends with a couple that owns a holiday house on the West coast of SA
>Very nice beach house close to the sea
>They rent it out most of the year and visit around December for family vacation.
>Get a new lease proposal from a Mr. Yangshou.
>The Chinaman is willing to pay a hefty extra fee to lease the house for a full year. They agree because they could use the money.
>Area where house is situated is notorious for Abalone poaching.
>Abalone are large sea snail type things that are apparently delicacies in Asia. They sell for anywhere from $700-$2000 a kilo.
>Abalone poaching is a multimillion dollar industry in SA controlled by organised crime and Chinese syndicates.
>The couple has on occasion seen gangs of 10+ guys in scuba gear exit the ocean from the beach with huge bags of abalone frogman style.
>They notify the police when they see this but most of the cops are on the payroll of the syndicates.
>My sister’s friends get a call from police towards the end of the Chinaman’s lease.
>They need to come to their house as Mr. Yangshou has been arrested for an illegal Abalone operation that he was running out of their house.
>They take off work and rush to the house.
>Police are still there processing evidence.

(2/2)
>An officer leads them into the house and the couple is devastated.
>Their family vacation home has been turned into an abalone drying and processing factory.
>3 Chinamen have been living in one room, the furniture and appliances from the house are all gone, replaced by large drying fans and floor to ceiling dried abalone worth millions.
>The smell is unbearable, and they exit the house – the wife is in tears. They instinctively know the house will never be the same again.
>Insurance pays out for stolen goods and they clean the house as best they can, paint it and then sell it below market value – they never could get all the smell out.
>The Chinese get bail and flee the country on Chinese fishing trawlers that often illegally fish our waters and rape our fish stocks.
>If China’s plans for the African continent are realised we are all fucked beyond saving.
>Insect people will be the death of this planet.

As promised

Your stories are the best.
I’ll see if I can come up with some of interest. I hope rhodiebro makes an appearance again.

100% dude rhodiebro has tales...I know it.

Bump

Your friend is fucking lucky!

Ok, some tales of drunk driving and dealing with the cops.
>be me
>go out for drinks with work mates
>black girl from work asks if I can drop her off at her place afterwards
>not on my usual backroads, so not sure if the hazards that await
>get stopped at roadblock
>shloshedasfuck
>get out of car and go through the whole charade of “have you been drinking”, “no sir”, “you smell like you have” etc.
>metro police shines his flashlight into car and sees my black colleague on the front seat
>gives me a wide grin, a nudge and says I’m free to go. Just drive safely
>no bribe even implied during the incident
>this was just off Oxford drive in Jo’burg which is well known for its streetwalkers
>I suspect the concept of a cock block may possibly be against their culture.

These are as good as space elevator threads

Thanks for the tales. Good stuff. What ratio of whites/nogs would you say there is in SA? I don't know much about it other than the horror stories.

bump

>be me
>friend from out of town is in Jo’burg
>suggests we go to some bar I’ve never been to to meet up with some other friends
>once again way out of my normal backroads
>1 beer becomes many
>pulled off by cops a block away from the bar
>have you been drinking etc
>no plausible deniability as I’ve just left the bar
>cop asks where do I live
>give name of suburb close by
>asks me which street
>choke up as I couldn’t even remotely think of even a fake street in my state
>fuck tonight I’m going to be ass raped
>try to hint about a cash bribe or some KFC
>cop not biting
>eventually pull out my work ID.
>work for parastatal company
>spin long yarn about also working for the government and how we all get screwed by the same boss that overworks us and underpays us
>cop and I find common ground about the harsh life in the civil service
>get waved off

Got a few more coming.

Pic related for race demographics. SA is still pretty segregated despite the changes in 94'. I suppose its a bit like the US - white and black areas and white and black neighborhoods with varying degrees of "diversity" based on income.

>be me final year university. Leading a tutorial group of 30 second year students
>Guiding them through class material and helping them with their essay writing assignment, also I mark said assignments.
>In one tutorial we get a bit off topic during discussion session.
>Discussion moves to taxation and new infrastructure projects in the Western Cape.
>Discussing how much of our tax money is wasted on corruption when one of the black kids puts his hand up.
>Usually the black kids are not very vocal during discussion fearing they may look stupid in front of the class.
> “Mistah user, how can you say de tax money iz wasted. In Apartheid de whites had all de money in de guvament now its de blacks dat have de money so how can it be wasted?”
>wut.jpg
> “You know wat I’m talking about mistah user its de blacks now who make all dat moneys. De ANC guvament makes all dat moneys for the blacks to use.”
>I hear a few stifled sniggers from the class, whites and coloureds alike, the slightly smarter blacks look away in shame.
>I realize this guy has no fucking clue how the world works.
>He legit believes that the government just prints money to use for whatever they want and that now that the ANC prints the money it should just magically appear in the wallets of black people nationwide.
>Think to myself how in the fuck did this guy get into university. I ask him to please see me after class so we can discuss this a bit more as we must get back on track with the lesson now.
>After class I spend 45 minutes trying to explain how taxation and money supply works.
>Eventually he has to leave for the next class and thanks me enthusiastically for the extra lessons.
>100% certain he didn’t understand a single concept I tried to teach him.
>This is the type of retard that will end up in the halls of guvament while the slightly smarter well-spoken blacks will be snapped up by private business trying to fill employee racial quotas.
>Bless the rains.

Bump

This is great

arent all the whites in south africa ancestors were all greedy (((diamond farmers))) ? in that case i cant blame the savages

Good vid. It looks like those guys really really enjoy their job.

whats the difference between colored and black in sa

thank you for sharing. God bless.

>shitskins are confused why white people don't allow them to have rights

yes I have this same question

Coloureds use logic, sometimes

are they mixed race?

What are your gun laws like?

how did that nignog get into second year?
Unless your tutoring the ethnic studies course

You are thinking of jews. I don't think that occurred in SA, but in central Africa (Congo, Liberia, Angola, etc). The jews didn't colonize, they just exploited. Whites didn't exploit, they just colonized.

Coloured society sounds like it would work like Eastern Europe or latin america- there are cops and no cannibalism, but still shitty and crime filled

>Jou ma se fokkin poes! Ons sal jou fokkin moer jou naai
This gibberish is actually spoken?

So what's left for you guys? From what I hear things keep getting rougher wnd rougher for the white minority there.

>be me
>driving back from dinner party
>no too shlossed, so actually fine to drive for a change
>once again down Oxford drive
>stop at red traffic light
>many streetwalkers milling around
>stare into space straight ahead of me so as not to make eye contact
>someone opens my car door and gets in the front seat, literally in seconds
>fuck I’m being carjacked and possibly killed
>I’ve lived a fairly good life, I’ll be ok.
>person on front seat is a huge black tranny in a short glittery dress
>touches my leg and asks me if I want a blow job
>jeezus fuck no! Get out off my fuckin’ car! Now!!!
>tranny refuses to leave and asks if I can drop him off at the Quick Shop to buy cigs
>sheepishly agree. God knows why.
>tranny keeps wanting to touch my leg and semi erect knob (I blame the adrenaline) while I fight him off and try to keep the car on the road
>drop tranny at Quick Shop
And that is why I now always double check to see that my doors are locked when driving at night.

You know it's really fucking odd that Rhodesia, Colonial Portuguese Africa and South Africa/Namibia, Italian Libya and French Algeria are all models of how a society works as it is slowly overwhelmed by violent shitskins waging a communist-tinged racewar to steal the things whites have created yet at least half of Sup Forums is utterly fucking retarded and totally unwilling to spend even five minutes looking up a history of White Africa

Afrikaners are litterally the nigs of white people. 90% of them are the most degenerate retards the world has seen

>video related
youtube.com/watch?v=KhXjO80hHX0

>Father gets construction job at a factory
>make room for extra machinery
>also fix up some stuff in the large office attached to factory
>Complete work but get called back after 3 days
>office employees complaining of soft humming in the roof emanating form somewhere in factory
>spend hours looking for source - checking machinery, electrics, pipes in walls and roof.
>Hum is elusive.
>Return next day with 4 extra guys to help look.
>After 30 minutes one construction nog pipes up to foreman
>"eh boss Sandile can find this noises he knows how to find this."
>Foreman is confused. Nogs usually do not offer up solutions or profess the skills of other nogs
>Fetches Sandile from other work site after insistence from original nog
>Sandile arrives and is led to office.
>Listens for hum for 10 seconds and then reaches for aluminium trash can.
>"Eh boss we need to uze dis"
>Foreman nods head and Sandile upends trash into secondary bin after nodding at admin woman behind her desk.
>Among 20 office workers behind desks Sandile places trash can on his head and climbs the ladder to listen to the ceiling boards.
>after 7-8 reshuffles of the ladder and ceiling listening Sandile becomes confident he has found the spot where hum is coming from
>Foreman and office workers stuck by kaffir wisdom / trashcan spell
Open ceiling boards and find roof work angles and pipe that is causing hum from factory.

Damn man, you got molested by a tranny and liked it. Savage.

Yes mixed race from many different sources. White, black, Khoi, as well as the range of slave races brought from elsewhere. Eventually they all started to only bang each other and they became a separate race. Some are darker some lighter, some have a kind of malaysia indonesia look others a more indian, arab look.

Sonar guided Sandile?

Angola was a Portuguese colony. In 1970 there were 500,000 whites residing in Angola, 300,000 in Mozambique and roughly 200,000 in Cape Verde and Portuguese Guinea.

In the Congo the King of Belgium was not a Jew and the region was exploited largely as a result of him deputizing some African tribes as cops to police the others, which resulted in the police-tribes enslaving and committing genocide against their rival tribes- essentially a situation where giving niggers power over other niggers results in mass murder.

Later, during the mid-20th century, the whitest part of Congo (Katanga) attempted to secede and become a republic. It was not like Rhodesia in that the whites did not lead the government but simply encouraged the secession of the blacks who ran the Katangan government as Katanga had the most developed copper mining industry in Angola and thus the blacks in that region wanted to rule their own territory. They were conquered with European and American support and thousands of Belgian colonists/White Congolese were murdered- stories such as nignogs gangraping nuns trying to save black children are common and the UN had to step in to help pacify the conflict.

Later Patrice Lumumba, a communist, attempt to shimmy his way into power. The CIA had Mobutu Sese Seko, an army leader, kill him and then instituted the regime of Zaire- a quasi-fascist African nation.

Liberia was founded by blacks from the US- those blacks who bought their freedom and those who were freed by the master because they were mulatto bastard sons of the plantation owners. These groups teamed up to conquer the Kru tribes of the interior and force them to learn English and become Protestant at gunpoint. Many of these tribes existed in a state of quasi-slavery and Liberia is known for selling blacks to the Spanish colony of Equatorial Guinea as slaves despite the British and American governments having outlawed slavery.

OP... I'd give you a massive hug for this... Out of notgay of course.

From what I can tell there seem to be different regional classes, social classes and sub-ethnicities among coloureds so that the statement "they are 1/3 white, 1/3 malay and 1/3 native african" is not actually true, the best examples in South Africa being the several million who refer to themselves as "Griqua" and are predominantly Khoi-san/native by ancestry and those referred to as Cape Malays who are Muslim and predominantly Malay by ancestry. And in Namibia the Coloureds are divided into Basters, who are genetically 60-70% European and have their own history as an independent "Republic of Rehobeth" and then the other Coloureds apparently spoke Nama rather than Afrikaans historically and the Basters do not associate with them due to racial and cultural differences.

A funny story I read about the Basters is that the Vorster government offered them the entire territory of the Rehobeth Republic as an independent homeland, but the Basters preferred to side with SWAPO instead. Now that SWAPO got their way and Namibia is independent the Basters have changed their mind and want to be independent again. Dumbfucks.

Indeed it did.

What university is this? Stellenbosch?

Government pushed hard fpr people to turn guns in about 15 years ago. Now to get a gun is difficult as fuck. I keep a machete under my bed. No kidding...

>unwilling to spend even five minutes looking up a history of White Africa
I didn't spend 5 minutes looking up the history of white Africa because I didn't know there was one, aside from SA. Thanks for the info though, I am a little more educated now.

My statement about jews being the ones to exploit Africa for diamonds, rather than whites, still seems to hold true.

Your post is a great reflection of the complexity of race relations in SA. Add onto this bantu tribal hierarchies and its even more complicated.

Are you suggesting Afrikaners are different from other whites in SA?
If so what are the others called?

Theres a 3 part SA Special Task Force documentary available on youtube

>Be me always chatting to Uber drivers in Cape Town when I ride with them.
>They always complain of Metro cops pulling them over and impounding their vehicles
>Eventually I get a sense of how the city is raping Uber
>City passes law that all Uber vehicles must have a commercial taxi license. This law shouldn’t even apply to ridesharing apps like Uber in the first place
>They issue a maximum of 200 licenses each yeah for maybe 4000-5000 Ubers in the Western Cape
>Most Ubers thus cannot get a license but continue to operate
>Whenever the city needs a cash injection they throw up road blocks and impound Ubers.
>Ubers can be impounded a maximum of 12 times before vehicle is confiscated.
>Each time vehicle is impounded the fine for release is larger up to a maximum of R9000 IIRC
>City tallies fines and passes bill to Uber SA head office
>Uber pays the fines and vehicles are released
>Cost of doing business in SA.

Bump. I like these threads you make bro. Good luck down there in SA.

By the way, I'm thinking about learning Afrikaans with my girlfriend cause she wants to and I'm good with languages anyway. But do you think it's worth it? I feel like South Africa as a country might not be around too long with all those crazy nogs

Are you planning on visiting?

Pretty much on point with your comparison to the US.
We also have a deadly infestation of spics which tend to be just as animalistic and brutal as the modern pavement ape.

A few stories from my time as a waiter at the seaside restaurant from thread 1. I was the only white waiter and youngster among the staff. They never punked me but I had to work quite hard to earn the favour of the black waiter staff, a mixture of Xhosa locals, Zimbabweans and Congolese guys aged 25-45. I was eventually accepted and warmly referred to as “our umlungu” (umlungu = white guy - kinda like gringo).
>Be me in the kitchen waiting for food to come off the line.
>Middle aged coloured chef is an absolute madman like most chefs.
>He watches porn on ciggie breaks, is often drunk or hungover at work, and takes every opportunity to banter, and occasionally verbally abuse the black kitchen hands.
>On very hot days chef strips to underwear and swims in the slipway water after his shift – joking that his wife prefers sea-salt dick and balls over vinegar-sweat balls.
>Chef is waiting for one salad being made by black mama kitchen hand, rest of the order is complete.
>“NANDI WHERE THE FUCK IS THE SALAD, YOU TAKE SO FOKKIN LONG FOR KAK THAT IS POES (very) EASY!”
>“Yoooh Yoooh sorry chef its coming, its coming”
>“SO IS YOUR MOTHER NANDI!”
>”user take the rest of the food then come talk to me in the back”
>Meet chef for a ciggie by the bins behind the restaurant.
>”Kyk hie user (look here) I know you interested in getting a gun license would you be interested in buying my gun?”
>”Uh maybe Ill see once I get the paperwork. What gun is it?”
>“Ok lekker it’s a modified semi-auto Mac-10, only got one mag for it though”
> “Chef I don’t think I will need a Mac-10, why are you selling it?”
> “Don’t worry its licensed brah, I don’t need it anymore…and I don’t want it to go to a vuil naai (dirty/dodgy fuck)”
>I decline the offer but show him how to sell it online.
>He sells it to a white collector. Thanks me for the help saying he got way more for it than expected.
>Get chef favours forever afterwards.

Checked but
>no cannibalism
I call bullshit, those spics eat each other more than the niggers do

>Black waiter staff learn I have a PC at home.
>Endless requests to burn music for them flood in. I oblige in exchange for small work favours
>Kwaito and RnB are very popular requests until I encourage them to listen to Wu Tang Clan (I was young and angry)
>Wu Tang Clan becomes very popular among the staff overnight.
>Rap circles reciting the 36 Chambers becomes a regular occurrence over ciggie breaks.
>Eventually the staff start to tell me that Wu Tang is now circulating around the local township due to the CDs I burnt for them.
>Not sure what I’ve started but Wu Tang is certainly better than Kwaito music. Maybe it’ll even improve their vocabulary.
>One night the minibus that takes the staff home to the township after work doesn’t pitch.
>The manager, one other waiter with a car, and myself offer lifts to the township for the other staff members.
>4 guys roll with me in my car to the township.
>Township has one proper access road shaped like a big U going through it.
>As we drive into the township they ask, “user are you scared to be here?”
>I reply, “not really Im just driving in and out”. They nod but then they point out the reason they really didn’t want to walk back.
> “You see those guys there user?” Point to a group of about 10 drunk teenage kaffirs sitting close to the entrance to the township all with 750ml Carling Black Label beers in their hands.
> “Those guys wait for people to walk back from their jobs at night and then they rob them. They are always there drunk or on drugs and they always have knives.”
>Such is life in the township
>I drop them off at the apex of the U road having taken them safely past the thieving kaffir gang.
>They thank me profusely, happy that their days tips (R300-R1500 depending on season) will go home with them to their families.
>As I leave the township I hear ODB’s “Shame on a Nigga” playing from a shebeen (shack retrofitted into an unlicensed kaffir bar)

Most middle class Saffas have some form of domestic help, which has its own set of challenges.
>dogs have a viral dislike for the gardener, but they have a truce as long as he stays in the garden.
>the stoep (veranda) is off limits
>the maid has stopped mopping the stoep as she feels it is an outside duty
>gardener refuses to mop stoep as he feels it’s an inside duty
>stoep goes unmoped for months
>make executive decision and tell gardener it’s his job and he needs to mop
>gardener almost gets mauled by dogs in an attempt to mop stoep
>make new executive decision that it is actually the maid’s job after all
>she pulls the ‘not in my job descreepshun’ card
>mopping stoep is now my duty
You can’t get good help anymore, can you?

I would like to one day. I have some old friends over there and I want to see the savanah and all that. Is it safe enough for tourists doing touristy shit though?

Anglos my brother. We did put these insufferable cunts in camps for a reason.

haha yeah man of course just be sensible and you will be fine. Not sure about learning Afrikaans. Whites can usually speak Afrikaans and some English or English and some Afrikaans or both fluently. Blacks usually have functional English. No real need to learn it unless you want to do your part to keep the language alive.

In terms of being a tourist. Id say try not to look like one in public, dont flash cash or electronics, dont trust coloureds or blacks on the street even if they are well spoken. Id suggest using Uber to get around unless you have the balls to drive stick shift on our roads.

Making friends in SA is easy we are very welcoming.

The Anglo South African is probably the best living representation of the Eternal Anglo in the world since he hungers for Afrikaner blood with a vengeance despite Afrikaners literally having done nothing to them

The only Hispanic areas I've heard of with cannibalism are ones with high numbers of niggers, such as in Miami where the Cuban cops had to shoot a Haitian because he was on PCP and eating another guy's face

The domestic help. Definitely need more of these stories. Such an intricate social process. Dogs always complicate things. They just cant bring themselves to trust the gardeners. I dont blame them

Cape coloured, normal everyday speak...

We gave them the country, they gave it to nigs. We shouldve massacred them all for their weakness.

There certainly is a gardener/maid hierarchy. With the maid ruling the roost. My maid has even fired a few gardeners she dislikes. And she has RULES that they need to follow:
>gardener not allowed indoors at all times. Even if I need him to hold a ladder so that I can change a lightbulb. Holding ladder is an indoor duty. She’ll hold the ladder
>gardener not allowed to use any of the indoor cutlery. He needs to store his plate, cup and utensils in the garage (Sah, hiz frum Zim. They not clean like us)
>get admonished for not being more strict with him. My pleas of it’s winter, there really isn’t much for him to do gets met with tutting and eye rolls
>dead refusal to make the poor guy a cup of tea of a slice of toast. He needs to take the kettle to the garage and make his own food there

Except of course that part where the PFP, UP, PP and all other parties which advocated an end to Apartheid were English parties and the only time the English actually threatened to do literally anything remotely right-wing was in the 1960s when the referendum on the monarchy happened and the English in Natal threatened to secede over the end of the monarchy.

>helen suzman and harry schwarz lead the PFP
>the PFP was the "English" party
>lead by Jews

>Be me in chinatown shop
>trying to find cheap dairy
>watch as chinawoman store owner berates her black help
> Chinawoman standing over black guy as he packs shelves
>"You sooo stuuupid you kno that? You pack for soooo rong not notice you pack wrong thing here. You not read annyyyything HUH?"
>Black guy just sheepishly carries on.
>get to till and chinawoman puts on smile, "harro sirr find everything you need?"
>"That R15 tank yoooooouuuuu"
>As I leave I hear her get back to berating.

Whites are racist but asians, Indians and coloureds can be very racist.

This is a falsehood, even if all the Anglo Saffas voted yes in the referendum it would not have resulted in a yes. The Afrikaner needs to own his cuckoldry, not blame it on Anglos

Also
>conflating English Saffas and Jews
kek

This man.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clive_Derby-Lewis

History will note that De Klerk and his minions from the National Party sold this country out, the Afrikaner autistically believed the Nats government while real men tried to stop the communist takeover.

More tales of mad domestic help:
>be me
>be in France for work
>phone rings, it’s the maid
>oh fug. Thoughts of House has been burgled, burned down or occupied by the EFF rushes through my mind
>sah, ders no Sunlight leekwad
>you phoned me in France to tell me there’s no dishwashing liquid???
>yes. Buy Sunlight leekwad
>I’m in France for Pete’s sake!
>phun yoh mom to buy Sunlight leekwad
>she lives an hour away, you know that
>sah and i need airtime
>mfw I get see the international roaming charges to debate getting dishwashing liquid with maid

I got to run guys, its been real. Hope to read more of your stories later.

Dont forsake one another white men!

Official definition of a South African couloured... Coloureds are not black people... They are coloured... Lol

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coloureds

Ok cool. Thanks bro

Dude. I’m really sick of this Boere bashing and Anglo hate. Yes, De Klerk sold us out. We know that. But to claim all the Anglos were opposed to the changeover is absurd. Just look at voting patterns and constituencies in Anglo areas. They were mostly held by the old PFP.
Anyhow, what fucking difference does bickering amongst ourselves make at this point? We’re equally screwed.

You are thinking of De Beers... And Rhodesia founder/Governor Cecil Rhodes..

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_Beers

Yay Afrikaner thread!

Very interesting, it seems like SA is crazy but high T

I see some of you guys up here in the north of england for some reason

On the day of the machete the blacks won't be worrying about Zulu or xhosa, rich or poor.

I don't see English or Afrikaans we all white. Bit of banter and rivalry sure but always brothers who would stand side by side in battle today. Divide and conquer is (((their))) tactic.

Yeah this needs to stop ASAP or else its gg.

No semi automatic, no full automatic... 1 gun person with gun licence... (Revolver or shotgun)... If you are in security industry you can get other guns... If your are a hunter you can have rifle's and other guns... Depends on your license you apply for.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firearm_legislation_in_South_Africa

A bit off topic, but a quick tale of German autism meets African corruption
>be me
>go to Mozambique with German friends
>loads of food, booze and diving equipment in car as Mozambique isn’t quite known for its mega malls and modern supply chain
>at border Mozambiqan guard goes through everything in car and says that we’ve exceeded his own arbitrary importation limits and we will need to leave a sizeable deposit at the border that me can supposedly get on our return
>no way in hell I’m paying that
>work out an acceptable bribe with the border guard
>German overhears this and freaks out
>demands to speak to his supervisor
>my high school German isn’t sufficient to explain to the German to fuck off we’re not in Düsseldorf so I do it in English
>Germans all tut at me for bribing an officer and get lectured by gutermensche about corruption for the rest of the trip

One news story about a guy on bath salts is the entirety of your basis for saying there's cannibalism in Miami.
Fuck off you comfy fuckwit.

They've learned long ago that being dignified and polite gets you marked as weak and treated badly.
Save your manners for civilized people, unrefined humans need fucken telling, or the whip.

I love those lectures from comfy people who haven't got it yet: you're in another country, things are done differently.

Yeah. Try to be in Mozambique for any length of time and not pay a bribe. All I know is Germany is going to get a rude awakening about low trust societies when the hangover from the migration crisis sets in.

Doos dronk - die Antwoord, fokofpolisiekar, Jack Parrow... Dig these guys..

youtu.be/Gtz011n25MY

Lyrics:
Jack Parow? Daar's die man nou!
Party, party, party, party!
Hosh ja! Here maar ek's in my poes in.
Dude ek's moerefokken wasted.
Hello hoe lyk dit, ek en jy naked?
Kyk hier kyk hier
Fok jou, kom ons gaan koop 'n vokken dop gou
Kom baby score my die Witblitz
Sit terug, vat 'n fokken sluk van die Klipdrift.
Ah shut up you fuckin bastard
Don't fuck around with the drunken master
Kyk hier jy jou ma se poena
Don't want gehelp van my kopseer
Heppa!
Kyk jy na my, ek is in rapper!
Ons party nou mos nou lekker!
La-di da-di
Party, party, party, party!
Doosdronk,
Stomp rond skop my hond
Poes jou in the mond