Shingeki no Kyojin

Next chapter: Reiner is raped
No but seriously look at poor Falco. Also it seems that ZE alliance could be true

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/91GjS
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

LM soon.

Falco is a good boy.

>best guard
KEK

But what happened to Annie?

>REZ alliance coming soon

>So Eren, which chocolate do you like better? Mine or Annie´s?

link to translation

Eren a shit.

Where can I find the chapter? There's only the ching chong ramen takeaway edition.

Sasha's

>Annie talked to Kenny
>Eren ate Annie
Maybe he found some interesting memories. Maybe he saw things that made him betray SL, or SL changed way too much.

I bet Sasha knows how to cook way better than those two.

Aw, cuckpa gonna cwy?

His grandpa is a cuck. If it was going the way he wants Eldians would forever suck dicks.

Guys these last chapters have been very good, here is how you ruin it Eren is following Armin´s plan

>"I don't have time to waste with you bitches."

Seems like people don't even know anymore what the word cuck means.

REZ alliance all but confirmed.

Yep. He's such a good boy. He doesn't have to listen to those bad Marleyans. And Reiner's being a bad influence on him. He should hang out more at the hospital. The healing aura of the place should have a good, positive influence on him. Also, he should definitely bring Reiner down into dark basements, it'll make for a good adventure.

he is not wrong

t.cuck

Mr. Kruger. I think I love you! You may just be my first childhood hero.

It seems like you don't either. Definitions chage over time.

wtf that fujojaw is disgusting

Maybe Hisu really is kill.

>Erenfags
The reason he was subservient to the Marleyans was because he wanted to keep his family safe. He knew going full retard like Grisha did would only get all of them killed.

Link to the chapter? I don't want to go to reddit.

Why do Grices like sucking Jaeger dick? There was this one Grice guy sucking Grisha off 24/7 until they got caught by the Marleyans. Then there's Colt who's also busy sucking Zeke's dick. Now Falco's living up to his family's proud tradition and sucking another Jaeger dick. I wonder what the paths for the Grice bloodline would be like. It's probably filled with regret for ever associating with Jaegers.

Well seems like you are one, since you love the word so much.

>The letter is for SL
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
SLfags on suicide watch

triggered

Reiner is so handsome.

Today's chapter was the last one of Volume 24.

Who will be on the cover? BRAM because of the flashback chapters, or Amputee-kun?

But muh Armin master plan.

There is a fine line between playing by the rules out of convenience and actually fallowing them willingly.

kek, Eren really doesnt give a fuck anymore

Definitely BRAM. Eren's presence is supposed to be a secret.

>Amputee-kun
That's too big of a spoiler.

The best possible cover would be shota Reiner and shota Eren standing side by side.

>2 volumes on Marley
Will it ever end?

Probably the Tyburs [and the nigs

people are still on denial Eren and Armin split up and he is no longer with the SL

>doesn't realize the rest of the manga is on Marley outside of flashbacks.

>water is wet but if I call it fire it might turn into fire
definitions don't change, people just become retarded

yeah, when the manga ends.

>AM replaced by ZR
I for one welcome this change

until the happening happens we don't know anything

>too big of a spoiler

You mean, like putting EMA at the ocean on the cover of volume 22?

>a word that's meaning has been distorted into a meme-y insult
nothing new

and we thought political arc had too much filler, jesus christ

No that analogy doesn't work, language is fucking organic you dimwit. You can try and deny it all you want, there's a reason people don't speak old english anymore moron.

Oh sucking Marleyans dick is amazing just ask Grisha sister.

>REZ alliance
>Zeke and Eren ploting for weeks
Paradisfags and SLfags BTFO.

Eren has finally became a Chad.
Poor Granpa.lost his sons and will soon lost both of his Grandsons because of his fucked ups.

Zeke and Reiner with Eren's silhouette behind them.

I thought the same

link to translation pls

Falco rape doujin when?

What's their endgame?

Here's where OP and the other faggots are getting the pages from, niggers don't wanna share it seems

imgur.com/a/91GjS

>Erenfags will defend elderly with PTSD abuse now.

What would Mikasa do if Eren confessed to her?

Do you think Isayama saw It? there will be lot of clowns in the Festival

Are you surprised? They already support genocide.

He's probably not even in contact with the SL anymore. Maybe he had an identity crisis after getting the full Grisha/Kruger memories and started to associate himself more with the mainland Eldian side of things. Of course, that baseball glove and ball is just icing on the cake. He's definitely been bonding with his big brother for a while.

why are the treating him like a patient? Does he go there to seek help from his problems but can freely leave as he wants? We clearly saw him welcoming Zeke back into town when they got back from the ME War.

Thanks!
I´m the OP I just saved that pic didn´t have the full chapter

based

what abuse? he just pointed out the truth

Rape.

The properties of water don't change, but definitions and language do. Blame dictionary makers and linguists. Merrill Websters has an official YouTube channel and has some surprisingly interesting videos on these topics. A words definition can be changed just by counting how many times the incorrect definition appears in literature and such. Irregardless is an official word now.

I just wonder how they will take memes into account

Definitely. Isayama is actually a huge westaboo so there's no chance he didn't see It as soon as it hit the cinemas there. And I think since he probably saw it, the next few chapters will be featuring clowns to an extent with the excuse that clowns are the entertainment for the festival. But if that's actually Levi I'll laugh.

Who is Mikasa?

Hype for Grim Reminder!

wow quick TL

Grim reminder never ever.

Saving their people.

Are they Marlyans? i don't see any bandana on their arms.And why he is there? Is this some sort of asylum or a house for old people?

He just made a point and granpa Jaeger just fall for his own guilt,anons are saying things like Eren had raped granpa Jaeger's mind.

SL infiltrated as clowns (or Levi atleast) would be kek, more so if he approached like that to Zeke, but I hope SL are on their own and Eren don´t support them. If Eren betrayed them maybe SL want to cause a riot to make Eren appear.

>all those mental gymnastics by SLfags
sure feels good to be right
post your best SLfag delusions

sandniggers confirmed canon
and they don't seem to be any different from irl

What in the fucking fuck is wrong with the Yeagers? This guy did absolutely nothing wrong, he gets shitted on because his daughter was murdered and he tried to protect his son. Apparently he's a monster worse than Zeke and Reiner because he didn't want to lose anymore of his family, and asked him nicely to not involve Falco in his shaddy shit, according to Eren. So he goes on and makes a elderly doctor that is his grandfather of the time his daughter was eaten by dogs because of that, and sends him away crying. What is his problem?

That wasn't Eren's intent, it just happened to turn out that way. Eren earnestly asked him about his regrets because he wants some insight as to how his grandfather feels, which makes sense considering it's the first time he's had the chance to talk.

>Eren had raped granpa Jaeger's mind
Grandpa Yaeger had to be taken away crying out loud.

are you really going to all this trouble so you can gloat to/at anonymous people? you may as well apply a tripcode at this point.

go outside, get some sun, make friends.

now kisssssssssssssssss
No but seriously, Eren's expression by the end of the chapter is exceedingly tender.

you aren't right yet, nobody is. what the hell are you even talking about. there is clearly context missing in that screencap.

timeskip mikasa looking great

if eren and warriors team up im dropping this shit
reiner better get ambushed by SL next chapter

Post yfw Grandpa Jaeger has Alzheimer's.

>Faye eaten alive by dogs.
>Grisha tortured and sent to Paradise.
>Zeke forced to become a warrior by his parents, dead in a year.
>Eren forcibly transformed by his dad, half-mad at this point.
>Carla devoured by her husband's first wife.
>Dina turned into a titan, murdered by her husband's son.
>Grandpa Jeager went insane due to guilt over his kids.
>Grandma Jeager forced to watch as she lost everyone she cares about.

Man, the Jeager family had it pretty hard.

>words I never thought I'd see spoken in SnK

That's some mild fucking Alzheimers then.

At least he's depicting asians correctly

nobody cares you faggot

It's sad but is like this user said So drop it now.

Is Eren deceiving ZR or did he really change a lot? He might have wanted to talk to Zeke (SL would never let him do that) but if it´s like that maybe he grabbed Annie´s crystal before escaping.

I want to have sex with bedhead Gabi.

Asian-Eldian alliance soon.