PUTINED

Why are British women so attracted to STRONG UNCLE VOLODYA? Is it merely his ripped physique or is it his confidence? Why do British women and girls instantly get wet whenever their politicians talk about STRONG UNCLE VOLODYA? Even though he is portrayed negatively, it causes feelings of unbridled lust in the Brit slags. How can British men be so selfish as to contaminate their own women with inferior British genes when STRONG UNCLE VOLODYA'S superior slavic genes could sire offspring capable of heralding a new birth of prosperity and freedom on the British isles?

Attached: 1521033193225.jpg (530x298, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/G1_4D4xXkAc
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/jan/27/dreaming-vladimir-putin-foreign-correspondents-moscow
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/G1_4D4xXkAc

Attached: Logopit_1521128815689~3.jpg (987x946, 102K)

Don't deny your women the pleasure of the KGB CANNON. They deserve to be satisfied.

Attached: vladimir_putin2.jpg (424x288, 11K)

Because Putin is a real men. Negativity only increases his attractiveness because women love dangerous guys.
Putin is a real strong leader in everything I bet in bed his as strong as he strong in the politics.
Women realize that and instinctively get wet.

He's a 5ft 7 manlet with a tiny pee pee who also wears lifts and injects botox into his bloated face. We're going to skewer his decapitated head on a pike.

Well, just about everybody has raped their way through Bongistan over the millennia, so the slavs might as well have a lash.

>a fucking manlet
>manly
Pick one.

Attached: 1295481.jpg (400x400, 44K)

test

this!
why are you so jelly? like it or not, picrelated is what peak performance looks like. the most ironic thing about this is you probably think i'm just trolling but i have literally heard brit girls talk about how hot STRONG UNCLE VOLODYA is. the fact that it's true makes it so much better

Attached: putin-topless-sq.jpg (290x290, 35K)

Virgin Vlad: "I'm...I'm such a tough guy. I can wrestle 13 y..year old girls"
Chad Gav: "shut up lol".

Btw Russian whores are sluts for Western cock.

Attached: Theresa-May-Departs-For-PMQs.jpg (615x409, 38K)

This, remember to vote for Putin and not that feminist white-nigger

>Btw Russian whores are sluts for Western cock.
sure, that's why the divorce rate for russian mail order brides is so low right? all they want is your money and citizenship, not your shriveled babby dick.

but even the most posh british princess would gladly sacrifice the lavish comforts she's accustomed to and go live in the frozen siberian wilderness if only she could have STRONG UNCLE VOLODYA'S beefy KGB arms around her in their cozy candlelit dacha at night!

Attached: Shirtless-Putin.png (400x415, 356K)

They use old men to gain citizenship so they can fuck Chads like Gavin Williamson while Putin injects his ugly face with more Botox

Attached: s216_No10_2017_237-Ministerial_Appoitments_wider_002-Gavin_Williamson.jpg (216x140, 31K)

Putin: Nuke 'em lol.

Putin wouldn't dare. If he irritates us anymore we'll reveal his REAL height and he'll commit suicide out of embarrassment

Attached: putin.jpg (523x505, 73K)

He's real heigh 170cm it's lower than average but it's not considered a midget. Despite his height, every woman lusts for his dick.

Attached: tay.jpg (277x284, 29K)

Maybe Russian women have lower standards because Russian men are subhumans but Western women aren't attracted to bald pensioners.

C O P E
O
P
E

Yeah man, I'm totally coping. 5ft 5.5 bald plastic-faced pensioners are total studs. Lol at Russia desu

Why are so CIA?

Attached: 1521104748070.jpg (760x960, 74K)

>that wall-eyed bongoloid
>chad
he looks like viper and you'll cowards don't even brush your teeth

but STRONG UNCLE VOLODYA'S impeccable oral hygiene is only the beginning. women literally strip naked and throw themselves at him (femen protest anyone?) because they know that his calm confidence comes from an extremely high testosterone level. did you know that STRONG UNCLE VOLODYA is a judo blackbelt? it's true! brit slags know it and they can only achieve orgasms by pretending the betas they're with are STRONG UNCLE VOLODYA. how can nigels even hope to compete? it isn't fair that you're so inadequate by comparison but this is simply nature's way. only the strongest, fittest, most dominant men can breed to keep the species healthy

Attached: 150831-zavadski-putin-gf-tease_g6our6.jpg (1480x832, 117K)

Yeah but you missed some important thing - still every woman gets wet when your men talk about Putin.

>Beady eyes which instill fear in his enemies
>Low set brow, well-hooded hunter eyes as opposed to Putin's exposed bug prey eyes.
>Tall manly skull as opposed to Putin's vertically stunted baby skull
Putin can't compete. Putin was already balding in his teens lol

Attached: images (38).jpg (275x183, 5K)

Western women are pickier, as I said. I know Putin has set the bar high for you guys (keeping your hair past the age of 15 as a Russian is very hard) but Westerners are different

Is this what the Kremlin does now? sad

not may

Attached: 15210453603310.jpg (560x462, 219K)

>balding
you don't see the OBVIOUS COMBOVER in the pic you posted? you could see that bald spot from space!

but STRONG UNCLE VOLODYA doesnt try to hide his hair loss. why should he? it's caused by his high levels of testosterone. he doesnt have an insecure bone in his body. just look at the way women look at STRONG UNCLE VOLODYA! do you think theresa may is acting out for no reason? she just wants his attention! this whole "nerve gas" charade is just a shit test. she's hoping to have some closed door meetings with STRONG UNCLE VOLODYA! but unfortunately for her, such obvious desperation will only turn him off

Attached: 2014-02-05T172139Z_1_CBREA141C8700_RTROPTP_4_CSPORTS-US-OLYMPICS-PUTIN-WRESTLING.jpg (3500x2326, 806K)

read what OP said I believe him.

>keeping your hair past the age of 15 as a Russian is very hard
It's because we're full of test, women feel it and love Russians because we are very manly.
You western cucks are full of estrogen that's why women dont love you.

>it's caused by his high levels of testosterone.
It's caused by a high sensitivity to DHT. Every balding numale is low-T. Balding subhuman Russian men can't compete with Westerners, which is why every Slavic woman is Weatern-bound.

DHT is biologically important for sexual differentiation of the male genitalia during embryogenesis, maturation of the penis and scrotum at puberty, growth of facial, body, and pubic hair, and development and maintenance of the prostate gland and seminal vesicles.[1] It is produced from the less potent testosterone by the enzyme 5α-reductase in select tissues, and is the primary androgen in the genitals, prostate gland, seminal vesicles, skin, and hair follicles.[1]

Yeah it means he's sexually attractive.

>low-t soyboys are bald.
lies usually soyboys have women hairstyles.

I never said high DHT, I said high sensitivity to DHT.

Numales rarely have any hair by 25 lol.

>Yes, I dream about Putin. Not that kind of dream, of course, though after a few too many drinks one female correspondent did admit to having such a nightmare, before vehemently denying she had said anything of the sort the next morning.
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/jan/27/dreaming-vladimir-putin-foreign-correspondents-moscow

there you have it bong. undeniable proof that british women (and men) fantasize about STRONG UNCLE VOLODYA

Attached: 52277.p.jpg (430x280, 33K)

American women dream about beady men. They love our uncut dicks, our educated accents, our wit. How can Americans even compete?

Attached: maxresdefault (8).jpg (1280x720, 125K)

>Numales rarely have any hair by 25 lol.
No, it's not true.
I have many pics of them but I'm currently not at my pc.

turn ur proxy off Putin's asslicker

it's heart-wrenching to see you in so much denial. why don't you stop torturing yourself and just admit that british women love STRONG UNCLE VOLODYA? they can't be blamed for this. studies have shown that british women have R1a receptors in their vaginas

Attached: vladimir-putin.jpg (2048x1536, 330K)

Yes it is. Balding is unattractive

Attached: martyr2.jpg (485x280, 29K)

stop trying to make a humor thread political

Both United Kingdom and Russian Federation (as well as USA and over 90% of this planet) are controlled by the Rothschild's baking dynasty. Whatever is ''trendy'' within those nations, doesn't matter. Everyone is a useful idiot, including your ''le right wing people XD''

oh wait, this is a b8/honour thread?

my bad. let the useful information slide

This. Let chad slavs impregnate all Brit slags to save the UK.

>baking dynasty

Attached: 424-Safed-chef-restaurant.jpg (283x424, 72K)

Post example. What Brit slags are getting wet over Putin?

BACON SARNIE, NAAO!

Attached: 1520544733150.gif (499x302, 572K)

>Both United Kingdom and Russian Federation (as well as USA and over 90% of this planet) are controlled by the Rothschild's baking dynasty
putin banned the rothschilds from doing business in russia

...but nobody can ban STRONG UNCLE VOLODYA from doing business in british vaginas!

Attached: 1519062933955.png (924x853, 563K)

see

OBSESSED

His wife left him couple of years ago lol. His dick doesnt even work.

yes, theresa may is obsessed with STRONG UNCLE VOLODYA

LIES! back to sosach liberashka pidoras!

It's very simple. Putin is the most powerful man on the planet for the last 5 years by Forbs.