Spoilers today?

Spoilers today?

user I....

O MY JAPANESE COLD

taking a week off. "research."

So what will Chisaki look like under his mask?

no user, but since you started this we might as well post izuocha

Yeah boi

I'm good with this arrangement.

Ok

what other pairings in anime or specifically shonen have both the guy and girl being nervous/bashful
cause I find this crazy cute

reminder

what up with this stealth tread are the mods into us again?

Naw. Just some lowkey comfy posting.

how many chapters until this arc wraps up? between 5 and 10?

I would unironically be fine if Deku found a way to share half of OFA with Mirio instead of him getting his quirk back, and they became super friends. Would be an interesting way to keep Deku's power in check for a while.

I don't think it'll go into 2018, so like 6 maybe. It depends on how this Aizawa kidnapping goes since it looks like Chisaki is done.

i just want a a fucking x.mas chapter for fuck sake

user...

>That pic
That’s adorable

You are not alone in wanting that

>santa might will never give you presents
damn it hurts

we all know he gave Midoriya a PS Vita, but what did he get for the others?

See you next week.
Also these two are cute.

Ochako a shit

Take it back

Your opinion is bad and you should feel bad.

>hinted couple
>hinted couple
>*bakugo x froppy*
N-NO!

I will only believe this if the next sketch is Izuocha or KamiJirou.

>TFW Bakugou and Tsuyu end up together but only because Bakugou is the next EugenicsDadTM and after knocking her up he either beats the shit out of her regularly or completely ignores her because he's a sperg and unable to comfortably show affection because he has too much PRIDE and Japs think that's cool (i.e. Sasuke).
>TFW BakuTsuyu is the most depressing future for Tsuyu

That is not proper treatment of Tsuyu, she is for kind and gentle loving.

No.
>Tsuyu and Bakugou have a healthy relationship,
The end. Bakugou gets mad a lot and Tsuyu wouldn't care. It'd be like Donald Duck and Daisy Duck. Salty sailor and gf that don't give a fuck.

While watching the anime, what was one of your favorite HYPE moments?

Mine is Deku finally getting a hold of his Quirk, and he comes wall jumping in to save Iida's ass from Stain

gotta love that early bird

how long is tsuyu's hair when it's not done up?

This is why she'll end up with Tokoyami

My personal favorite moment was deku and todoroki going all out and seeing their faces with jet set run playing.

As long as it's not a "fixing Bakugou" kind of ship, I don't really have problems with even the most retarded Bakuships, thou I may be warming up to bakutsuyu

>Bakugou
>Healthy relationship
Pick one

Hori's editors love Tsuyu too much to throw her to the rage machine.

BakuTsuyu is the epitome of the "Fixing Bakugou" trope, are you retarded?

Ochako? More like Porkchako

no, that's kacchako

Everyone knows that the only good ship for Bakugou is with Kirishima

Yep. This is why it won't happen. Nobody wants to see the frog get wife beaten.

But Kirishima will marry Mina

How is BakuTsuyu not the same?
>"Omg they're opposites! She'll calm him down because she won't put up with his attitude!

leave her alone she's at a healthy weight

holy fuck I love watching her tumble she's so cute

The anime did Todo vs Deku really well. I can't wait for AfO vs All Might next season, especially for whatever new soundtracks are being made for it.

it's a similar idea but not the same, ocha is overtly sweet and nurturing. tsu just stonewalls everything. it's the difference between trying to fix him and just ignoring him and letting him tire himself out. Both ships are shit tho

Tsuyu's stonewall is exactly why I can't see it happening. I can't see her reacting to him enough for there to be any chemistry.

Let's make this clear for you, once and for all, Miriofag. This is why we all hate Mirio:

Case #1:
>two different characters get the MOST COMMON qurik in the MHA universe - Fire**

a) Endeavor gets the Fire ability
>learns how to control the strength of his flames so that he can go from "fire that just knocks you out" to "fire that literally incinerates enemies through regeneration"
>able to create "flame weapons" in various shapes and sizes for precision attacks
>can Fire Walk With Me
>fiery punches
>can probably use his fire power to power up a jetpack and fly with it, that's how based he is
>becomes the #1 hero of Japan, saving millions of people in the process

b) Mirio gets the Fire ability
>burns down his dad's house and kills a bunch of neighbors before the firemen come
>never becomes a hero, dies of throat cancer after working some low wage slave job for 60 years

Case #2
>two different characters get the MOST OVERPOWERED quirk in the MHA universe - Permeation

a) Mirio gets the Permeation ability
>after 18 years of his pathetic life where he is the joke character of the elite UA university, some shitty non-hero teaches him how to count to 10 and how to move around a little

b) Endeavor gets the Permeation ability
>completely perfected the master of Phase-Jumping around - can go from China to the US within one minute
>complete control of what body parts he can phase, including what parts of his costumes get phased or not
>Phase-Punching with millimeter precision
>LITERAL INVULNERABILITY, no one on planet Earth can kill him, if he ever gets seriously wounded he just phase teleports to get a regeneration boost from his sidekick in his office, and then comes back
>can even use it to literally fly around to catch flying villains
>becomes the #1 HERO OF THE ENTIRE WORLD [his quirk does, after all, allow him to appear anytime anywhere!]

(**over half a dozen characters have this ability in the series)

rare pic of all three best girls

Bakugou sperging while Tsuyu just vacantly states from distance gets a chuckle out of me though

it's a mystery

She's indifferent about his outbursts, that's the best Bakugou can get. And Tsuyu's only other option at this point is Grapefag which she clearly dislikes.

what about Tokoyami?

the edgebird is always available

Looks boring. Just because two characters act the same, doesn't mean they have a healthier relationship.

That's barely a notch above crack though, they don't really interact outside of the times they had to for tests.

What's he researching?

The filthy shipping threads that BnHA threads on /a become.

Tokoyami is taken anyway.

they don't act the same, Tsu is a blunt straightforward person who always says what's on her mind, Tokoyami is a guy trying really hard to make everybody think that he's cool while trying to make it seem like he doesn't care what people think of him. They're only similar in their general level of energy and not expressing a lot of emotions

Kirishima is even more likelier than Froppy.

the back of his eyelids, he needs to get well

A cure for the Japanese cold.

They work well together, he's all dark and insecure and she's comforting and constant - literally why they got paired together. Also, at least they have significant interaction at all.

Why would you do that to best birb?

It's nice that Tokoyami was seen hanging out with Bakugo's group now he can be included in all the gay shit that gets drawn for them

The only good Bakugou ship is bakutoga

Only if she's shapshifted into him, the only one Bakugou can fuck is himself

I guess Bakugou really is a blast to hang around with

He's researching how to fit Shinsou into the manga before 2017 ends.

TIME IS TICKING HORI.

Hori is a liar! LIAR!

another fucking cameo

>Bakugou X Tsuyu

he shows up out of nowhere next chapter and mindcontrols overhaul to fix everybody

Only if it ends with Toga killing and replacing Bakugo

>that movie
Why must you remind me
I feel really, really bad for K

It sounds like an actual relationship to me. The hothead and the wet towel, no matter how heated he gets, she just sits back and waits.

>she tries to be tsundere with Deku but she can't pull it off and goes out on a yandere rant instead

Bakugou's future wife hasn't been introduced yet, but I guarantee she'll be a big sis type like kendou

>he shows up out of nowhere next chapter and mindcontrols overhaul to fix everybody

>I worry about you, Izuku
>I worry A LOT

I hope for a Class A and Class B team up of some sort

You know, working with heroes with Quirks you're not familiar with.

I just hope Shinsou gets to train and learn how to fight a bit!

Story wise, this is exactly why they can't let Shinsou in the hero course

Tsuyu and Bakugou are gonna get married. Bossy mean fuckers like Bakugou tend to get with laid back folks who don't give a fuck when their lover is on a tirade about being Hitler 2.0.

this is fucking metal

Hey you know what would suck?

If All for One took his quirk

> Bossy mean fuckers like Bakugou tend to get with laid back folks who don't give a fuck when their lover is on a tirade about being Hitler 2.0.
>Bakugou's mom is the same as Bakugou.
>Husband is laid back.
Tsuyu and Bakugou is starting to make more sense.

Shinsou was a goddamn mistake. At least Eri's reversal, while stupid OP, has qualifiers and opens some interesting plotlines. Shinsou will either trivialize everything or not work at all.

It's a good thing his quirk wasn't broadcast nationwide in a high school tournament that doesn't actually matter that much. That would have really sucked for him.

But nobody knows how he does it(at least not publicly), and if they do, Deku broke out of it, so AfO would think it's weak as fuck.

Did Mic and Aizawa not explain it to the whole crowd, or was that just done for our benefit?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it was just the narrating. I'm too lazy to look for the fight in the manga. Either way, if AfO saw it, he also saw that Deku broke out of the mindcontrol, so he'd disregard it.

Yes.