Net-juu no Susume

How can NEETs even compete?

>cat ears AND elf ears.
What the hell is this shit? Who is this? What a shitty show.

I never noticed this.
Fuck.

> just watched episode 4
> guy asks girl out on a date when he KNOWS his friend has been actively looking for a reason to ask her out for a while now

Man, thats a total dick move to pull on your bro.

I don't think he's got any real intention of dating MoriMori. That's just his own light-hearted way of approaching girls. Ultimately he was trying to do Sakurai a solid by getting a hold of her number.

People here really cant take a hint
Sakura-chan is too beta to actully invite a woman to a date so his friend did it so they could meet up

>sakura chan
>male
???

It's Sakurai-san's nickname that he doesn't really want.

Seriously, anyone who didn't pick up on the fact that he was just teasing sakura and is actually best bro is probably autistic.

Morioka Morikoppai

So, does she have a Morimori down there?
Asking for reasons.

so……whens the next episode coming out? how often do they release new episodes

Friday morning.

>Sakura-chan is too beta to actully invite a woman to a date
wut

the first thing he did when he met mori was to ask her to go drinking
but mori turned her down

If only all these promotions were scheduled for January instead of November.

Do you even pay attention to what you're watching?

How much money does Mori-chan have saved up? How long can she maintain her NEET lifestyle?

this is actually a pretty interesting innovation though

the bleeding edge of retarded fanservice if you will

He doesn't strike me as beta too, more like they started on a really odd way.

welfare state

>welfare state
>Japan

That's just the nature of oppai. They're very rude and intrusive. Even if he realized it was Mori beforehand, that still woulda happened.

Fucking NTR

So is Himerelda another girl-playing-as-guy, just one that they all (except Hayashi) know about already?

The way i took it was its a husband and wife sharing an account.

Literally happens in every MMO.

The obvious green haired okaasan playing as a guy is Himeralda, and is apparently married and living together with pokopoko-san or whatever the fat fuck is called. Interesting husband and wife have 2 different PCs at home.

Only occasionally. She seems to have her own account and a male character.

Lies, most MMOs don't have cat ears

Most MMOs are shit then.

In RO cat/bunny ears were an upper headgear while Elf ears were middle headgear. You could wear 2 sets of ears but you couldn't wear elf ears and sunglasses at the same time.

I'm wondering if it's her.

Man, this shit creeped me out back when i was playing RO. "I've got to tend the baby!" they always said before going afk.

Not her, she doesn't buy webmoney, only cashier-kun does.

By the way, webmoney has always pissed me off. They could profit from the game by simply having product placement, which is fun.

I'd say all of them are shit, but that's a different topic.

So, ears were like equipment in RO? Usually you can only change them at character creation.

Pizzaletto-shield?

>going outside to fund your whaling with webmoney
>not just using your cc

>Not her, she doesn't buy webmoney, only cashier-kun does.

What she said was that only the cashier and Moriko bought webmoney there. Maybe she plays the game without using webmoney, or gets hers somewhere else

Or she simply doesn't play the game.

Human was the only race. If you wanted elf ears you had to get them.

>Pizzaletto-shield?
Yes.

Also possible. But since we've already broken rules of probability by having these people who know each other in-game accidentally and unknowingly bump into other guildmates offline, her being him could still theoretically work. Unless the manga's already stated something decisive one way or another, as I'm just going off what's been aired.

Fruits de Mere does have races though.

Why the fuck is it called "Fruits de mere" anyways? There's no sea to be seen, and there's no one eating seafood either.

There are sea anemones. I figured those lived in a sea.

It could be a lake.

So nea at all?

Those look more like a water poring variant.

Also a beach

With sunset

Am I the only one who has the urge to take a screenshot every time Lily is on screen?

Yes

There may be others.

Depends on the angle/scene, but she does make it rather easy.