When will monogatari end? I'm tired of this shit

When will monogatari end? I'm tired of this shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8m9qZu58dI0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Monogatari ending is tantamount to SHAFT shutting down.

When Nisio dies apparently. He's completely hellbent on milking it.

stfu and post more pres-chan.

never

>i'm literally too retarded to stop consuming media i don't want to consume

When math finds happiness.

Chronologically the last novel is Musubi for at least five or six years considering all the novels the Jew has planned

Why do people get pissy over Monogatari's length when there's countless Sup Forums shit that's been going for decades?

I for one welcome long running non-shounen garbage.

When it stops printing money.

>I'm tired of this shit

Then stop watching or stop paying attention you contrarian fucking autist.

Same. I like Monogatari and Nisio as a writer but I hope he'll give Monogatari a proper conclusion and create something new one of these days.

It's dying, just very slowly and making a mess spilling shitty fanservice everywhere.

You seem tired, OP. Take a nap and dream about how fucking pointless this thread is.

>I hope he'll give Monogatari a proper conclusion and create something new one of these days
He has like five other series currently running you could read instead. What the fuck more do you want?

try killing yourself

>Waaaaaaah, I want this boring shit to go on forever when Nisio could be writing something better instead

Never. Undead, undead, undead.

0/10
You gotta have some logic to your bait, or it really falls flat. Your OP did't lead the posts well enough to really get a good response to play off of. Try making a plan of attack next time for higher quality (You)s

That's how I feel about Fate.

Who keeps making these threads? This is like the 4th one tonight alone. Just ignore the series nigga, god dam.

Crabbest post award.

Never because Nisio bet in slave like the one piece author to never stop writing there story

I heard they are already making plan to clone then.

She does in an alternate timeline where Koyomi actually finds out whats happening in her household and the Araragis adopt her

I agree, owari II was the perfect ending for the series. Better to go out on a high note, than a whimper.

I for one welcome our new loli vampire overlords.

Here's this (You) you didn't really want.
It's for your own protection anononononon-kun

It's being super easy to predict it's gonna end with a 100-years-later epilogue between Hanekawa and Araragi, and maybe a Tsukihi cameo too.

She makes me sweat.

No it's gonna end when Sodachi and Araragi turn 30 and strangle each other to death with wizard powers.

That's really specific, user.

He's playing off a scene in Musubi. Though Araragi has already passed up his chance for wizard powers and getting strangled won't really do anything.

He spends a whole lot of time looking at women's necks. I'm sure it would do at least something.

It sounds like he's getting a lot of action from the most exquisite neck in the world, so I doubt it will do anything of note.

Sounds like you know what I'm thinking and I don't have to say anything.

Are you such a fanboy that you can't consume stuff if it isn't done by Nisio or an adaptation of his work?

Hopefully with a time skip where everyone in the series but Araragi and Shinobu are dead. To me Kizu won't be complete until Araragi is put in the same situation he put Kiss-shot back then.

>when will monogatari end?
never

Kill yourself then your monogatari will end, bitch

It just did, for now.

wasnt owari the last series before it branches off into some slighty different shit? certainly felt like it was the actual end

Zoku-Owari is the end until a bunch of off-season stuff but on-season started up again with Shinobumonogatari that released earlier this year.

The spin-"off season" converged back into the continuation of the main story with college Araragi.

Could someone spoonfeed me exactly where to start with the monogatari saga please. Im a very dumb brainlet and cant figure it out for myself.

Genjimonogatari was the first to be released, so start there.

Look up the series on Google. Follow novel order.

Come one, it's not that hard Sup Forumsnon.

Nothing like a shitty reddit chart to make things look more complicated than they are.

Can we have more SZS instead of this crap?

Why do people assume if Monogatari ends suddenly Shaft is going to continue SZS?

start with bakemonogatari

bake -> nise -> neko -> 2nd season -> hana -> tsuki -> owari -> owari 2nd season -> koyomi

Kizumonogatari movies you can watch whenever you want after bake, but they were released later and its the best part of the franchise

>owari 2 before koyomi
What the fuck user. Koyomis ending literally ties into Owari 2.

Reading comprehension.

I don't know how I am supposed to interpret it any other way tripfag.

>even took the time to make a chart for the retards who can't figure it out themselves
>wtf is shit like omg reddit man haha right guys
God I hate this place. It's useless, yet still complains.

you're right i fucked up there

basically the release order is the best one

Neck yourself you retarded tripfag.

This whole website is incompetent.

>he says as he posts a pic he obviously saved from reddit
Maybe you should make a good chart instead of a shitty, ugly one.

The reddit chart is really bad, they even went as far as to rewrite the order of consumption because watching Kizumonogatari after Owari 1 is the """best""" order.

This whole world is incompetent.

The question mark makes it a question and not an assumption. No one thinks they are going to make more SZS.

Then why post it?

>seen it mentioned before, never cared to look into it
>look up "mongatari review" just to see wtf OP is obsessed about
>first words are "Monogatari is a straight up harem"
cancer. dropped. wtf is wrong with you, OP?

Maybe you shouldn't be so retarded that you'd need a chart in the first place.
And yet they still 'look down' at stuff thats better than them. The only enjoyable shit about this website are the kind of frequent monogatari threads, well, the ones that actually discuss it. Not the typical Sup Forums "lol i think this sucks because its popular, why this exist" or "haha this girl is hot haha right guys im not gay i think thats hot haha" threads.

I honestly haven't been in a legit Monogatari thread since a week after Owari 2 ended but I assume they are dying out now.

>review

Yeah, it's like once every 3-4 weeks now, they're sadly dying out.

I would rather have Monogatari threads die completely than have threads like this pop up quite often.

>look for "Monogatari plot summary" to appease denialfag
>second phrase from the first result is literally "As the series progresses, Koyomi finds himself involved with other girls"
cancer. double dropped. you can't make this shit up!

>letting people form an opinion for you
Are you really proud of this?

It was a rhetorical question with the point being that they should make more SZS. It wasn’t really asking if they were going to or assuming they will. Where are you from?

I don't need the chart. I'm well aware of all the information you put inside it. It's just horribly made from every objective measurement of design quality mankind has.
If you're trying to get people to actually watch the series, you're doing the opposite. There's just so much unnecessary fucking information for a first-timer that it looks like a god damn physics textbook. It's tl;dr incarnate. The fonts are ugly and hard to read. You include all these massive essays about debates inside the community and chronological order that should be a single sentence each, if mentioned at all. The aesthetic is mediocre to bad and doesn't even fit the fucking series. Every episode is listed individually when no new watcher gives a shit. You've got an entire section about the short stories which should be a single sentence.
It would be mildly useful for someone who has already watched the series, but even then it would still be ugly and unnecessarily hard to read.

Why would you want it to end though?

Just wait for new releases, you can't expect people to have constant "proper discussion" when there hasn't been any new content to discuss for months now. Yoimonogatari will release early next year, wait until then.

It end when sales drop to 3000 copies.

Who are people obsessed with stuff failing? Why not hope everything will be good and successful?

>>look for "Monogatari plot summary"

>look up "Monogatari unbiased description to appease this user on Sup Forums asking me to believe him that it's good"
>first result is literally pic related
That's it, I'm done with this!

First result when just googling "monogatari order"
Like why would you fucking ask instead of just searching for it? If you're honestly that retarded I couldn't give less of a shit if you're going to get into the series or if you're gonna drop it.
I have to agree with that, I'd much rather have a week full of good threads in like a year or two when there's a new season.

I don't think we should count on novel releases for discussion. Look at Shinobu, we had like a few spoilers every now and then but there's still many details missing. It's probably gonna be Zoku when people will actually discuss stuff, considering most of them don't read the novels or even the summaries.

Shinobu caused plenty of discussion, both when it actually released and when the full plot summary was written up. Before it, Musubi caused even more discussion. I actually prefer discussion from people who are up to date with the novels than from anime only fags. There's less of us, but the things we talk about are more interesting.

If I wasn't an EOP I would read the LN.

I'm studying にほんご for like 4 hours each day but holy shit I'm still not even close.

It’s 日本語, nigger. Don’t put off the kanji.

At least when they finish it they can get back to Zaregoto.

The soundtrack came out, good soundtrack. Just need to find a download myself.
youtube.com/watch?v=8m9qZu58dI0

煩い!

The Zaregoto adaptation wasn't good though. It had really poor visuals, looked worse than Bake and Nise despite being a tri-monthly OVA. It somehow fucked up both the pacing and the content, spreading it over 8 episodes made some parts feel too slow, but it also cut out a lot of the monologue and dialogue that made the novel interesting. And most of all, I think they failed to adapt the characters properly, especially Ii and Jun. With Ii, they should've either left him a blank slate with some uncomfortable hints of darkness about him like in the novel, or gone all out and just had him be full Kaiki-esque villainous. The middle ground they arrived at where he's just really stoic with hints of sarcasm about him made him feel really boring and generic. Jun was lacking in charisma and felt too villainous, she's meant to be the big damn hero who busts in, saves the day, and gains everyone's admiration. But the really sleek, subdued way of talking and acting they gave her, while cool, didn't feel like she's meant to be.

Hanekawa will be endgame, but probably as the endboss because Nisio likes to make his favorite characters suffer.

You forget this guy is pals with Urobuchi.

Who's the final boss?

Deathtopia.

Hanekawa will never win. Let it go.

When is Mayoi Hell BDrip?

retard

Nisio is literally writing more new stuff than he has ever done. He has 4 ongoing novel series.

Actually 6 now, if you count the Jun spinoff and now Juuni Taisen has a sequel.

>Look ma, i'm Projecting!