Anyone else NOT sick of Monogatari? I can't wait for Zoku-Owari

Anyone else NOT sick of Monogatari? I can't wait for Zoku-Owari.

Other urls found in this thread:

fanfiction.net/s/12650324/1/Akumumonogatari
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How fucking long are they going to milk this shit?

As long as there's demand and an author.
Which, as of now, there's still plenty of.

I won't ever get sick of Monogatari. I will keep watching more and more, so long as it keeps coming out.

I need this shit to last for another decade until I think I'll get tired of it.

Me.

I love even the dullest arcs.

I hope it never ever ends.

I hope we get it.

I dropped it during Second Season, I can't wait to binge watch it all when they're done so I can fully appreciate all at once how fucking retarded this series is

GREATEST
STORY
EVER
TOLD
IN
ANY
MEDIUM
ALLTIME
EVER

>when they're done

Even if it takes thousands of years, I will one day binge watch the entire Monogatari series and laugh

>Which, as of now, there's still plenty of.
Sales for the novels have dropped a ton since Bake.

It's not going to end until Senjougahara dies.

>Senjougahara dies.
It'll happen eventually. Either by old age, or Nisio killing her off in some tragic way. He's definitely not above the latter, but I don't see it happening. It'll be old age that gets her.

Until Nisio stops giving hope to his crabfags by showing crab once in a fucking while..

Or you'll forget about it and end up denying yourself some quality entertainment.

No, it'll keep going and be the adventures of kararagi and bat. I can't wait until they kill of crab.

I haven't even watched any of it and I'm sick of it.

I still love Shinobu but can't give a shit about anything else monogatari related anymore.

Sometimes I feel like that. Then I actually see new Monogatari content and I get excited as fuck and remember why I love the series.

That's exactly how I feel. Even with Owari 2 I really just wanted to see adult Kiss-Shot, sure, it was nice to see snail again, but bat is what I live for.

I just started so I won't get sick for a while. I might get cancer from it, though.

Hopefully forever.

You might have to work a bit to suspend your disbelief for it. But it's a blast if you do.

How could I forget the most popular series of the past few years? I'm going to binge watch every anime sooner or later, or die trying

A literal decade can do things to your memory.

This is the nicest way of getting rid of her.
fanfiction.net/s/12650324/1/Akumumonogatari

Doesn't that just mean they're even more justified in continuing the anime?

That was cringeworthy, but only because of the fact that his grammar was total fucking shit. The story in itself is pretty nice.

>Araragi and crab die
>kisshot runs around with their kid
>it's hellsing 2.0

>Zoku-Owari.
Has this actually been confirmed though