Classroom of the Elite

>*1. 47,645 *49,764 Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e Vol.7

More than what I actually expected. I thought it would only get 20k-something sold. Seems like word of mouth played a big role on this as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

vndb.org/s213
vndb.org/t4151
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is a thread free of shipping war and bait possible?

Kei is main heroine and best girl!

no.

This is great fucking news. I'm glad best girl Kei's volume did this well. Hopefully author takes a hint from this and dedicates more volumes to best girl Kei. Hopefully she'll get the spotlight in 7.5 as well. Here's hoping Kiyopon nurses Kei back to health over the holidays.

Horkita-chan best girl.

>Thread already ruined by keifags/waifufags
You've done it again!

Still isn't enough to get a season 2.

I expected 90k since vol 6 has sold that much.

This is 1 week. Volume 6 was multiple.

Unless they retconned S1 events and change the director, I don't want to watch a S2 where Horikita replaces Ibuki in the fortune teller/elevator scene

Sales normally happen during the first week. Although I have to give you that it was released in Wednesday, so it only had half a week. Let's see if next week this manages to break the 100k barrier

Didn't this sold 1.5k average?

Vol 4 sold almost 100k

Volume 6 was released prior to the show and did not get 90k at first week. It shot up because of the emergency reprint.

That's the BD's you dunce. This is the light novel numbers of half a week since last week's release.

Stop forcing your meme, faggot.

Top kek.

>47,645 *49,764
Are these numbers the LNs or the BDs? Because is it's the latter, I am fucking mad.

The former user. It's the sales for Volume 7.

It's the LNs. BDs only sold at around 1.2k Units.

Might as well put it here since people are confused.

>Weekly light novel rankings for October 23 - 29
>Rank / This week's sales by copies / Cumulative sales / Titles

*1. 47,645 *49,764 Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e Vol.7
*2. 16,184 *41,407 Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata Vol.13
*3. 10,285 *10,674 Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance "Seirei Butousai"
*4. *9,718 **9,718 Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki Vol.5
*5. *7,917 **8,280 Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Vol.16
*6. *7,835 *10,384 Izakaya Bottakuri Vol.8
*7. *5,704 **5,968 Naze Boku no Sekai wo Daremo Oboeteinai no ka? Vol.2
*8. *5,692 **5,941 Inaka no Home Center Otoko no Jiyuu na Isekai Seikatsu Vol.1
*9. *5,553 *53,494 Kino no Tabi: The Beautiful World Vol.21
10. *5,115 160,866 Overlord Vol.12

>expecting only 20k
Nah no way user. This was the amount I was expecting, after the huge boost in LN sales it got when the anime aired and this is only a portion of the total amount, so this is expected but great news regardless.

50k BDs would make this as successful as Monogatari or Fate franchise

>it sold more in 1 week than Saenai in 2 weeks
>almost catching up with Index in 3 weeks
>S2 never because the director burned all the bridges with that biased adaptation
It's not fair

>*53,494 Kino no Tabi: The Beautiful World Vol.21
That's impressive for something that is a 21th volume.

>posting kekbait character who literally had a boyfriend

>S2 never because the director burned all the bridges with that biased adaptation
To be fair, if this was intended to be a two-cour to begin with I am pretty sure Lerche would have handled things differently. But since Kadokawa likely made it clear from the very start that this was 100% going to be a 12ep LN ad ONLY director-kun just had some fun with it and pushed his favorite girl.

Not nice if you're a fan of other girls or proper source material adapting, but director-kun didn't burn all bridges with that biased adaptation himself. It was never going to be more than 1 season. Of course Kadokawa might change their mind in the future if the LN keeps doing this well, and if so their decision to do one cour only & deploy Lerche might backfire as they'll have some retconning to do.

What does he get by ruining other girl's characters, like Ichinose? He replaced her scene because there's not enough screentime, but did he really need to make her look like a traitorous bitch with an original scene of her having thoughts of betraying her class and buying her way to class A?

Horikita is seriously cute.

What nickname did she get from 50% in vol 4.5? Water bottle?

>but did he really need to make her look like a traitorous bitch with an original scene of her having thoughts of betraying her class and buying her way to class A?
If you seriously believe that Ichinose doesn't have a darker side to her I will just say you are in for a world of disappointment.

The author wasn't involved in the adaption directly, but you can safely assume the Lerche has had access to some of his memos and rough plot outlines. That scene was based on them.

7 volumes in and nothing was shown of her supposedly dark side. If they just wanted 1 cour, why did tey bother with literally spoiling the LN plot, and also make her character look bad?
That was clearly a retaliation because of the pre airing official twitter polls

She got one? This I'd like to hear.

This. The LNs are actually pretty fucking popular over in Japan. Beating Saenai and closing up on Index is no laughing matter. If this got a proper adaptation there's quite a bit of potential behind it to make it a success. Too bad director-kun ruined it with his bias. At least the LNs are doing pretty damn well. Hopefully 7.5 soon and if we're in luck a VN adaptation of it too.

>Main girl won
>Includes kissu
>Still lost hard to Youjitsu
Is Saekano's fanbase long dead?

>*1. 47,645 *49,764 Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e Vol.7
>*2. 16,184 *41,407 Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata Vol.13
>that huge gap between the 1st rank and 2nd rank

Perhaps they'll reconsider. This is one of the "hot" LNs there right now after all. Like said it might not be all over the place, but for a new LN with only 7 volumes out it's doing extremely well for itself. I think Kadokawa underestimated the potential of this anime because let's face it, Kadokawa can majorly fuck up from time to time (look at the Tatsuki incident for example). Perhaps once they keep seeing this LN in the top 5 rankings every time a volume comes out consistently they'll start thinking about the money they could've made with a proper adaptation and retcon the first season (like the Blue Exorcist anime) and continue on with a different director and perhaps a different studio as well.

Only 8k difference in total sales
Not that huge :^)

>Saekano
Who?

>*5. *7,917 **8,280 Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Vol.16
Huh isekaifags told me MT is the most popular isekai series currently, why are the sales so pathetic?

The power of Kei is not to be underestimated. Praise Kei and her unique property of being best girl amongst best girls. The much hyped rooftop scene with 50% and Kei pretty much carried this LN to the top. Author should take a hint and give us more Kei volumes. It'll turn him a huge profit as well.

The sales will be around ~100K at this point. A pretty good sales to be honest. Kadokawa might consider to make second season if the next volumes including 7.5 are also popular.

It's the most popular isekai series based on Narou ranking.

>us
Speak for yourself. It's nice that Kei had her moments, but now I want to see some more of the other girls as well.

With Whorekita taking everyone's roles once again.

Sensei = Ibuki > Ichinose > Kushida > Sakura > Horikita > Kei
A rare series where all the girls are top tier.

>The sales will be around ~100K at this point
I doubt it. Betting on 70k. That's still upper-high tier really.

The first week is already ~40K, assuming dropped 10K a week, it should be around ~100K at a month.

>Betting on 70k
>vol 4 got almost 100k, the rest got over 90k
>20k readers will not buy vol 7 for some reason

See . Honestly this is one of the most hyped volumes of this LN series so far. Not only because of the rooftop scene but also marks the end of the Class C conflict which was building up ever since volume 3 to this point. Even if it still only gets 70-80k that's still pretty damn good. But like that other user said it'll most likely be getting 100k seeing almost all the volumes have gotten over 90k and 4 got nearly 100k and this volume is more hyped than the rest of those combined. If 7.5 and maybe 8 does just as well. Kadokawa's executives might start bringing this up in their meetings. Really all it takes is to fire the director, keep the rest of the staff and continue the adaptation faithfully ignoring the director's changes. Perhaps release a few OVAs to correct the mistakes.

That is only possible if certain Keifags and Kushidafags and Horikitafags removed themselves from our threads.

Going to be fun watching another pool episode.. and the same scenes on the boat yet again...

Nah, it's only true if there is another shipping thread like Masamune appearing.

My sentiment exactly. It's honestly high time the secret best girl finally reveals herself and enters onto the stage.

Nips really didn't like the anime huh

To be fair quite a lot of the boat scenes are different between the LN and the anime. Kei doesn't go on a date with Hirata for the pool episode. 50% and Kushida's hug still happens but under a vastly different context. Then there's the whole Kei bullying scene on the ship to animate too. Quite a lot to look forward to actually if Kadokawa realizes the money they could be making off of this.

I hope the next Masamune chapter draws all these faggots away from these threads again so we can go back to comfy translations, spoilers and casual bantering.

It will be just like Mashiro Iro all over again.

>3 episodes
>9720 yen (85 usd)
You have to be a die hard fan in order to shell out 350 usd for all 12 episodes. And most of the fans that would pay for the BDs are pissed off because of the director

Ryuen suspected Chad, but Chad is way too Chad to bother with silly student power play games.

With vol 7, I'm sure there's some retards out there that want more Kei.

I want more Kei. There can never be enough Kei. The more Kei the better it gets.

They knew that if they supported the BDs,
Horikita would replace Kei as the bullied girl, while Kei replaces Manabe as the bully

Well I think it was kinda going to sell around 2-3k units before the whole episode 7 drama kicked in. Still low really, but kinda enough to say that they made back what they expended.

They may have gotten their money, but also a load of bad word of mouth along with it.

Honestly sounds about right given the director. I don't even have anything against Horikita as a character. It's just the blatant shilling the director does that gets to me. It's like shilling Sam in Lord of the Rings and giving Gandalf's role to him while turning Gandalf into a literal who. It's terrible. Then he just ups and ruins Ichinose's character in the last few seconds of the anime despite her never having shown a dark side like that in the LNs before.

>Ichinose's character in the last few seconds of the anime despite her never having shown a dark side like that in the LNs before.
That's probably another reason why nips boycotted the anime given Ichinose is the 1st favourite girl to nips.

Except for LN sales, Saekano actually sells better than Youzitsu in every aspect, it's not even close. It'll probably get a third season and I wouldn't ve surprised if KM gets adapted.

I hope she's ready for some NTR on Christmas eve. 7.5 is going to make her suffer, I'm calling it, only in a different way. This time no one's going to physically bully her but she gets to watch 50% and Satou get closer on their date while she's stuck with that faggot Hirata the entire day.

It's not a very fair comparison though seeing how the anime for this one was handled very badly. I admit, it most likely won't blow up the way Saekano did. But going from the LN sales figures, there's definitely a strong fanbase for this LN as well, equally as strong as the Saekano fanbase. If they handled the anime right, there's potential there. Of course it's all hypothetical now since the anime was botched by a waifufag.

Saekano will have a 3rd season for sure. The LN ended anyway and the anime will follow suit.

I want to cuddle with her in bed, smell her hair and fall asleep with her in my arms.

I don't think the director ever realised that Horikita wasn't the fan favourite so he thought he could get away with shilling her. Too bad for him it backfired miserably.

>saekano
Hahaha, that kind of number for the finale.

He'd seen the twitter poll. Maybe he couldn't change ep. 6 because of schedule issues, but ep. 7 and the island arc I don't think he didn't have time to reconsider the storyboard. Unless he thought he could get animeonlyfags to support his decision since Horikita was a Yukino clone, but he forgot that this type of character is not as popular as it used to be. Right now nips love gyarus/gals

Yeah. The ice queen stereotype is no longer as popular as it used to be. Partially I think the fact that Oregairu took a multiple year hiatus helped cool down the hype around those types. Horikita a few years ago would have been pretty popular. Too bad gyarus are in now. If he adapted the story faithfully, chances are the BD sales would be quite a lot more than they are now considering Kei would appear a lot more and after volume 7 nips would be rushing to buy the BDs for more Kei.

Any logical reason why you didn't read the author's (衣笠彰梧) eroge?

vndb.org/s213

I don't know moonrunes.

You can fix that.

I'm well educated so I can't self insert as a thug.

Is his eroge beginner friendly though?

This guy seems to think so.
vndb.org/t4151

Personally I don't think any eroge is beginner friendly considering it's all meant for native speaker adults.

and top 1 popular girls from his works have blue eyes and pink hair.

When I said about beginner friendly eroge, I talked about eroge from pretentious writer like Romeo.

Kinugasa's works are no Saihate no Imas.

When I said about non-beginner friendly eroge*

The top favorites are actually Sakura clones, not Ichinose.

SnI is my goal, but I'm still stuck because I'm too lazy and I can't find any good eroge to practice.

>tfw wagecuck and gave up

t. N4

Open your favorite tags on EGS, grab whatever from the top seems interesting and give it a try.

You have to remember that the sale numbers shown on Orion aren't the total sales. I remember when they announced the LN sales exceeding 1 million in July and when I counted the sales from Orion at the time the total was around 400K across all volumes. Going off that estimate, Volume 7 has likely already sold 100K. With the total sales now exceeding 1.5 million.

Tomase loves his Sakura designs that's for sure.

Thanks, I'll try it.

I'm not that user but that's brilliant fucking news. If I knew how to contact Kadokawa executives with this news I'd have done it already. At least let them know this shit is selling like hotcakes so they might start getting funny ideas about another season. Technically it can still be done, just need to fix this director's shit first.

Saekano's LN volumes sold 30k average, so the final volume is selling higher than all of them.

What's the cost of a LN Vol in average such as Classroom of the Elite Vol 7?

500-600 yen

Lets not forget there will be a specimen who will dick down this semen demon. Just like her clones.