One Piece 884

Katakuri’s evasion ability is due to his CoO
Katakuri returned to being calm, and Luffy is once again unable to connect an attack anymore
Pound goes to meet Chiffon but is beat up by the 4th son, Oven
ignoring the uproar, sanji and pudding are in the middle of making cake
[at sea]
All the Territory Sea Slugs were captivated by Praline’s singing and became useless thanks to Praline’s captivating voice…!!

additional information by Sandman_AP

Chapter title is "Who?"
Luffy is down due to Katakuri's just one attack right before he releases Rhino Schneider second time. We don't know yet if Luffy is still conscious or not.

According to another 2ch user, Katakuri's final attack in this chapter is called Powerful Mochi (力餅 Chikara Mochi, Japanese pun), gigantic punch.

Pudding is worried about Luffy fighting Katakuri since Katakuri has never lost to anyone. But Sanji is just smiling and says, "Then, it means Katakuri will know what it is like to be defeated today. Let's keep making the cake. Don't worry "

Other urls found in this thread:

nidaikitetsu.club/index.php/strength-chart/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wasn't there another bit earlier that said Luffy had done a fair amount of damage to Katakuri, or was that fake?

First for CHADmiral Aokiji fuck Akainu bitchbois

>more pudding and sanji
10/10 chapter confirmed

Probably fake or mistranslation.

Luffyfag delusions.

Katakuri,easy on the masturbation.

Eneis Lobby was an inside Job

Oda doesn't know subtlety and I'm fucking hating him for it

It was "in your face" enough that bit about Katakuri never laying down on his back, it meant Luffy would 100% make him kiss the ground, but at least it wasn't a real defeat. I thought he'd hit him really hard and buy enough time to escape.

But now they change it to "Katakuri has never lost" and we know what that means.

And here I was happy about the initial part with Katakuri regaining his composure, he shouldn't be beaten by Luffy. Luffy's strongest card is G4 and Katakuri still pretty much instakilled him...

What I'm saying is, whatever happens to make Luffy win, it'll be an asspull.

My advance CoO also see this asspull coming up.

>whatever happens to make Luffy win, it'll be an asspull.
Luffy will prolly copy a Katakuri's technique for a new for. This or it'll be a gag win. He will tear his scarf, hit him and leave.

you gotta know when enough is enough

you still think he can win.At most he has another gear 4th form which will be equally useless.Even if he awakens he needs to train that shit.He is not winning

Oda is the king of delaying his own fucking series. Jesus christ oda, we get it luffy is in for the hardest fight of his life hurry the fuck up and move on.

>It was "in your face" enough that bit about Katakuri never laying down on his back, it meant Luffy would 100% make him kiss the ground
Nah I thought so too but that was our mistake. I can see now it was a set up for him lying down to eat donuts. You should have realized this too.
>but now they change it to "Katakuri has never lost" and we know what that means
Eh we don't know that, if Oda juxtaposes Luffy's unconscious body with Sanji's line about how he never lost before then this is more of a bad omen than a sign luffy will win this.

>Pound goes to meet Chiffon but is beat up by the 4th son, Oven
why the fuck is he dicking around on cacao island instead of going after bege or vinsmokes?

looking for Sanji

We haven't seen full G4 in effect in this fight on panel though. There is a reason Oda isn't showing G4 in this fight as he is saving it for beating him.

Who ls he?

Yeah that makes no sense imo.Oda just had no idea what to do with oven daifuku smoothie and compote,cause if they went after their asses they would destroy them

Oda needs to stop wasting time and finish the fucking arc already.

Looks like it. But then again that's understandble. They don't know where Bege is, they only know the SHs are coming to Cacao island, but uberknowst to them Bege is going there anyways.

Is oda trying to finish this arc on chapter 900? Is that why he is delaying this arc for so long?

So yesterday's spoiler were true

>It's a chapter where Luffy keeps getting up no matter what happened to him due to plot armor.

Partially true.

He is made of rubber. That's why he bounces back.

>what is willpower

>Katakuri’s evasion ability is due to his CoO
We already knew this.

>looking for Sanjew

nidaikitetsu.club/index.php/strength-chart/

This strength chart. Discuss.

There is still a chance he will lose imo. He already won against Cracker. This could just be Luffy successfully landing a few hits just so he doesn't come off as a total bitch when he ends up losing.

One of the four yeah

What's fake? It's word for word the same as the initial Spoiler

Fuck wano will be shit

?

Yesterday there were spoilers saying that both were equally beat up.

What exactly is the "pun" in chikara mochi?

>The Strawhats face off against one of the four emperors
>Uugh this is lame and almost as long as Dressrosa, let's get onto more interesting plot points

The initial spoiler didnt say that it was added in the third thread or fourth

"Small addition, for people who are curious. If you write Chikara mochi regularly, it's 力持ち, which means "a really physically strong person.""

This is why Oda is a hack. He has to come up with pathetic ways for people like Daifuku or Compote to disappear or stand around and do nothing.

Why is Compote even on the cover? She hasn't even spoken a single word.

Sakazuki 930m
Kuzan 925m
Shanks 920m

Trash.
Esp cos this is pretime skip.

and Kaido is below this?

Kaido would shit on any admiral 1v1

To be fair, considering it says Rhino Schneider for the second time, they could be, and it's just not mentioned.

Luffy is stuck in the mirror world with no way to escape. If someone came to save him you would be even more likely to complain about that.

The only possible outcome of this ever since Luffy stepped through the mirror was a close victory for Luffy using tactics instead of power level. There's nothing sudden about that.

Sengoku isn't that strong, its a postion of authority not power.

Mochi here is a form of the motteru (to carry, own, possess) verb. "Chikara mochi" roughly means "packed with power", but since it's homophonous with mochi the ricecake it becomes a pun and can also be read as "power/powerful mochi".

Sanji as strong as post ts marco

I mean the arc is not over yet.They could have captured bege for all we know

she did after the tower fell down and before BM's rampage

Reminder that you should not reply to any powerlevelfaggotry.

According to other spoilers which came first and are consistent with this one, he's fighting 4 people that Pound doesn't recognize (probably the "Who? in the chapter title.) He might have followed them to Cacao Island.

that was a mistranslation of "4th son oven beats him (pound) up"

So, Sanji vs Oven?

#
?

This chart makes me think why the marines have not taken down the yonko yet. Every admiral is stronger than every other yonko, so all of the top tiers would absolutely crush one emperor. Fodder goes down to CoC. Repeat. In short, this list is shit.

Jesus fucking christ I can already tell this is going to be like Doffy where everyone will bitch for months about Kata's defeat because
>LUFFY WASN'T STRONG ENOUGH TO BEAT HIM FAIRLY HE WAS THE BETTER FIGHTER HE DID NOT DESERVE TO LOSE ASSPULL HACK
I'm fucking sick of this Dragon Ball level power ranking tardrage where a character beating someone stronger is a travesty because being stronger means in absolute terms that they can only be defeated by someone as strong or stronger than them. Doesn't matter if it's in a fight against the protagonist or if the fight is dragging the arc on or if it would absolutely ruin the tone and flow of the current story, if powerfaggot logic dictates that Luffy should lose, then he fucking should because he's weaker than Doffy/Katakuri/whatever.

yeah Whitebeard was washed betrayed and shot to shit and still gave sakazuki a good fight.

Is it just me or is vol 87 one of Oda's worst covers?

Fisher Tiger

I guess I could understand if that's the case, but then the chapter title is a mystery again.

>the marines have not taken down the yonko yet
>Every admiral is stronger than every other yonko
Hmmmmm I wonder, there is a contradiction here, so either one of those assertions you made must be false HMMMMMMMMM I SURE WONDER WHICH IT IS

I can't wait for everyone to talk up Katakuri again, only to be shocked if he starts to lose again, which he probably will.

What's certain is that Oda is doing an excellent job at hyping this fight. I genuinely has no idea who's gonna come out victorious.

I want to know if the Mariejois game is going to be an Oda project like the Oda movies are. Could be a story Oda wants to tell but doesn't have time for in the main story.

I was referring to the strength chart in which every admiral is stronger than every emperor. so if that chart were remotely accurate then the marines should have no problem taking down all the yonko but they haven't which means the list is shit.

O MY RUBBER HAKI

Woah I thought it was a penis.

>yfw Teach shows up in this arc

As someone mentioned it's true that the BM pirates now know about the meetup plan. It wouldn't be strange if he's part of the welcome party.

At this rate Wano is looking like NEVER EVER land

You penis must look pretty weird

I mean, if Luffy loses he dies and the series ends, right? Katakuri would just kill him. So the two options are either Luffy wins or Luffy escapes, in my opinion.

It would be a good subversion that, despite everyone talking Katakuri up and setting him up for an obvious defeat, Katakuri still wins.

Like, they actually see him have a bloody battle with Luffy, receiving some hard hits and losing his cool but winning despite this.

All this time everyone has looked up to Katakuri as if he was a god, it'd be nice for him if at the end of the saga he gets humanized and he can finally relax and have some fun. He clearly tries too hard to maintain his image, I want him to be happy.

shit chart

so sakazuki during marineford i ssupposed to be stronger than whitebeard?
stopped reading there

Yonko level
Admiral level
Commander level
Base Shichibukai level

Everything below that line ceases to matter
And no, Admirals are way weaker than Yonkous 1v1. An old WB on deaths door crippled Akainu and even old Rayleigh could match up to Kizaru.

If Luffy loses, he dies. Ever since they sealed off the exits I don't think that has been a real possibility.

What happened to Daifuku and his 10 thousand soldiers?

What the fuck are the rest of Big Mom's children doing?

There's still a shit ton of ministers too.

Nothing chapter: the happens

Oda can make whatever he wants happen tho, maybe he lasts just enough time for Big Mom to eat the cake and love the Mugiwaras? She calls every Commander and tells them to let them go.

I mean that's bullshit but maybe Oda can come up with something better for Kata to not kill him.

I don't want Katakuri to be happy. Especially after he killed those chefs, he can just go die.

Fuck off speedreader. Admirals can go 1 on 1 Yonkous.

Akainu got hurt fighting Whitebeard but Kizaru treated Whitebeard like a joke and even turned his back on Whitebeard.

Kizaru was sent to Shabdoy to kill the Strawhats.

Kizaru is not Akainu. His justice would not justify destroying Shabody in order to kill Rayleigh.

Meanwhile, Akainu would nuke Shabody if it meant Rayleigh would die.

Daily reminder CHADmiral Aokiji fodderizes Cuckakuri

There are literally like five competent top tier marines that have to police hundreds of thousands of pirates. Most of the VA are jobbers, every else under them isn't even worth mentioning.

If anything, I'm surprised the marines have been taken down. A single new world pirate can solo all of Enies Lobby.

>I mean, if Luffy loses he dies and the series ends, right?
Why? There are a thousands way around this even if Luffy loses. He could be saved by Caesar or someone else from the exterior who'll subdue Brulée. Also Sanji is baking the cake. If he does an excellent job of knocking off Mama, the BM pirates might feel indebted and let the SH crew go as thanks.

APOLOGIZE

havent*

>non canon list is shit
No way

>luffy wins with powerup
"fucking asspull"
>luffy wins without powerup
"fucking plot armor"
>luffy gets his ass kicked
"fucking jobber"
>luffy fights evenly with villain
"fucking hack oda, power levels mean nothing"

The only possibilities of this arc's ending are Big Mom pirates losing totally, or whatever fighting strength they still have being busy pursuing Straw Hats to Wano. For that reason alone Katakuri's loss is a given.

Fuck off retard, Kizaru was frightened by the first mate of Shanks let alone Shanks himself, he isn't even confident in fighting someone on high commander level. And Kizaru didn't need to destroy Shabody to kill the Mugiwaras, just be fast enough to do it...which he wasn't. Rayleigh kept up with him. Old Rayleigh. His whole gimmick is speed and he is tied with an old man in it. What a fucking loser.

Caesar is almost definitely in the sub, and the BM pirates aren't honorable, they were gonna kill Germa even though their pirate marriages seemed to always be legit.

>Kizaru was frightened by the first mate of Shanks
Ben pls, two seconds later Kizaru was raining lasers on Law's submarine and Beckmann could only watch

Oda's stretching this out too much. Plus revealing how the Tama Tama no Mi works in an SBS and other stuff. Makes me think Big Meme actually is going down this arc. Can't say I'm not really disappointed at that.

that's part of luffy's hidden ability, when he starts losing he stretches out the fight

fuck off you stupid faggot and take your forced meme with you

They turned on the Germa before they got married to them though, it doesn't count. Also Katakuri was looking out for Bege before he betrayed them. You can't say for sure.

Because Beckman was busy with Level 6 Pirates who are at least commander level, his captain needed him. Kizaru is the admiral with the least significant feats in the series and inferior to both of his fellow pre-TS admirals.

Does Brulee's mirror world recreate the entire world as mirror image or is her pocket dimension just that checkered cabin with all the mirrors?