Ousama Game

How many waifus can a man stand to lose before breaking?

Stop using waifu when you mean girl, fucking cunt.

This is the worst anime I've ever seen, dropped after 2 ep.

>Episode 1 girl is in love with MC and forcefully kisses him
>Episode 2 in less than a second goes from lovey-dovey to hey you randomly random lets fuk & frames MC she was in love with as well as saying she hates him.

Well that's some plot and character development right there.

I hope whoever wrote this manga/anime dies

She was never in love with him, it's like you didn't even pay attention. Natsuko is a broken character and once she was put into the King's Game she went into survival mode. Kissing him was the way to obey the order so she made it happen to avoid punishment.

30 mins

Curious what they're going to adapt this week. Seems like they're skipping Akira's game as well as the unsent emails. That doesn't give Ria much to do in the story. And if they cut out the computer virus bit in favor of the natural virus, it means Ria doesn't have anything to do in the end game.

They could set up some nice parallels. I wouldn't be surprised if they speed through the overnight game and set up both visits to the village side by side. They could then do the Kenta/Mizuki scenes and the hospital scenes in one episode, and do the park scenes from 1 & 2 back to back. We'd be completely out of flashback territory at that point too.

tweet from the anime twitter, this doesn't look like Ria

Not sure if serious, what was the point of all the things she said and did before receiving the text message about the kings game? And also she didn't know that the kings game was real.

Kek at trying to justify cancer tier writing.

Flashbash of the dice arc today?

People are actually watching this?

It's the best trainwreck of the season.
Dies Lrae, on the other hand, is just unmemorable trash.

Gotta be, none of the second class have that hair color.
She was trying to live a normal life. Natsuko has gone through the King's Game herself at her previous school, which left her incredibly warped. When the game started, she knew it was real, and she herself said she tried to get information out of Nobauki because he went through the game before. The series tries to make it seem like she simply has a true, meaner personality. Then Nobuaki learns that he's not the only person to survive a King's Game, and questions Natsuko about it.

I don't remember her getting raped in the manga

Ria raped by father in pocket novel version.

Oh fuck it is ria, apparently she was raped in her flashback.

dostedt otosan

In the manga, Ria was only characterized by her desire to win the game and her status as a genius hacker/gamer. And the sudden reveal that she might like Nobuaki for some reason..
Huh. So far the story had been following the manga from what I'd seen, wonder how far they're going to diverge.

dont cry

Still not my kind of manga/anime. Don't really enjoy NTR to begin with nor rape

they changed lots of things

is this cuck the animation

Looks like they put some focus on this relationship which is nice. A bit confused why they put that there though, going to the village is a pretty important point.

>215912is this cuck the animation
Yes female MC has to fuk someone else that isn't the MC by ep 2.

Looks like we'll get Ria abducting him to the village instead for god knows why

How do you even remember their characters names?

desu i only remember ria because she's the only one getting my dick hard

There's only a few characters that are relevant.

All characters are named after the author's classmates.

This stuff was nice at least.

Last for Satomi's ass

>[HorribleSubs] Ousama Game - 05 [720p].mkv

Dead thread.
Dead Chiemi.

>skipping the entire journey to the village
God fucking dammit. Even with 90% of the anime being manga adaption, they still couldn't pace this shit properly.

They have to do something with the village, otherwise he couldn't have given us the flashback to 30+ years ago.

>whole episode is a flashback
This girl isn't getting any focus until the last episode is she

>not allowed to cry

THIS IS THE END
THIS IS THE END

Riona gets focus in volumes 4 & 5, just give it some time.

All of us are watching this ironically, right?

Is it even possible to watch it otherwise?

This isn't even a death game anymore, it's just people randomly dying.

>another flashback episode

They should have just fucking adpated the first manga if they're gonna do this.

I can't even ironically enjoy this anymore.

You are now the Ousama for the Ousama Cuck Game, place your orders.
>x must fuck 3 black guys
>x must let his girlfriend be fucked in 3 positions
>x has to lose her anal virginity to an animal

Hypnosis is amazing.

A lot of chocolate sauce in this ep too.

I wonder who is gonna be left wining first King Game in those flashbacks, shit is really intense.

>3 black guys
>in nipland
Might as well execute them right away

The only good moment from this terrible episode.
Those deaths are fucking hilarious.

i know right

Nobuaki can do all those 3, I don't want girls to get blacked even in this shitshow.

This is like the anime "Another" but even more meme'ish.

I don't think I've ever seen such a terrible plot & characters kek

Not being allowed to cry. Wtf ousama could just kill them all just because cuz that's what it's doing anyways

He was just making her stronger so that she wouldn't die in the game. Truly a father worthy of respect.

>The only good moment from this terrible episode.
Nope. Seeing Ria lying on the bed with disheveled clothes after her father raped her was the best.

okaeri ria-san

best girl wasted in worst anime

Ousama already killed a number of them for just sleeping.
Must eliminate the weak.

Really activates my almonds.

>10 deaths in first episode
>absolute fuck all for the next 4 episodes
Why does ousama do this

I never expected to like it, but watching and reading what the crazy girls do is pretty enjoyable. The first game is really the most boring one because they're all pretty normal.

Because in the current school's time, it's still the same day. Once the day is close to ending, everyone naturally is forced to act.

Isn't the Ousama Game a bit unfair?

Ousama Bin Laden

Now I know why this anime is so bad

>they just went straight to the flashback this time
My sides, what a piece of trash show.

Would Osama Bin Laden watch this anime if he were still alive? I heard in the news that he had lots of Detective Conan episodes with arab subs on his PC.

He would drop it from first episode.

He would crash the planes into japan buildings if he saw this show.

It's very clearly not meant to be fair.

spoilerfags,
how many more episodes of flashbacks should be left at this point?

Around 2, probably

Does the source material get better writing wise? Really close to dropping this.

>edgefag: hehe I will beat the king and win the game
Is she too retarded that you cant win a game without a win condition?

No

I thought that reading the manga first would make things easier to understand but is actually making things harder to understand ,what's going on.

How did the girl teleport behind MC?

She's fast

Probably one. The only thing that remains if for King to order someone to roll a dice and call as many names as the number rolled, the catch is that the rolling person will die too. Naoya rolls six, kills everyone except Nobuaki, Chiemi and Ria and gets quartered. Ria assembles the letters into message that says that game's goal is to ressurect Chiemi's mother. The she is immolated.

I thought Origin was better than the Original, but it always holds it's retarded moments. I'm looking forward to seeing what more stupid situations the author comes up with.

>When you fapped 20 times in the last hour and your dick is still hard

You're going to love the rest of this series then, the games are ridiculous.
They're very likely going to change the ending because the two viruses aren't compatible, along with the backstory.

I honestly prefer Evil or Live since I'm kind of over death games but no one is watching that.

I try to watch the Chinese stuff out of interest, but there's maybe 1 scene per episode so far that's worth watching the show for.

he fucking punched them with bricks in his jacked!

I was interested in the lastest episode, but it felt like it suddenly began picking up the paste. I'm not really sure where Evil or Live is headed. It has this unusual way of trying to be comical yet edgy at times. I read other mahwas and a lot of them seem to do that well.

I feel this should've been split into two series.
They're focusing so much on the flashback game that I feel the present game is getting glossed over.

Yeah. That, the guy thinking he was in a game, the rooftop scene, and the two girls trying to sleep with him.

He basically tried to kill her, user. It's surprising she even wanted for a while after that. I don't blame her for turning on the faggot MC.

Hey user Im still watching it. I will make a thread next week. Even though I have no idea where that series is even going.

Back at episode 2 and 3 I would have defended It, but it's such a mess now that they clearly made the wrong choice.

>don't do anything unnecessary means don't cry
fucking retarded

>police will ignore all of this

Reminds me of the episode of I love Lucy where she orders too much beef and says "I don't suppose Ricky will believe a cow just wondered in here and fell apart".

Good times.

In the manga, the police were involved at first. But there's a game they cut, where Akira suffers a heart attack. The police are really at a loss then, because it's not something the students could be doing.

In the sequel, they don't go back to school, so the string of deaths is strange from the start. And at the end of the series, something happens that makes it all small in comparison.

I recall in the manga someone saying that they didn't look into the texts because they thought they were pranks, which is utter nonsense considering they predict without fail how these kids end up dead.

>something happens that makes it all small in comparison.
What is it?

Don't be a pussy, there, I just beat the game.