One Piece

Chapter out. Luffy put back in his proper place.

mangastream.com/r/one_piece/884/4679/1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nQV7DKBqGdk
jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/one-piece-2/en/0/884/page/1
youtube.com/watch?v=oqVnm16pK_8
a.pomf.cat/biutlx.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can't wait for some asspull to save Luffy.

This faggot is so dead.

What came first? Baron Tamago or Count Niwatori?

Katakuri is a logia user and Oda is a complete moron for retconning it. Everybody who supports this hacks decision suffers from a mental disability.

>special paramecia
>his body is made of mochi but it is a still a normal body
>yet he survives this
I think this is the damning evidence.

>asspull
He just have to fucking eat the donut fag.
It's mochi afterall.

Friendly reminder Luffy losing or escaping makes no sense.

FRIENDLY REMINDER TO IGNORE THESE FAGGOTS WHO WANT TO BRING BEATEN TO DEATH 'DISCUSSION' THAT HAS LONG SINCE BEEN DISCOUNTED BY LITERAL WORD OF AUTHOR

Survives what? Some weak shit punch from Buggy tier weakling?

he is still a logia. Instead of letting blows pass through like some amateur logia and btfo by haki, he went around it instead

Good "argument" reddit

It's a fucking paramecia whick work like a logia. Oda retconned it (was maybe a mistake of one of his assistant, who knows) because logia mean "nature system". What's wrong with that you autists?

>new chapter
>still not Wano
On top of being a hack Oda is also a liar,fuck him.

IT IS BAIT
IGNORE AND MOVE ON

>G4 will stomp Kataku..

Ok, i'll stop.

It's already been discussed to death last thread, and tons of anons proved you we're wrong, just take the defeat and move on retarded shitposter

so you admit it is a logia then?

What gets me is how One Piece villains never ever feel pain. They are unharmed until they aren't, like they have an invisible on/off switch and you can never tell if they're actually hurt by anything Luffy is throwing at them and then finally at some point some punch knocks them out clean because it's time I guess? Meanwhile Luffy looks like he's gonna die after every other hit, even in his big FUCK YOU form. It's really unsatisfying.

>discussed to death
>nobody could answer that point
Nice try

Charlotte "Netero" Katakuri

That's not just one piece, it's any story with supposed fighting.

It's been answered, but you don't accept the answer that he can live with his body separated like Buggy.

>"wireless" haki imbuing
Based.

>If i turn a blind eye to all the answers that means nobody answered me, I WON!
(you)

No it isnt. This wasnt the case in Naruto, for example.

does luffy just manage to get more and more insufferable with every chapter? his goofiness used to be a bit funny and he had some good gags but now its just AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. is oda getting old?

That would make him a logia then, so you concede

Oda's bad writing appears yet again.

It was suppose to be Daifuku and his army but now it is Oven and his army?

So what the fuck is Daifuku doing?

He was suppose to be with Brulee in the Mirror World in the first place.

Buggy isn't a logia.

Love that move where he swings his fist and the mochi comes through.

Buggy's only ability is to separate his body so it doesn't matter

Who said Daifuku isn't there. Oven just got there sooner

>Giant hole where my spine should be
>paramecia fruit

Reply to the correct post next time, user.

He can split his body and control all the pieces freely within a specific radius. Katakuri can't have his arm fly around, that we know of.

He can only do those similar powers with remote arms and projectiles because his fruit is awakened.

The legendary speedreader. How was it supposed to be Daifuku and his army? At no point it is said where he went. Oven arrived there first. How is that bad writing? If you ask me he's probably on his way there. He's Sanji's fight.

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=nQV7DKBqGdk

He shapeshifted his body using his Mochi properties, how is that hard to understand?

What part of 'his body is made of mochi' is so hard to get through your empty fucking heads?
He's like a logia but mochi isn't an element so special paramecia.

Gear 4 is like Vegetas shitty pseudo SSJ2 form in the Cell Arc. Its a pointless powerup that wears you down but cant get the job done in time. He would have died against Doflamingo hadnt it been for the help of thousands of people, he would have died to Cracker hadnt it been for Nami basically countering the guys fruit, but somehow Oda will make him win against Katakuri, probably giving him Gear 5, though.

Paramecia has always been the category for whatever. Baby 5 can do shit like that too. You are one stupid motherfucker.

But he doesn't have a body because he survives without half his organs, which is a logia trait

Paramecia user's control of their elements are limited to their original form. Even if they managed to alter their forms, it's merely augmentation to their body. Katakuri and Buggy broke this rule.

Also, for all of you who believes logia bodies are unhittable by default, you are retarded.

What do you think her fruit is lads?
When will we see it in action?

Presumably he pushes the organs around, like what happens to Luffy's arm muscles in G4 when he compresses them.

May anyone tell me why Jinbei never feared about Big Mom threatening his village in the future?

Is Luffy a Logia?

Except he is in pieces so he can't push them together at all. It's not like Doffy fixing his broken organs with strings, its a logia trait

Shoddy writing.

Hello speedreader.

the user you're replying to is just a troll and is trying to shitpost and fill the thread with spam.
Report their post and hide and ignore them.
Stop being baited.

It's a paramecia with a logia trait, yes. What's wrong with that? Paramecia can be whatever.

jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/one-piece-2/en/0/884/page/1

Its out

He knew Luffy would become Pirate King and defend it. He just trusted him that much.

Katakuri just works like Buggy. But instead of leting people hit him he uses his powers to dodge.

Stop replying, retards

Because a paramecia type which transforms your body like Luffys is already seriously close to logia and adding in that last trait seals the deal

Holy shit another terrible chapter from oda. Im not even memeing, nothing of value happened except introducing another new forgettable character. Why is oda dragging this arc? Is he waiting for chapter 888 or for a year end surprise?

Except Katakuri acts like Caribou with his Swamp Logia.

Katakuri can store a Trident that is the same height as himself inside his body just like how Caribou can fit a lot of mermaids inside his body while retaining his shape instead of expanding.

This means Katakuri has Unlimited Storage just like Caribou.

Katakuri is a LOGIA.

>implying
youtube.com/watch?v=oqVnm16pK_8

>which is a logia trait

prove it.
Where in the manga or SBS or other official material has been sai that only ogia can survive without half their organs?

Reminder that caesar is hiding in the shark submarine

Which is bullshit since a single logia user can solo all of fishmen island.

How, fishmen island couldn't even take care of Shirabou's stalker for a decade just because he had a devil fruit.

That was a really logic explanation of why he got hit, i cant believe noone thought of it

NIN. NIN.

That's Monet.

At which point did the word asspull lost all meaning? I kinda lost track.

Awakened Gomu Gomu will practically be a logia anyway. Awakened paramecias are pretty much regular logias.

>mfw Caesar finally becomes Nakama

How can Sanji know luffy will win? Did he learn to see the future too? Sounds like an asspull from oda...

Is he from the Big Head Tribe?

Like I said, its shoddy writing. All the threats that were utters are still threats, but they simply are being ignored for plot purposed. Nothing protects east blue, fishman island, alabasta etc. Luffy cant beat any of the Yonkou, so their threats are just as relevant after the arc as tehy were before, but they wont be because they will simply be forgotten.

Why don't you insufferable fucks not go shit some other thread of a manga that is actually bad?
What do you have against One Piece?
You can't possibly really believe that shit you post?
No ones is that stupid
I hate memes like this but
>t. fairyfail fag
is really appropriate here
Just go away if you don't like it why do you have to troll so hard fuck off

I'm assuming he means when will her fruit ability be named, would be amusing if it's a zoan that eats poison somehow, but I suppose it's probably a paramecia.
Would be kind of strange if it's only function is to eat poison. But some fruits are sort of useless like that.

Awakening has nothing to do with logias. Every single logia user has used attacks that originate from their body. They don't have avatar style bending powers.

You're retarded. Why would you attack an island that is under the protection of the Pirate King?

Rose logia when?

>some other thread of a manga that is actually bad
Pretty sure thats what I am doing.

Nah he's just ugly

Nice argument retard, deflect harder

>mangastream translation is bad
>read jaiminsbox, they are good
Sup Forums btfo

No you're not you don't have a single argument just posting the same bait over and over for three weeks even though it's been countered a billion times

fuck off and kys

>neither jaim nor MS will load on my Wii U today

I just want to stay in bed and be comfy.

Who actually thinks this is a good chapter?

Are you dumb? Like, legit brain problems?

Your post has no connection to mine. What am I supposed to make of this?

Me desu

Akainu, Aokiji, and Kizaru confirmed for superior observation haki to Katakuri.

Remember how Kizaru just allowed Appo to destroy his body?

Remember how Kizaru just let someone shoot a bullet in his brain and let it pass through?

Remember how Aokiji allowed Whitebeard's spear to pierce his stomach?

Remember how Akainu allowed Marco and Vista to cut up his shoulder?

This was an incredible chapter and no amount of pendantic whining by FT fags will ruin it

>paramecia that works like logia
why not just call it logia in the first place

Rate this One Piece fans:
a.pomf.cat/biutlx.webm
Is this what fandom is in 2017?

>kys
exposed as a redditor

Not him but that's rich, coming from you.

Because Oda is a hack.

Praline truly is best Charlotte. I really wonder what the Hell Luffy's gonna do now though. I doubt a Gear 5...But I mean, He KNOWS He's gotta do something crazy...I believe Katakuri WILL be beaten...but how...??

>Remember how Kizaru just allowed Appo to destroy his body?
>Remember how Kizaru just let someone shoot a bullet in his brain and let it pass through?
Yeah I remember all those people who didn't have Haki in the first place

LOL just saw that's it's 16 IPs

Just ONE pathetic shitlord ruining the thread

Bye.