Who are the best strategists in anime?

Who are the best strategists in anime?

Sora never had to deal with this.

I hate strategists in anime that are organic super computers.

Shiro was, not Sora.

50% man

Was being best boy part of his gameplan? It probably was.

Well, I agree that both Sora and Shiro felt more like solution generators. At least in other series like Detective Conan and Yu Yu Hakusho, they actually show the intelligent character's thoughts, the steps they take and approaches they consider before they figured the correct strategy.

The lad from Log Horizon whose name I forgot

Was Log Horizon even a keikaku show?

it kinda was, wasn't it?

Log Horizon was an autism show

Shiroe was the tea party''s strategistand the reason they could clear bleeding edge content despite being a friend group PUG so I'd say he counts. The same author wrote maou yusha which has crimson scholar fulfilling the same sort of hypercompetent strategist/inventor/politician role

The protagonist and antagonist of Death Note were minor strategists

light was dumb as fuck

Lelouch
/thread

This one

He's a tactician my dude.

Also a tactician

Tactician

While these are strategists I hardly doubt any of them can pull off higher level operations considering variables other than the one they autistically focused on is what screwed them over.

This man is correct.

How is Sora a tactician?

Tactics: small scale games.

Strategy: Large scale conflicts where the game are only a small step.

At no point in no point in NGNL does strategy come into play. it's always tactics because it's a simple Isekai.

He's so fucking edgy my dude.

TILT
THE
ENTIRE
FUCKING
BUILDING

KAIJIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Seriously he's universe times better than Sora and the one that actually deserved the harem

Fair enough. Who would you consider to be actual good strategists aside from those who've already been mentioned?

baseball man

Reinhard

She often solves problems by perceiving information, being creative in how she can use it, and trusting herself on her risky (but often, ultimately necessary) gambles.

Either a tactician or a strategist depending on the context

Picked up.

El stratego mastero

Makishima, Johann, Aizen, Yang

Is this worth watching?

Clearly this guy

I liked it but it's not a masterpiece, if you just want to relax and enjoy a good enough anime you should watch it