I want Guts to be alone again

I want Guts to be alone again

Other urls found in this thread:

screwattack.roosterteeth.com/post/51230887
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

user, why do you want him to be sad? He deserves to smile.

I still wish that at some point Griffith kill every fucking one but Guts and end this bullshit Guts n Pals SoL, that everything until now its only a built up shit so Guts fall into a deeper despair than before after losing that bunch of faggots, holy fucking shit I pop a boner everytime I think that, make it real Miura

I'm sick of this muh feels and muh friendships bullshit. I want Guts to go full Berserker Mode and kill everyone like he used to. Thats not how Berserk should evolve to

I guess you might be happy with 0 character development, but I'm certainly not.

nu-guts is the best guts

>you might be happy with 0 character development
Not him, but I would rather guts to stay like his old self rather than having this shonen-tier development

more like no-guts

What happened to Guts snarky streak?

Miura already said Berserk will end happily ever after, so no.

Guts developed before the JRPG party. Turning him into a mute and giving all the screentime to his shitty friends is a very shallow development.

You sound either underage or mentally deficient.

Don't worry, he will be alone again once his friends die after he uses his demon egg.

yeah Guts should be miserable again for our entertainment

All his snark was contained in his left forarm. It's gone user.

Rickert will kill Griffisssuuu

Reminder that the only good part where guts is a good character is in Golden Age

me too

Guts was never alone when we follow him.

This.

I want another loli to join the guts gang

You need to grow up. Guts did.

I'd be happy if the protagonist of "Berserk" went berserk and killed people. Sadly Miura is a huge faggot and you are too.

Guts is a good boy in his heart, he also just wants peace

Me too

The traveling circus is really getting on my nerves

What if his friends get murdered and eaten again?

They'll all be killed before the end, fueling his final motivation. Miura knows what he's doing.

I'm more sick of the double-jumps and secret special moves, personally. The arm cannon is fantastical enough.

>I want Guts to go full Berserker Mode and kill everyone
That's so cool and edgy user! I bet you're the coolest kid in your Jr. High school!

crawling in my skin these wounds they will not heal

I want to see Guts get fucked in the ass by Griffith while Casca watches and masturbates.

Just wait until the next eclipse, his party will all get killed and we'll go back to the good old Berserk.

Puck will be the one that sacrifices them

>I still wish that at some point Griffith kill every fucking one
>holy fucking shit I pop a boner everytime I think that, make it real Miura

Notice how the series took a nosedive after Miura ran out of ideas to steal from Raimi.

>Berserk hasn't been good in literally 25 years

The arm, I can understand. The rest are just regular shit you see in other fiction. Being restrained, knights, skeletons, being surrounded, portals, are common shit in fiction that neither invented.

t. Miura

japs have always been hacks though, this is nothing new

screwattack.roosterteeth.com/post/51230887

I don't dislike the JRPG party, but I believe Guts developed a lot during the golden age and then from his GA self to becoming the black swordsman. He is got tons of development during all of Berserk.

I don't even like Berserk anymore. Just saiyan all of those are common shit you see in literally every fantasy series except for the arm which is a direct reference

>The rest are just regular shit you see in other fiction
Have you ever seen Flesh and Blood, Ladyhawk and Hellraiser (at least first and second) user?
Its not just visuals from 80s movies Miura used but whole storylines and then he stitched them together.
Not that its a bad thing. Kojima does that all the time.

same, i like that hes become less edgy but the more characters they add the less serious everything is. stuff like pic related is just dumb.

Gentlemen. We must make Sam Raimi do more Evil Dead movies if we want Kentaro Miura to make more Berserk.

youre so much more mature, wanting to see literal children and faires in berserk

Agreed, I wanted Schierke to see Guts' micro-penis unable to please Casca.

Well duh, Puck was with Guts since 1989. That's soon 30 years. That user has become a mature dude when he read Berserk those three decades ago.

>look mom I posted it again