How would you rate Sora's attractiveness?

How would you rate Sora's attractiveness?

Other urls found in this thread:

build.yns.rem.uz/browse/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

semen demon

absolute fluid druid

Glasses girl>Sora

drowned/10

>still persisting in fake spoilers

bait

Best/10, would marry and have incest babies with

>have incest babies with
Is this okay?

Of course, who gives a shit what happens to your brood 3 generations later

Just discourage your kids from fucking each other by giving them a relatively normal childhood, which Sora and Haru didn't get, and carefully make sure there are no situations that would cause them to fall in love.
Genetics only start getting really fucked after a few generations of incest

too young/10

Would go gay for/10

She's around 17 or 18. She's just petite

There is nothing wrong with impregnating your little sister (wife)

would fuck in front of classmates

>Some pigtailed slut and the bitch who raped your brother open the door to see you and your brother fucking
>Just keep going to climax
Man, what a trooper Sora is

would bang again/10

Which episode was this?

11. The whole climax was showing Prez being suspicious of the two, and she and Nao went to the Kasugano's house to return Haru's phone, finding the twins in the middle of having loving sex in their fucking doorway
And Sora, bless her, didn't fucking care one bit

Homo

You will never experience Sora's breakfast blowjobs.

It's not like she could control it. She climaxed as soon as they opened the door.

Why even bother living

Is Sora for anal sex?

Sora is kind of a freak, but she seems the kind of girl who only wants her brothers semen where it matters most. Maybe a finger or two in the back door, but otherwise, it's nothing but her sweet cunt

>making shit up
She had nothing against swallowing cum.

Neither do you.

Yeah, I had nothing against her swallowing cum either

Nice try, guzzler

Flat/10

The best.

Nowhere near best girl. I think I saw a few back ground characters I'd rather fuck.

She has fucking crab feet for god sake

>t. nigger

>How would you rate Sora's attractiveness?
I'm not a lolicon.

You're definitely an idiot, though.

She's not a loli.

bmp

So where can i find the partial patch since i only want to play Sora route anyway

build.yns.rem.uz/browse/

Thanks man just download everything and put on the game fodder right

Nice imouto

20/10. 10/10 cute + 10/10 sexy.

Enticing butt.

Impregnate/10

well I do have a physical lewd poster of her

I think it's the only lewd poster I've ever owned.

Pero si esta hecha mierda Harry.

I like how they both start blushing like crazy after hearing the moaning, you just know that turned them on. Also always loved Sora's reaction after getting caught, like she doesn't care at all.

>Also always loved Sora's reaction after getting caught, like she doesn't care at all.

She's probably proud for being the one to get Haru's dick.

chupame la pija colorado

The fact that she was getting Haru's dick, and was cucking Nao, both conspired to make this girl the smuggest thing in the Yosugaverse

One question that no one ever seems to ask:

Why didn't they lock the door?

Because they don't live in a crime ridden town where they have to be careful with security measures.

Lot of people ask it. And the reason is simple. They live way out in the middle of literally nowhere, and the japs aren't quite as uptight as Burgers

Neesans > imoutos

chaika/10

No.

Yes.

Sexual/10

Men shouldn't be interested in women older than themselves.

Wrong. Also what if your imouto is your twin?

I just fapped to Sora because of this thread.

Same age, a couple hours or days doesn't matter. I guess in that case onee-san would be alright too.

>twin
>hours difference
30 year old twin sister even if a minute younger is still a hag, user.

>Not loving your twin no matter how old the two of you get

Pretty boring and generic looking on her own.

Anyone else read the manga? Only does Sora's route, short but pretty neat

Akira was great. Pretty god damn spooky too
>Same thing you did
I mean, I'm pretty sure it was consensual when it came to Sora

Neesans are still the best.

prez' reaction was fucking iconic

Anime Prez is a HUGE moralfag, even bigger so than in the VN or manga. So, her reaction is far more extreme than Nao's who is actually dating Haru while he's fucking his sister, whose reaction is just her apologizing for interrupting, and closing the door

Delete this!

>apologizing for interrupting, and closing the door
kek. To be honest, she was already suspecting them. Like when she told Haru that Sora must be sweaty and asked if she should help and he said "nah it's fine", or when it was raining and she overheard them talk. That's why she wasn't really surprised

She took it like a champ, and actually defended them later on. She understands that the only true partner for any twin is the other twin

An impossibility. Kirino would murder Kyousuke, and Sora would react VERY negatively to any attention that isn't Haru's

Just checked the ep again because I was unsure of what class rep was trying to say

>If all you need to do is follow your feelings, there are so many things I'd like to do
What did she mean by that? Or maybe the translation is just shit

She probably would have confessed her feelings for Haru, and is just salty that the guy she liked is a degenerate, hand holding sisterfucker

>"Gonna have retarded babies"
>"You, too?"

>Gonna have the cutest kids ever
>You, too?

I still find it hilarious that the class pres didnt even get a route after all that.
he barely even knew she existed the entire show.

She has one in the fandisc.

CUTE

Incest is bad.

sounds like it's still just tacked on as an afterthought though.
the violin girl is somehow more relevant than her for the anime

was the route any good?

Nah

You have to be able to read nip to read the fandisk. The translations for Yosuga are dead in the water (so close to finished, too) and there aren't any teams working on Haruka na Sora

so then she still effectively has no route as far as english is concerned I guess

Correct

twincest/10

She's cute.

This except probably no incest babies.

The Japs aren't culturally enriched and have reasons to be uptight. Their crime rate per capita is close to zero, the only other countries in the world with a crime rate as low as Japan's are (mostly European) micro countries.

>Motoka route took a year for 2% TL progress
>Now sits at 39%

I really want to die, the pain is too much for me

good to see sora gets the appreciation she deserves

seriously tho how retarded could they be? Fucking right in front of the unlocked door

Sora did the breast cleavage thing in 2010 long before the sweater cleavage meme appeared.

The VN and those clothes are from 2008 though.