Shirou is cute. CUTE!

Shirou is cute. CUTE!

>teenage Taiga

best fate

Is there any /ss/ doujins of those two?

My nigga.

Reminder Shirou was going to kill Rin if she got in the way of saving Taiga

>urge for /ss/ rising

And no one would blame him. Even Archer hesitate a bit in the pursuit of his goal because of Taiga.

So best ponytail Taiga is right there and you choose to focus on the ginger brat? What are you gay or something?

Maybe

What? Zero chan is Taiga?

Shirou x Taiga OTP

The world needs shota MCs right fucking now. Preferably a shotas doing cute things anime.

Uma delicia

>Still no taiga route

>No Issei route

>Kerry pinned her to the dojo mats and fucked her so hard she's still pining for him 10 years after he died

Taiga and Maiya should be Iri's playthings in Prisma.

Why is Shinji so perfect?

You nigga think it's /ss/ but Shirou is just blushing because of SWORD.

Fucking finally more teen Taiga in anime. I want flashbacks with her and Kiritsugu.

Shirou is my boyfriend.

God, Taiga needs more fanworks.
Art, doujins, anything. She's the best.

Issei pls.

Issei is a cunt who never really cared about Shirou. All he did has take advantage of his kindness to make his work as stu co pres easier. The only real bro Shirou ever had was our boy, SHinji.

good

worst boy

shinji best bro

Damn I wish that were me

Instead Shirou or Taiga?

Shirou, I want to be /ss/'d

>no Taiga route in the VNs
>Ilya, the one other character that got shafted with her, got an extremely successful lewd spinoff
>still nothing for Taiga

ITS NOT FAIR

Is this PI or some HF extra?

she can have her route right after Medea and Medusa get their

HF extras.

>Taiga became a top tier 3* in Grand Order
>still no fucking doujins

>brown Boudica

>wormslut instead of taiga
Fate was and always will be shit.

Hate me all you want, but this really looks like Saber with a pony-tail

Fuck Sakura, look at Shinji. He looks like a bro.

What would a Taiga spinoff even be about?

silly user taiga is the best in all versions

I recommend you check out the Taiga Doujo.

>Taiga is skilled in kendo having reached up to five dan at her age, her overall ability in swordplay is about equal to Shiki Ryougi

Could Taiga kill Shiki?

But Boudica has doujins.

>implying any real Taigafag would call Sakura "wormslut"
Taiga is the original ShirouxSakurafag, and the first person to genuinely care for Sakura.

Might actually be true.
>it's my first time holding one!

Would Irisviel cheat on Kerry by unleashing her lust on Taiga?

>Taiga is the original ShirouxSakurafag
Literally me.

Taiga route with Shirou joining the Yakuza when?

>more official bro shinji content
I am content.

Taiga was never popular.

YOU LIE, TAIGA WAS THE MOST POPULAR. QUIZ OGRE AGREES DON'T BOTHER HER ABOUT IT

>shinji
>taiga
>motherfucking RIDER
seriously, sakura isn't the best girl of her own route, how pathetic
ohohohohohohohoho

There was an early magazine poll where Taiga beat Sakura.

The magazine noted that her and Rider were spammed on the very last day in an organized effort by Sakura haters, though. Kind of explains why Rider did so well in early polls, then dropped right off the face of the earth.

>Medea exists
of course she isnt

Isn't there some kind of drama cd with Waiver and young Taiga?

>The magazine noted that her and Rider were spammed on the very last day in an organized effort by Sakura haters
Seriously?

Reminder.

Yup, it had a note next to the results that said something like "Well, Sakura WAS solidly in 4th place until the very last day, though..."

Shinji performs well in school and is very good at archery though. Literally did nothing wrong.

There is anyone in the entire Fate universe that stands a chance against Shirou's majestic cock ??

Shiki, if he exists in the same timeline that Shirou does.

>tfw still no taiga route
you guiz could at least try and mod it

Only his canon wife, Sakura

People try to spin this, but if you saw Hollow it was revealed Shinji had refused to step foot in Shirou's house until then, and he always got Shirou mixed up in fights but let him do all the work.

What, you wanna say he talked smack and ruined people who took advantage of Shirou? He likes making people miserable, and if course he wants to keep Shirou to himself, the guy has jealousy issues a mile long and Shirou is literally the only male who tolerates him for him and not just a laugh. Sakura too, but the hell with her, right? His female entourage just stays around him because he tries to flash cash like he is king pimp.

When Shirou was ousted from the club? He laughed at him, and somehow expected him to come back after humiliating him in front of his peers, because remember, it's okay when *he* abuses him, not anyone else.

Sakura is a girl and has been more of a bro than Shinji ever will. Helps him with bills, nursed him back to health when he got injured, acted like family. Shinji is a poser next to that.

Say it louder user.

That's BB

This is Saber with a ponytail.

Sakura is Sakura

Indeed best girl

this trigger wormfags

>all the shit Nasu and doujin artists gave Sakura about her supposed unpopularity was bullshit manifactured by votespam all along
Holy shit. If that's true, Type-Moon going along with fueling those memes is the greatest official fuckup I've ever seen. Thank god she's finally getting her time in the limelight nowadays and outdoing all the adaptations before hers.

at this point the real question is what doesn't trigger rhinokeks?

This.

But that's Boudicca with a wig

>implying
This, however, triggers you.

Seriously. All the lolicons want an Illya route, and here I am over here wanting a Taiga route.

>Canon

Not really. We got nice fanart out of it.

Canon

How would she feel if she knew the truth about Kuzuki?

>best girl
Opinion my good user.

Who is Limited/Zero Over-kun?

All four Cus

Canon in the heavens feel route for sure, but I feel like you are implying ''canon'' in a different way.

Was she fighting at her full potential?

canon

Every route and every wife and every husbando is canon user

Yes, but Saber is like 20 potentials above that.

Even wonder why she does so well if she even gets an inkling of actual push? It's because of the three heroines Nasu stuck with memes the hardest with her. Same with Ciel, and he let Kohaku's popularity go into the toilet with just pushing her Melty personality as hard as he could.

Hell, Taiga would likely be much better popularity wise if we got more seriousness from her instead of just jokes. Like how she seriously talks with Shirou about his life goals in Hollow.

Not even bait man, Nasu made him into the very personification of "bad friend". Nasu even clearly tells you in the material books exactly what I just said.

unless it's not

I just wish she would forget kiritsugu and move on to shirou best boy

What are you even implying? We have 3 routes and 3 girls and each are canon. So, what is your idea on ''canon'' wife? I like HF the most out of all routes but there are things in Fate and UBW I enjoyed more then in HF. Sakura is the canon wife in HF, but I fell like your idea on canon is centered towards the VN as a whole, which is wrong.

wormfags are pure cancer

ShirouxRin is canon
ShirouxSaber is canon
ShirouxSakura is canon
ShirouxKirei is canon
I don't know who Shirou was fucking in the mystery route where Gilgamesh stormed the Temple and 1v1'd Souichirou , but she is also canon.

?

>CUTE!
nigga, thats lewd, and you know it