Ywn have a cute stalker

>ywn have a cute stalker

Matoi a shit. SHIIIT.

>Posting second-best girl

Made this into a .gif.
She's coming after you, user.

Nice work user, saved.

Futsuu best girl!

Are there good scans of the manga? Last time I checked, the ones there were were bad, and a lot of them were missing.
In fact, I couldn't find any good torrents of most of the anime, either. Though I only checked Nyaa.

The manga is fully translated now, I don't know if it's all on nyaa though, and the scan quality ranges from good to terrible, there's no consistency.
There's no full batch for the anime either, season 2 in particular is just a shit show because it killed off 3 or 4 fansub groups while it was airing.

You were there?

Yeah, that's what I'm watching right now, and, eventually, they just completely stop translating all text on screen, even stuff that really needs to be translated to get the jokes, like Meru's texts, and the wishes in the episodes about New Year's wishes.
Also, Usui is kakkoii!

Zutto.

Slut

>jk
>cute stalker

Rate them.

Who are you quoting?

Reality.

I want to make Kitsu's older sister into a clean woman!

meru meru

all me

This is your fujoshi for the evening.

why the FUCK are all the zetsubou girls so fucking cute???

I'M IN DESPAIR
I'M IN DESPAIR BECAUSE ALL OF THESE ANIME GIRLS ARE SO CUTE, YET SO UNOBTAINABLE

How can you be sure I don't?
How can you be sure YOU don't?

Wish the tsundere delinquent and the hustler duo got a bit more attention to be honest.

Me too, the later on a girl was introduced the more I wanted to see of her. especially Chiri's sister

>Also, Usui is kakkoii!
Only in Nozomus dream.

Man, that episode about people imagining obligations was actually very correct. For example, I feel an obligation to be up at 2 AM and make my post in the Flanfly thread, even though it's unlikely anyone cares.

I care user, I promise I do because I too feel the same feeling about posting in certain threads!

Thank you, user.