The Promised Neverland 62

mangastream.com/r/neverland/062/4682/4

I want to get shot by Emma.

Pretty good chapter, glad Emma's gun is not some op shit.

And the volume extras.

that's a big weakness, I guess the masks are pretty sturdy though

Call me when things stop being so easy for pseudo-Gon and pseudo-Killua.

How the fuck Musica was so cute?

really? thats it?
I want to touch musica primal eye

Ray says "they wear masks...." but what did he mean by that? Is not as if their masks cover the eye, if anything they turn it into an easier target.

Would you share your scarf with Ray?

they have multiple eyes, it covers the main one

This is a continuation to the omake Children's Day.

Tell me about the demons, why do they wear the mask?

And done.

I want to make Emma my wife and tenderly love her forever.

I miss nigger mama

Still cute

Emma's aim is top notch, how did she get so good so fast? Granted she did take the bird down with no effort, but.

Who cares about the bullets, the arrows are good enough. Just have Emma kill them, she can make more.

The demon is just in front of her.

Hard work and lots of practice.

But it's moving, hard to hit moving targets. I can hardly hit something standing still in front of me.

I miss my nigga Norman. But it's probably good he's not here, he'd probably have lost stamina and died ten minutes into this.

>weekly survival garbage
too much demon for my taste

If Sung Joo wants to eat real humans, not those that were artificially created by the farms, do that make him a liberal?

Stop bullying Norman, he's a good boy.

There are many conservatives that only want to eat "natural" farm-grown food and not GMOs too.

Fucking cute, my heart.

How does this make you feel?

>Emma's aim is top notch, how did she get so good so fast?
>Hard work and lots of practice.
Nah. Being a Mary sue.

>Teleports from behind you
>psssh nothing personnel kid

It was going for the kill. If you know how they are going to move, you know where to aim, especially at such close distance and after practicing with the weapon a lot.

Ray is so handsome. I love him.

It's still pretty impressive she managed to perfect her skills in such a short amount of time, I think.

Might as well, since Ray is the protagonist and she will only get less significant as time goes on.

No best girl bullying allowed, get out.

morbid and cute

This meme is getting old, Rayfag.

alien emma

You keep forgetting that the children are not normal. These kids are premium quality goods, with Emma, Ray and Norman being the best among them. Emma asks to be trained in hunting by arguably the best hunter possible, and knowing her, would she be satisfied at being merely proficient with the bow and arrow?

Emma is a better character than Ray could ever hope to be. She deserves the MC role.

No, but they only had a few days to train if I recall correctly. Even if she's premium, she is still 11, the demon could've scared the shit out of her or whatever. It's not a big deal, I just thought she was cool.

Happy late Halloween, anons.

Did you think she stopped practicing after she was done being trained?

No? I didn't say that.

Shooting with a bow is more difficult than shooting with a gun in their case since they must keep running.

what's this.

Reminder that ray x Emma is endgame with Norman becoming the antagonist

>eye is the weakpoint
What is this, a zelda game now?

I checked, the children spent 6 days training under Musica and Sung Joo and another four or five days in the bunker. That's almost two weeks of practice. Make of that what you will.

Reminder that ray x Emma is shit and you're a faggot.

Fuck you. It's Krone all over again. I don't want to like him and then feel bad because he is dead later.

Okay, that's more than I thought, thanks for checking. Wasn't Emma the most skilled with weapons out of everyone even before Sung-Joo took her out alone? I remember Don making a comment about her being on a whole new level compared to everyone else.
Maybe it really does boil down to being premium and her speciality is just being perfect at physical activities. I think they've said it before, haven't they?

Yeah, Emma has been mentioned as the most athletic of the trio. Pic related is from chapter 1.

>Emma
>perfect at physical activities
Doujin material right here lads.

Emma is not for lewd, faggot.

Yeah, pretty much Norman was a weakling.

>Emma stronk as fuck
>Norman is super fragile
Is this nigga hoping she tops or what?

Better than him passing out from exhaustion in the middle of it.

It would make it harder to hit for imprecise strikes.

I mean, it's not like it's ACTUALLY a video game. Whatever's behind the eye is the weak point, so striking through the skin would work too.

Everyone looks anorexic.

>Anna is a nun
But how can she be a nun when she's my wife?

I love Emma. I hate the writer.

Ignore what I said then, good taste.

More like being in a shonen manga. Two weeks is like a year.

Also I dunno how much other skills transfer to archery but I've seen the excuse pulled in other works that you learned visual acuity from some other field, or like how Ippo got balance from standing on a boat.

>no missionary for the sole purpose of procreation
I don't like this.

Norman is only fit for prepping the Ray bull.

Norman is fit to be dominated by his waifu and you know it.

PHILLLLLLLLLLLLL

>Dom Emma
Stop, my dick can only get so hard.

The problem is not her having learned all that offscreen, most shonen trainings happen offscreen. The problem is that she became an expert in that short period. Yeah, yeah, I know she's not normal, but is it hard to make things a bit difficult to her? That's why instead of genius she looks like a mary sue.

I think her struggle should have maybe been when she was with Sung-Joo rather than here. Maybe make her miss the bird or something. But then again, if she'd missed then it'd have made Don's comment about her being exceptional at it kinda pointless so I'm not sure. Maybe show her missing the targets before perfecting it? I dunno.
Personally, I don't think she should have struggled here in this particular chapter, she would have likely died if she missed.

>Emma killed her first demon
I'm so proud.

It's implied both Ray and her killed a few