Do you think they'll ever make another Atelier anime? I mean the E&L anime didn't look like it was expensive at all

Do you think they'll ever make another Atelier anime? I mean the E&L anime didn't look like it was expensive at all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NN6SDC_mulw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Barrel?

E&L was an odd choice to me. But hey, they made it before sophie came out so okay

It's almost like the anime was commercial for the game that came out earlier.

They release a game every year or so, it's not like they'll run out of things to base an anime on.

Pehaps but wont be about old and busted Arland for sure.

Totori would have been the best choice for animeban.

I didn't play E&L, but did they do the true ending in the anime? I remember in some of the arland endings they said something like "If I would've tried a little bit harder I could've achieved more". It would be a perfect way to sell people the game.

I would kill for a Totori anime, but if another Atelier game ever gets adapted, I'm sure it'll be either the current or upcoming release at the time.

The scene when you first reach the snow village gave me a huge boner. Totoris cries were really cute. I wonder how that scene would work if it was animated.

I want one about Linca and Marion

What would the anime even be about? Them looking for black dicks?

For it to be good it has to be CGI and they have to spend two years to model the outfits.

I dunno, I only watched the first episode. Iirc theh got the quantities of ingredients wrong so I got triggered and stopped watching

That's a wierd reason to drop the show.

Atelier Firis would make a good anime.
Comfy adventures solving alchemic problems here and there.

Totori looks stacked in that image. Not petite like she should.

That doesn't qualify as stacked.

It's definetly more than she usually has.

As long they give it a big budget.
I vote for Ayesha or Totori if they gonna make a anime.

Just like in anime beach episode user. They upped girls breast size 10 times.

Shouldn't they start with rorona when they ever touch arland? Nobody is going to understand how a middle aged woman survives 2 fucking weeks in a river

Just make some filler or backstory episode.

I have a better idea. Almost the entire rorona cast is in atelier totori, instead of making a fucking backstory episode about them just make a whole anime about them. Hell, you can even make an atelier meruru anime to have the whole trilogy animated.

How about continuity of dusk series? Make the setting in the central and protagonist is cake Ayesha or her apprentice trying to find the cause of dusk and the solution. This is what most of the fans want for the third game anyway.

You got shallie already. Dusk is a completed series and they're still dying.

What i mean is they can just skip them and explain it a little bit by making filler episode.
Well of course you cannot make Just Totori anime or Just Ayesha anime or Just Firis anime you need to make a whole fucking series to make the anime more sense so people that doesn't play the game will understand. But even if they decided to make anime they don't have budget to make the entire series so the very nice things is they make it one title like Eschatology. So that why i really hope IF they make another anime they just should make Atelier Ayesha or Totori (Of course we both know that not going to happen because the logis thing the will do is make promotional anime for the newest game).

TL;DR Like you said the only way to make (Good) Atelier Anime is prepared to burn all the budget and Animated the entire Series Either Arland, Dusk or Fucking Mysterious (I still like Shopie thought, she cute)

It doesn't help much that nothing gust releases really does well lately. I think blue reflection and nights of azure 2 both flopped, firis was a technical disaster. The new atelier game looks like shit aswell, but maybe that's just my hatred towards sophie talking.

I don't like how /u/ it is but then again the possible male love interest is garbage.

What is wrong sith sterk?

One of the sweetest ending is het though. Mostly because Rorona x Sterk.

Totori shouldn't be allowed to wear gloves like that. Can you imagine her fragile fingers with a silky texture wrapping around your dick when she gathers hom materials from you?

>Atelier anime
Totori would be instant best girl, no doubt about it.
I love her.

It's indescribable how good that would feel, it's like hand socks.

Totori gathers alot of plants and other stuff. She'd probably handle you very roughly. Might be better to just jerk off infront of her or otherwise she might break your dick.

Why do people like totori anyways? She did literally nothing. She's by far the worst atelier protagonist out there.

I want to fuck the High Impact Sexual Violence girl

Thats not true. She defeated the demon king and the ocean dragon.

Nostalgia. Sophie is a much better protagonist and achieved more. Her game is better too.

>beat up a fish and a wounded devil
Great achievements. That fucking demon was also just a minor boss in meruru.

You can fuck right off. Sophie is a piece of shit, she achieved even less than beating up a fucking fish and her game sucks major ass.

Too bad Gust has no money.
Rorona seems like the most obvious choice, but they adapted the one with a male protagonist to attract normalfags. Didn't work, Escha & Logy was when sales really started dropping.

I see you are a cultured atelier gentleman. I've played all the arland series and dusk til Eschatology. What should I expect from the next 3 installments of the series?

I don't know, I played through sophie and the game was so trash that I didn't even bother with firis. Apparently firis is buggy as fuck though.

Only if Hidari is the artist

Mel wouldn't be too bad if he learned how to draw fucking hips.

This would work better as anime to be quite honest (and the sequel too)

At least her apprentice that she hardly teach anything somehow think that building new settlement in the foot of giant volcano just before the volcano is about to erupt is a good idea.

But then her apprentice build a massive ice bomb that made sure the vulcano would never errupt and also killed a giant lizard god thingie that was living there.

After playing the dusk series i actually feel a bit bad for the magma godzilla. He only appear once every 100 years and only destroy the surrounding area with volcanic eruption which also fertilize the land, then some little girl throw ice bomb into his hot tub and shove some nuke mushroom into his face.

Thats Arland not Dusk.

Arland's true end is definitely the witch tea party ending.

Expect /u/.
Shopie boring (But she cute).
Firis Better than Shopie but still boring.
Im hoping much for Lydie, It seems that game will be very fun.

I wouldn't be too sure about that. Astrid is talking about trying to find a way to travel back in time to see a younger rorona and that's pretty much where the rorona plus post game starts. There's also a new ending in meruru plus that wasn't in the base game.

Sterk and Logy are good, and most of the other male characters are inoffensive

Choose your bodyguard user.

Can linca cleave a moon in half? No? Then my choice is obvious.

Does Firis and Sophie have different character designers? They stick with the same actors for Arland and Dusk but character design between the last two games seems quite different.

Lydie and Suelle is shaping up to be the best of the trilogy like Shallie was, Gust even brought back the kickass battle system.

youtube.com/watch?v=NN6SDC_mulw

>best of the trilogy like Shallie was
I genuinely can't even tell anymore if people are serious with posts like this or not

Yes. Every series have different Character designers.

In Mysterious series they have 2 Character designer.

put on some cloths

I seriously can't believe there isn't already an Arland anime. The 3 games were the best in the series I'm sure an anime would do well.

No one invest in it

What's up with Totori's turboslut outfit?

Rorona designed it

A harem full of Lincas.

>Play Rorona.
>Festival fight against Sterk.
>Beat him.
>The mightiest knight is defeated by a little girl!.
>Feels bad and reset, this time he win.
>The mightiest knight just bully this weak little girl!.
Sterk seriously need a vacation or two.

Marion please.

Sex appeal is the first thing on anyone's mind when it comes to Totori.

Totori the girl Hom and Filly are the cutest.

>What should I expect from the next 3 installments of the series?

expect putrid garbage
Atelier ended after E&L, don't bother venturing further until the series unfucks itself