Who is the best artist of this generation and why is it Hiramoto Akira?

Who is the best artist of this generation and why is it Hiramoto Akira?

Hayashida Q

>why is it Hiramoto Akira
It's not though.

The best artist of this generation probably isn't drawing comics.

>Who is the best artist of this generation
They aren't drawing manga. That's for sure.

Okayado.

Best artist does not equal your best faps, moron.

I would say Murata honestly. He's kinda average stylewise but he manages to make any design look cool.

a literal plebian, everyone

Murata is clearly above everybody else. Only contrarians and retards think otherwise.

Came here to post this. Murata was sent by the gods.

I would give three:
Miura , but he already lost his touch.
Inoue , who doesn't even bother to draw his fucking manga anymore.
And murata , the only one who's still actually work his ass to produce chapters

That's not Chinbotsu

I dearly miss Oh! Great art.

Why wasn't he as popular with Eyeshield 21? Did his art improve that much or was 21 just shit tier? I actually enjoyed it and I usually stay away from sports manga.
Seems like he gained godly status with wan panch

>Webcomic looks like shit
>Becomes the objectively best looking manga ever

I love how this fits the theme of OPM to the bone

Eyeshield 21 was never OPM popular.

Asano sensei

Sports manga are more niche. The cool thing about Eyeshield 21 is that you can see Murata's evolution, specially from the early chapters. My friends and I started playing American Football because of it.

He photoshops too much.

I don't know if non art-fags care but all his shit is literally traced.

Henreader.

It's a means to an end. Personally I think the finished results look good, but if you think the artist is somehow lesser because of the tools he uses I can only assume you are not a creative person.

>isn't drawing comics
Oh yeah instead they just display their abstract shit smears on canvas in some posh NY gallery.

Richest doesn't mean best, but I'd say concept artists and professional illustrators have a leg over mangaka in artistic skill.

>concept artists and professional illustrators have a leg over mangaka in artistic skill.

If it´s about the quality of the drawn pictures, than you´re right without a doubt. However mangaka that draw their own stories aren´t just painting pictures, they need to take care of stuff like plots, narratives, worldbuilding, characterdevelopment, pacing, panel layouts, and other stuff. Being a mangaka is a bitch. It´s like a mix of novelist and artist.

He's a tracer, and that's why he's not god tier, but on the other hand at least he's not copying fight scenes almost second for second like Naruto, and he's ESPECIALLY not pic related.

Yoshikazu Hamada is pretty good.
The real question should be, who's the best weekly artist?

My personal favorite artist.

Hirohiko Araki and nothing comes close.

Shame he doesn't work on anything remotely interesting

I love the artist working on kyokou suiri but the fucking plot and subject are awful. I wish he was on a better project.

in the lips genre, sure.

For me it's Murata
The guy doesn't use cheap tricks like the others, you can see him streaming, he is all pure human skills.

if Hiramoto goes threesome route with Hana and Chiyo is he a coward or a maverick?

Murata

He's still doing Biorg Trinity, it just isn't being scanlated.

Never a man was so right.

peak miura is probably among my favorite mangaka

Thread ends here

>this guy who uses traces 3D models and uses photoshop filters as a stand in for imagination and technique is the greatest artist!

Fuck off. Murata is shit and so is Hiramoto.

I think he uses a lot of reference from pose books.
Though the manga looks amazing, clean as fuck kinda like early bakuman or air gear.

His stuff always reminds me of graffitis and the streets

>His

This guy

>not liking Kyokou Suiri
I agree the fake-theorizing stuff is boring, but the character interactions are great.

I admire the fuck out of Araki and his art but he has his glaring flaws.

the best in the cute style for sure

>Murata
>>uses traces 3D models and uses photoshop filters as a stand in for imagination and technique is the greatest artist!

I like Haruko Ichikawa art and storytelling. I think she has a bright future ahead of her.

How can one poster be this fucking retarded? he fucking streams when he works and it shows he does no such thing. You're only reinforcing this statement

you are ALL wrong

This * Lemniscate

Yoshikadu draws the best girls.