Would DokiDoki Precure have been better with Makopi as the protagonist?

Would DokiDoki Precure have been better with Makopi as the protagonist?

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.si/view/975090
youtube.com/watch?v=rmqpLMfE-Bc
youtube.com/channel/UCHlFYWA-oY9YDF0kbBo_8kw/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No. Mana was the best protagonist in Precure history. She was so good that I can't stand to watch other Precure seasons for more than 10 episodes because they don't have Mana.

Then it would be an idle show!

Is it normal to want to watch this show purely because I want to fuck this character? I'll do it someday.

Little girls would have been unconfortable with such autism.

Gao is for cuddles

Remove regina and it would have been fine.

Fuck off Toei executives!

Don't talk shit about my cute wife!

This.

I want to PLAY with Mana all day long

I really liked the artstyle of Doki, girls looked tender as fuck and their cure forms were pretty good.

Leaks literally any day now.

These threads are so dead I wonder how long it would take for someone to post them here. I went to check purisoku yesterday and it turns out he shut the site down months ago.

>not even the nips care about precure anymore

Let's go down my list of favorite precure fanartists and what they've been doing recently:

>Manji
Now only draws Nagisa with huge tumor tits pissing herself.
>Haruyama
Still does the obligatory Precure art but now focuses on other stuff like LWA and Heybot.
>Tima
Gave up Precure entirely for gay Cinderella Girls shipping and mobage screenshot posting.
>Otokam
Now only draws fat gay genderbent Kamen Rider Build generals getting their bellies inflated.

And all the shitty amateurs I follow on Twitter are still drawing gay Mirai/Riko stuff and don't seem to be aware that Maho ended. Just fucking kill me.

It'd have been better without Regina and Aguri.

It would have been better if mana had paid more attention to her wife rikka instead of the blonde temptress.

>And all the shitty amateurs I follow on Twitter are still drawing gay Mirai/Riko stuff and don't seem to be aware that Maho ended. Just fucking kill me.
You should have known what you were signing up for when you followed them.

Doki would have been better without Rikka's hetshit episode.

>negom
Still doing negom things.

But you can't have a mahou shoujo with MC that came from another world and already had magical powers, how little girls will self insert?

Maho season 2 in 2020, believe in the Olympics.

>But you can't have a mahou shoujo with MC that came from another world and already had magical powers
Sounds a lot like the first thirty or so episodes of HaCha.

Hime was a much, much, MUCH better character than Makoto. It's not even a contest.

I think Makopi's autism is pretty cute and fun.

It was, but Hime takes autism to a whole new level.

Yes
Fish out of water story > MANA DA BES

Not to say Mana isn't da bes but that doesn't make her the best protagonist for the series. TTGL would be infinitely less interesting if Kamina were the protagonist.

we should succumb to despair and become a heybot thread.

You got that right.

I really want a Heybot x Precure crossover.

luckily it could happen now.

I finally got around watching Glitter Force Doki Doki in my first language, it feels weird, but a fun type of weird, it's not truly bad.
I like the voices but 50% of the time I feel that they don't put enough emotion or mannerism, lines that are the same as the original sometimes gets a different meaning, simply because of the way they say it.

Also, they edited some episodes together and removed scenes (like Joe's flashback of all things). A flash was inserted mid-animation of when the psyches are removed from the victim's body, maybe because the red particles splashing around looks "violent". OST is not as good, but does the job.

7.9/10 would show to my future daughter.

>I like the voices but 50% of the time I feel that they don't put enough emotion or mannerism, lines that are the same as the original sometimes gets a different meaning, simply because of the way they say it.
Welcome to all dubbing that's not either Japanese or Latin. And even then there are some awful Latin dubs (just not as many bad latin dubs as there are english dubs)

What we really need is a full-time megane precure.
Who is also not indian.

but muh brown qts

Racist poltard alt-whitey fuck.

Literally forgot about this for months since I lost interest in the series, but I finally uploaded the movie. Enjoy. The main series will come very soon. Sorry for the massive delay. Ganbare, /pc/.

nyaa.si/view/975090

Also, what the fuck was his problem?

>I lost interest in the series
You and everyone else, mate.

See And no, she was pathetic. To the point of unbecoming.

Thanks, I'll definitely go with this release once I get around rewatching Fresh.

neat

It's more that I've lost interest in everything.

did they butcher the EDs again?

>will have to suffer through the age of censorship and nonviolence until japan begins their war propaganda
I doubt hugtto will be worse than kira but who knows.

if only we could get a whole year of magical slayer mamika.

makopi is tragic hero, like ultraman and his ultrabrothers

Someday we'll return to the golden era of Maho.

If I wanted shounen, I'd watch shounen.

Doki is a shounen anime, kiddo. Get over it.

Remove Ugly and make Regina a Cure and let them travel around the world with Joe and it would've been great.

>Splash Star has a very obscure, 12 minute OVA.
>For some reason the only upload in youtube is named "Glitter Force Splash Star"
???

youtube.com/watch?v=rmqpLMfE-Bc

A theatrical short is not an OVA.

This is good.

Smug.

>5:30
They got vored

Never saw this, watching new footage of a old season like this is cool.

Except it's old footage of an old season.

Obviously I mean "new" to me.

This thing is old for japan (2006, same year of SS), but it never had a home release until some years ago.
So, it's in fact old, but still kinda new?

What happened to the previous thread? Did it get deleted? I wasn't expecting it to be deleted!

Long answer: Mods have a wilting heart flower, an selfish psyche, are trapped in the dark mirror, and their dreams are locked in the gate of despair.

tl;dr answer: They're fags.

Still don't understand why the thread got deleted but this answer is much better, thanks user however why do they delete threads all the time does the thread get inactive?

HAHA TIME FOR GLITTER

That's the best reason to watch Pripara.

Imouto is kill.

Generals aren't allowed and this is pretty much precure general but considering precure is always airing I don't see the problem with it always having a thread and there's like a decade of precure to discuss.

It's a good reason to watch Precure, too.

But Lala isn't in Precure.

Mana Blanco

To anyone who cares:

youtube.com/channel/UCHlFYWA-oY9YDF0kbBo_8kw/videos

the OST and vocal songs from the Kira movie have been released, kinda sad theres no final battle climax song like Sparkling Vows, unless Tresbien Ensemble is that song, in which case, still sucks.

Choose one.

I wish she was a better character

>Precure will never have a team like this again

>team
>mana gets the spotlight 80% of the time
Don't get me wrong though, I love the doki team

These two

talking about movie stuff

>In spring 2018, we will get another crossover movie from the Precure franchise.

>This movie will be called "Precure Super Stars the Movie (jap.映画プリキュアスーパースターズ)" and it will most likely be another movie with the last three years' teams: MCPC, KKPCALM and the 2018 team.

>The movie has been announced last Saturday after the screening of "映画キラキラプリキュアアラモード パリッと!想い出のミルフィーユ!", which is the KiraKira team-centered film now airing in Japanese theatres.

>Not even at least gopri

Looks like I can finally stop caring about crossover movies now too.

November episodes

E39: "No Way~! Pretty Cure's Enemy is Ichigozaka!?"
E40: "Let's・La・Get Changed! The Sweets Castle Is Ready To Serve!"
E41: ""Dreams Will Forever ShineBright!"

>Megumi
>Pantsu
that's not how the hachas work.

>that's not how the hachas work.
But SHOULD

>it's a golfgom episode this week

actually, its a relay race.

it seems since theres now a new schedule, now we have to get a new preemption excuse.

so now that golfgom is dead, a new enemy has taken its place, its name?

CRACEIS!

So, after DX and New Stage the names are just going in random directions now, hm?
I thought Dream Stars would start a new trilogy, since it was the first to omit "All Stars" in the title.

All four

Oh right, no Precure this weekend
Truly the deadest of dead

It would be better if Rikka is more relevant

step on me, bukki

Pick up these kits since you can't find good cure figures that aren't from Heartcatch, or the awesome Beat and Muse figures.