Hunter x Hunter is literally the best shounen manga/anime ever made, and if you have read or watched it...

Hunter x Hunter is literally the best shounen manga/anime ever made, and if you have read or watched it, and it isn't your favorite, you objectively have shit taste.

The ONLY asspull in the series so far has been Nanika. Everything else about it is literally perfect and Togashi is an absolute genius. Prove me wrong, brainlets. Oh wait, you can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.si/view/787810
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ok buddy.

Why don't these obvious bait threads get deleted immediately

Ironically shitposting is still shitposting.

One Piece is objectively better.

>Only 12 year olds like HxH
>A 12 year old just told me I objectively have shit taste

Exactly my thoughts until I've read BnHA.

I'm 100% serious and I know that your dismissive comments are the proof that your brainlet thought faculties are unable to produce a coherent argument against me.

>BNHfags falseflagging after getting BTFO

Didn't everyone already know this?

I dropped this gay shit halfway through the first episode then picked it back up only to drop it halfway through the fight between the green haired kid and the ninja. Only thing that kept me in that far was the clown guy and the qt red head with the gun.

I really don't like gay undertones between two children.

O

My

It also tries your patience more than any other shonen manga ever.

>having ADHD

Waiting several months just for one chapter really kills my interest.

There aren't any unless you're a fujoshit or animefag.

Pitou did nothing wrong.

It's okay, Chimera Ant arc had some stupid shit going on in it though.

At least it ended so there's nothing to wait on anymore.

O MY RUBBER NEN

Naruto is literally the best shounen manga/anime ever made, and if you have read or watched it, and it isn't your favorite, you objectively have shit taste.

The ONLY asspull in the series so far has been Edo Tensei. Everything else about it is literally perfect and Kishimoto is an absolute genius. Prove me wrong, brainlets. Oh wait, you can't.

Bleach is literally the best shounen manga/anime ever made, and if you have read or watched it, and it isn't your favorite, you objectively have shit taste.

The ONLY asspull in the series so far has been Ichigo being a quincy. Everything else about it is literally perfect and Kubo is an absolute genius. Prove me wrong, brainlets. Oh wait, you can't.

Attack on Titan is literally the best shounen manga/anime ever made, and if you have read or watched it, and it isn't your favorite, you objectively have shit taste.

The ONLY asspull in the series so far has been Reiner surviving without his head. Everything else about it is literally perfect and Isayama is an absolute genius. Prove me wrong, brainlets. Oh wait, you can't.

Ok we get it, OP was full of shit. Give it a rest already.

Character arcs are shit, Naruto motivations as a child are destroyed, characters act in a way that makes no sense (everyone ostracizes Nardo because of the fox, yet everyone forgot that one of the Village's best Ninja was a Hokage, and his father no less)

>lol yeah, Ichigo is literally everything

Only 4 characters get any development. The amount of emphasis on the plot works on the series' detriment, because it not only isn't very interesting, Eren has no real reason to care other than "muh Mom."

Action is pretty mediocre.

HxH is garbage.

I only watched the ssj mode fight against that cat-transgender thing. Which was good because i like ragetards.

And then i was reading the rubber meme fight and jesus was that.
>oh i can this when im doing this but also this while im doing that bla bla bla
Is this how the author manages his fights? tell dont show?

>ssj
Stick to Dragon Ball, kid. Go watch the pretty lights and hear the loud noises, the adults are talking.

>Prove me wrong
O

MY

ssj mode was a negative synonyme i used to underline the stupidity of this show. Mr. "adult"

Nothing wrong with that, it makes sense.

>negative synonyme
You're fucking retarded. Get the fuck out of my thread, you literal mouth-breather.

are you austist?

thats not bnha

>Prove me wrong, brainlets. Oh wait, you can't.
return to where your subhumans belong

N O T
A N
A R G U M E N T

Glad to know that all the people that dislike this masterpiece are literal fucking retards that should just off themselves for better people to populate the planet, and who will never reproduce because Natural Selection will put an end to their genetic legacy in their lifetime.

>"Series" is garbage
>I only watched these few select pieces of it
OP is a faggot but people like you need to get gassed, holy shit.

Proof me wrong bitch

>Proof
Only a retard would argue when almost completely ignorant of the subject. And only another retard would argue back with him. Go eat shit user.

im not ignorant. its just that every part of this manga/anime i consume that is not the cat-transgender beat up scene, does not work for me.

But you can try to hook me up
Whats the dark continent?

Don't give mentally disabled people attention.

and here i thought db super fags are bad... jesus

did you watch that *fight* before reading/watching anything else in the series? I cant see how someone wouldn't be biased towards the series after having so much spoiled for them

Yes, this was my first contact with the series.
I know about that nen power system stuff, the gay relationship between the little green psycho and the white haired pretty boy.
Something with chimera ants and... oh. i watched the cell vs buddah fight too.
The rubber meme fight.

Also i watched some parts of the gon vs Luffy fight too cuz of amvs.

Thats all i know.

I'm 50 chapters in and it's not really grabbing me to be honest. Kurapica & Leorio were alright but I'm at a part of the story where it's just Gon & Killua and they're dull as shit. I don't really care about this edgelord clown guy as much as I think I'm supposed to either.

jesus what a retard

cant tell if serious or not but if you are then I wouldn't bother with the series at all anymore

>Hunter x Hunter is literally the best shounen
that's unironically Dragon Ball. It was the perfect mix of entertainment for adults and children both, HxH is only meant for children/men who want to fap to catgirl. you CAN'T argue against this, DB was simply the best.

whats your problem m8?

why?

To Be Fair, You Have To Have a Very High IQ to Understand Hunter x Hunter

who cares when it never comes out

Literally end yourself.

dropped this shit sandwich after gon became a hunter.
total trash in my opinion and not worth the watch.

i want to fug the bug

it doesn't git gud until a little later on anyways

you kind of have to slog through the next 2 mini-arcs after hunter exam before the series finds its footing

Keijo!!!!!!!! is literally the best shounen manga/anime ever made, and if you have read or watched it, and it isn't your favorite, you objectively have shit taste.

The ONLY asspull in the series so far-oh wait, there are enough asspulls to feed a small population of promising Keijo athletes.

Who gives a shit about asspulls when the pacing is fucking god awful.

Yeah the pacing is pretty all over the place. Especially the Chimerant arc. It has a lot of nice ideas but no idea how to space them out properly.

My fav ep of the 2011 series was the one where they run through the tunnel for the whole episode near the beginning. That actually had very good pacing and told a self contained story.

HxH is the deepest shonen.

>state the obvious
>deep

Too bad she's mine

it loses points because despite constantly going on hiatus constantly it still has mediocre to terrible art

>Everything else about it is literally perfect
eh, the attempts to make the villains/antagonists likeable and less black&white are handled terribly, razor was fine, the phantom troupe crying about uvo was so retarded even gon called bullshit and the hurrr humans aren't so different from ants pages were pure cringe

I sure hope you didn't watch the 2011 trash remake.

only nobu cried, wtf the problem ? he should be emotionless?

The only asspull was O MY SHITTY MEME

holy... only by the master, togashi....

>the best shounen
That's like saying it is the best shit there ever was
It is still shit

yeah i heard the same and actually wanted to keep going but never picked it back up, apparently it gets really interesting and all that.
that's exactly the one i watched.
and yes i know, the original is better.
ive seen it and agree.

1999 is shit full of dark edgy filler

What do you think she's up to right now bros?

DELETE THIS

Any series can only ever be considered the best once it is complete and people can see the entire story as a whole as the ending is a vital component to any story for concluding it's themes and wrapping up all remaining plot threads.

So HxH will never be the best until it is finished.

So HxH will never be the best.

holy shit..... society is wrong........

Fighting/sports shonen as a whole is bottom of the barrel trash. It's by far the worst genre of anime, and possibly storytelling in general, in existence.

Hunter x Hunter is one of two series that transcend that inherent shittiness and become pretty good.

>i am no fun: the post

hxh is literally the rick and morty of shounenshit.

This gif is better than the anime scene.

>My teacher said I'm a failure and that I'll never amount to anything. I scoffed at him. Shocked, my teacher asked what was so funny. My future is on the line, he said. "Well... you see professor," I say as the teacher prepares to laugh at my answer, rebuttal at hand. "I watch Hunter x Hunter." The class is shocked. They merely watch pleb shows like Legend of the Galactic Heroes to feign intelligence, not grasping the humor. "...How? I can't even understand it's sheer nuance and subtlety." "Well you see... O MY RUBBER NEN!" One student laughs in the back. I turn to see a who this fellow genius is. It's none other than Albert Einstein.

He's not wrong.

The best shounen anime is Majin Bone and you'll never be capable of convincing me otherwise.

I'm reading HxH and up to the auction arc, used to watch the show as a kid as a kid so it has nostalgia factor but when does it get good?
It's been boring all the way till now and the whole new business feels like a headache

>the Yorkshin City arc literally gives people headaches from how smart it is
Truly the thinking man's shounen.

I just finished Greed Island, I've been reading on kissmanga is there somewhere with the scans of the fixed art?

the viz version, but it has some random censoring thrown in (eg NGIG instead of NIGG, that one killua vs ants fight right before the octopus with all the black bands etc)

nyaa.si/view/787810

Hunter x Hunter is a weird way to write Full Metal Alchemist. OP might have dyslexia

That's a weird way to write Death Note
You might have dyslexia too

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Hunter X Hunter.

>Hunter x Hunter is literally the best shounen manga/anime ever made
That's a funny way to spell Rurouni Kenshin.

>Best shonen
>While pic related exists
>Togashi is a genius
>While he spend his time playing Dragon Quest and occasionally publishing some badly drawn chapters
>In the same time, Araki works non stop even in his 50s, makes collab with Gucci and BVLGARI, draws spin offs and listen to good music

>Araki draws non-stop yet still can't into basic human anatomy
Absolutely embarrassing

It is made on purpose, retard.
Creativity and dynamism>anatomy
Or maybe you don't like artists like Pablo Picasso because their anatomy is bad?

Damn.... does Boku no Pico Academia even question the meaning of life like this? How can Horishit even hope to compete?