Boku no Hero Academia

How does class 1-A react to this entire arc once it ends?

By happily accepting their new transfer student.

>Deku's... strong.jpg

Probably going "man! You got such good coverage Deku!" and "man! You got such good coverage Tsui!"

Ochako will have to sacrifice herself to save deku, and spend the rest of the series as a small floating fetus that follows deku around dripping on his text books.

>shit villains
>asspulls
>Eri
>O MY 100%

They react like this

>extremely butthurt HxHfag strikes again

Did Mina choose that outfit for Kiri?

Is she flipping him off?

Why are the girls in this story so...meaty? Not complaining because it's my fetish

Eri's horn breaks and she loses her power. Mirio never gets his quirk back. Nighteye dies like the jobber he his. Ochako is useless as usual. Deku goes to jail for public quirk use, and mass destruction.

Can't wait for the fujos when they see this as endgame.

Because Hori likes them meaty, its on an interview in the databook
Of course it would make sense to make them fit as fuck like most of the males, but fuck it. Mina, Ochako and Momo are deliciously plump

Reminder that Todoroki is for Tsuyu!

looks like he's trying to do ninjutsu hand signs

See what you're not going to do Tumblr; is mess with my symbol of peace and justice.

Stop this meme. They are high school students and eri is at least a few years younger than a freshman.

This is defamation of the worst kind

Bakugou:
>Dekuuuuuu! I'm going to beat you, asshole!
Mina:
>Wow! This was very exciting, but also scary!
Jirou:
>Good job, guys. Silly question: do you know where Overhaul bought that jacket?
Mineta:
>How old is Eri?
Todoroki:
>Welcome.
Kaminari:
>Did you see that Overhaul guy? He is badass! I'm glad you guys survived, but I can understand the guy's attitude, after all, the little girl is his daughter, so what's the probl- (Jirou pokes him). Sorry.

STOP THIS

Are you shitting in the HxH thread for BnHA as well?

but why

It'll be great to watch the tumblrtards flip when it's confirmed neither him or Baku are gay in the last chapter.

Why would they see that?

Regardless on who ends up with Kirishima, I can see him being a teacher to future students

Every time I see "BnHA" I read "Banana". I don't know why.

Continue the thread.

So, who is Shoji saying is going to appear in volume 17 spine?

The quirkless boy.

>phantom menace
hmm

Why is he black

>Mirio

Welp, that surprised me. I thought it was going to be one of the 1-A remaining students left. Sero and Jirou still haven't their spine

Why couldn't we have had Mirio as the main character!

Pretty hard to shove them in when they, even most of 1-A, haven't showed up because the arc in underground.

As quasi-self-inserts, he and Deku will be recolored more often than "prize" characters like Bakugou and Todoroki.

Kirishima isn't going to marry Mina. He's going to be with Bakugou. No heterosexual thinks about manly guys this much. And Bakugou is a repressed gay if I ever saw one. Mina is an ugly slut who needs to get killed off already. She contributed NOTHING to the main plot besides cheap fanservice. Bet she'd let the guys run a train on her.

how can he be a hero when he can't even save 0ne?

Le Zero

>Todoroki
You spelled Bakugou wrong.

>inb4 it turns out she is a genius and she gets in their class

Bakugo and Tsuyu being together in the future is pretty much confirmed

He renames to "Eli" because he saved the square root of negative 1.

>other thread removed
Im honestly convinced one of the mods is a BnHAfag, threads criticizing it are always taken down

Wow, mod finally deleted this cancerous thread

Man of great taste. I foresee them being very low key about it and only mentioning their relationship at the end when someone explicitly asks.

Are you really going to defend this?

>threads criticizing it are always taken down
That was a HxH shitposting frenzy. Read the rules.

So you already have the next chapter?

What killed the hype?

I'm not talking about only that thread but others, I was also banned for 24 hours for criticizing the Chisaki arc

Eri

Yes. What's the problem HxHfag?

Is Deku the "kid appeal" character?

Silly user, Bakugou would never settle for worst girl

OVERHOUL should be dead from this hit

>164227378
Stop giving these faggots (you)s

>outsmarting a legitimately threatening villain who blows Gon's arm off using a combination of arc-specific card mechanics and strategy with an incomplete hatsu
vs
>ONE FOR ALL SUPER SAIYAN 100% CHANGING THE UNCHANGEABLE FUTURE!!!!

pink alien is cute

CUTE

>Genthru
>threatening

That's why he's homing in on that best frog.

>Using the combination of two quirks in order to defeat a threatening villain with all your might
vs
>HEY GUISE! I KNOW WE CAN DEFEAT THESE GUYS EASILY BUT I STILL WANT TO BEAT THIS BOMBER GUY BY MYSELF! DON'T WORRY YOU CAN FIX MY HAND LIKE NOTHING LATER

The author likes T H I C C N E S S

>tfw people try to force a relationship between you and a girl you've only ever shown disdain for

Well, he has an actual conditional power that requires setups to use and still takes several lives and blow one of Gon's arms to shreds.

On the other hand, Chisaki is a DBZ-tier "I DISINTEGRATE ANTYHING I TOUCH AND CAN REBUILD ANYTHING AND CAN FUSE WITH ANYTHING" but still gets beat up by a bunch of high schoolers and hasn't killed a single protagonist.

>>Well, he has an actual conditional power that requires setups to use and still takes several lives and blow one of Gon's arms to shreds.
And he was beaten by a novice who conducted the simplest plan imaginable. He didn't even have to face Genthru by himself he just wanted to.

"Deku goes to jail for public quirk use"
What do you think they were doing in the provisional license arc?

So Genthru was a mid-boss while Chisaki was an actual threat that needed the hero to go all out for the very first time? Good to know

>tfw all your other ships are fujoshit

Shit writing

>I DISINTEGRATE ANTYHING I TOUCH AND CAN REBUILD ANYTHING AND CAN FUSE WITH ANYTHING
Except no DBZ villain is like that

Do you think we'll see more 1-B next arc, aside from Shinsou?

Show me one person that died after being hit by OfA. There is a reason All Might was a symbol of Peace, not murder.

Him fighting by himself is seen as a character flaw and pure insanity that is shown more in the next arc, it was good foreshadowing.

Genthru was a threatening character who made sense with smart abilities that stay consistent with the rules and gets defeated by strategy, while Chisaki is fanfiction tier "I can do anything" who gets defeated by a DBZ 100% powerup. No comparison there.

Wasn't AfO left barely living after his first fight with All Might?

Endevour seems to like the fact that his grandchild is going to be a mutant.
But if you think about it, those enhanced physical abbilities that come with the frog quirk probably pairs up better with Todoroki's quirk than creating objects.

>it was good foreshadowing.
No you just pulled that out your ass. He needed to defeat Genthru because he's the MC

>Him fighting by himself is seen as a character flaw and pure insanity that is shown more in the next arc, it was good foreshadowing.
So let's wait, maybe it's foreshadowing in BnHA too.
>Genthru was a threatening character who made sense with smart abilities that stay consistent with the rules and gets defeated by strategy, while Chisaki is fanfiction tier "I can do anything" who gets defeated by a DBZ 100% powerup. No comparison there.
Chisaki has real motivations. White Toguro is just there.

Stop replying to him. He feeds off of cum and (You)'s

That doesn't even make sense when Greed Island is the only arc where Gon fights the villain and Genthru literally remarks on how insane he is. Gon also gets the same arm sliced off by Pitou which confirms that it was foreshadowing.

>Genthru was a threatening character who made sense with smart abilities that stay consistent with the rules and gets defeated by strategy
There's a reason why HxHfags don't hype Genthru because he's that unremarkable of an adversary. Hell none of the other cast had any difficulty defeating his lackeys either.

> while Chisaki is fanfiction tier "I can do anything" who gets defeated by a DBZ 100% powerup
Look at all those buzzowrds with no context whatsoever

Best boy.

>Katsuyu
>Todotsuyu
>Tsuyami
When did these threads become a shipping battleground?

>That doesn't even make sense when Greed Island is the only arc where Gon fights the villain
And this is the only arc where Deku fights the villain
> Gon also gets the same arm sliced off by Pitou which confirms that it was foreshadowing.
Dig deeper inside that ass. I'm sure you'll find something to get yourself out of here.

Well, I just thought that if a snap can send some on flying then a direct hit to the head should splatter his brain.

>a girl you've only ever shown disdain for
What? Bakugou only hated Deku, he is a typical jerk but he doesn't hate the others.

Around early 2016

Not liking Bakutsuyu is not Fujo. It's just caring about the characters. Bakugou is going to get a wife who'll be introduced late in the game, or will be alone. Tsuyu will probably end up alone because she's too waifu'd by the fan base.

>So let's wait, maybe it's foreshadowing in BnHA
You can see in this page that it's presented as heroic (while Gon is presented as insane) and Deku powers up, while Gon has to strategize with an incomplete ability.
>Chisaki has real motivations
He still hasn't explained why the fuck anyone should care about evil guy exploiting a little girl. Genthru was trying to win Greed Island, the game was designed to be won, there is no sappy flashback needed to expound on that.

Bakugou isn't for Tsuyu, he is for Kendou!

MY EYES ARE BLEEDING

Slut alien is SLUT

He's literally only said "fuck you" to her in the two times they've spoken.

>Giant exploding hands
I never knew I want this until now. She beat his ass into shape.

I'm not arguing that he isn't the worst villain in HxH, I'm arguing that Genthru was defeated via strategy and had a balanced, unique ability of his own while Chisaki is defeated by a generic power-up and has power creep "I DISINTEGRATE ANTYHING I TOUCH AND CAN REBUILD ANYTHING AND CAN FUSE WITH ANYTHING" abilities.

Such a good ship, please Hori. It seems like Kendou is getting more attention, I hope this is the end result.

I see nothing wrong with this.

>This.
If anything, the typical kind of person who would handle Bakugou is someone who wouldn't give a fuck about his tantrums, and Tsuyu's the best fit.
It works in a tsundere bakugou sort of way, his parents are the same, mom is like him, dad is chill like Tsuyu.

>that it's presented as heroic (while Gon is presented as insane)
It wasn't presented as insane Genthro just cracked like any villain does AND HE GETS HIS ARM BACK LIKE NOTHING LOL
>He still hasn't explained why the fuck anyone should care about evil guy exploiting a little girl.
So you haven't even read the manga I see
>Genthru was trying to win Greed Island, the game was designed to be won, there is no sappy flashback needed to expound on that.
So he's as one-dimensional as a DBZ villain