One Piece

Gear Fourth won't lo-

Just give Katakuri the red poneglyphs already, he deserves to be king.

Not once Luffy mentions Katakuri's mouth.

Can't wait for Luffy to knock out Dogtooth's dog teeth.

I have a killer joke but it only works in danish. Der er gået kage i den.

luffy will keep taunting him, the only way he is winning is by being smart.

Katakurinetta

>what's this mugiwara, still clinging to your life? Don't worry, I'll make sure that your pain will be slow.
>Luffy's eyes suddenly turn red
>heh heh, seems like, he... finally freed me out.
>N- ani!! Who the hell are you!? This killing aura, it's it's killing me!
>I was banned by Luffy's soul, but his love for his nakama has finally called me out! I'm D. Luffy!s patron soul and his protector! Ready to die Dogtooth!
>one piece will be on break next week

That's not hard against Luffy.

Was luffy stomach clad in his haki when he got punched? Can't tell for sure

But how? I can only think of three ways.

1. Make fun of his state while he was eating
2. Eat his donuts
3. Scream to every mirror in the mirro-world about how Katakuri truly is.

>how can luffy move after being stabbed by a hook
>how can luffy move after being rokuougan twice

4. Tell him he has a beautiful smile.

still didn't get enough (you)'s you faggot

>884 chapters
I'm wondering if anyone actually picks up this manga from the beginning anymore anymore. I've never read One Piece and I can't imagine trying to catch up.

>Summoned by the highest order, I'm here to kick your ass Katakuri! Gear X! Black Temple of Monkey Blood!

Here are five (5) cute facts about Praline:
- She's a girl!
- She's a shark!
- I love her!!!
- PRALINE!!!!!!!!!!!

>There has been a cake
I don't get it.

But that's 4.

Reminder that Sanji is beautiful

>inb4 spic posters

Gear Go: Will of the D. Awakening!

What if the world was made of glazed doughnuts?
You would be like "Man, that's fuckin' sweet, I can't believe the world is made of doughnuts."

You don't have 15 minutes of free time in a day to read a chapter of a comic book? Your life sounds like a mess.

The fifth one is inside your heart.

>Franky has a no net behind Brooks knee with brooks leg resting on his leg
Frook confirmed

It means everything has gone astray or cake. Sometimes goat.

The anime pre-time skip moves quickly enough that if you direct people to skip filler arcs, they can catch up pretty quickly.

From the start of the timeskip, reading isn't that much of a chore even if it's 300 chapters.

Isn't she the soul clone of the little prince from the orphanage?
Someome post him

That's your problem. I fucking love it when there are a lot of chapters. Unless it's really exciting or I hate a character. Then I look at spoilers.

She's from Sniper Island?

Katakuri's daughter.

>eat his donuts
he can't katakuri can read the future and can prevent luffy from doing it

So is katakuri part dog or something? Is big mom a /soc/ camwhore?

>reading One Crap from the start
It takes serious patience but I did it in 2 weeks back in 2012, I swear to god skypiea made me want to drop it so bad.

Also preskip OP has more enjoyable chapters than this shitpile we have today.

kong-daze next week

>now I understand what the will of d really means
>still, I can finally die in peace
>gomu gomu nooooo
>monkeeeyyyssssss willlll
>heavens, forgive me for not being worthy
>one piece will be on break next week

Chapter title: Luffy Negro Unleashed

Luffy isn't the guy that would do that.

>Skipping G-8 arc

Why the people in OP's world never realise that their attacks have punny names?

Waiting to see a spider zoan.

>Also preskip OP has more enjoyable chapters than this shitpile we have today.
This is why I believe you. This is such a fact. The citizens of East Blue were such believable characters that made you feel. Post timeskip, there have been ZERO citizens. Makes sense because the New World is so dangerous but Luffy reacting to the wishes of the common man was amazing. Now Luffy is a tool of royalty.

How fucking cool was that? Some people din't understand what Katakuri did. And Oda can't write fights? Please.

It still retains the same nature of how it was back in the pre time-skip. There is no huge departure or anything. Hope you're not one of those faggots who judge the entirety of time-skip as shit just because of "WAAAAHHHH I HATE RUNNING!".

And considering how you don't like this manga with that "One Crap" and "shitpile" comments along with the fact that you never had a long-time investment in the series since you only started 5 years ago, I suggest you drop this series. It's healthier for you.

Katakuri only wants to protects his siblings. Becoming Pirate King is for faggots who don't have a family.

Why does postskip One Piece suck so much?

Vice Admiral Onigomu

They do, they spend a lot of time thinking of good attack names.

He slammed his head to the floor. I can do that if I want to.

That's wrong tho. Post-timeskip > Pre-Sabaondy

Onigumo

A lot of BMs daughters have been swayed, I wonder if Luffy can "Hancock" Katakuri.

Whats he doing? Slamming his head to come to his senses?

he also emphasized twice how katakuri was concentrating on landing on his feet after getting sent flying. It goes to show how katakuri wasn't struggling to win

¡No te preocupes, Pudding! Luffy derrotará a Colmillo!

Now that would be cute.

One Piece is OK to read from the start at least by now. Try picking up something like Grappler Baki where all the old chapters have the worst scans and translations and part 1 is not even fully translated. Now that's fucking shit.

I've been noticing that the majority of people who say time skip One Piece is bad are always people who caught up to One Piece within one go and only now they have to deal with weekly releases.

He slammed his head to the floor to get back on his feet... That's a fucking cool move. People don't seem to understand movements.

Is Sanji hate even still a thing.
What kind of fag unironically doesnt like Sanji?
Oh right Zorofags

You fucking Summit babbies. We used to have EL babbies but you guys have taken their spot.

Best boy!
e
s
t
b
o
y
!

Because you have shit taste.

Oh senior Tres en Punto, como guapo es usted! Pero mi temo que el Horno pelearas con tigo!

No the arcs in post skip are literally shit compared to the preskip ones, I never onced complained about Punk Hazard of Fishman Island.

Not cool enough, maybe a silk worm would be more like spiderman

I started reading weakly before that. Not that long though (Thriller Bark). In my opinion Sabaondy with the Worst Generation and the Celestial Dragons is the moment the story really kick in.

It just does. The art is a mess the story is a mess it's so messy fuck it.

Because you're a jaded pitiful existence with Zoro's 2D dick so high up your ass you can't appreciate any story where he isn't relevant, no matter how good it is.

He is a moth not a silkworm

weekly*

WCI is the closest post time-skip One Piece to how it was pre time-skip.

His choreography sucks dick.

found the speedreader

Thats a nice Sanji Robin image user

>I never onced complained about Punk Hazard of Fishman Island.
For real? Those two are the most hated arcs in the fandom.

>implying I want Wano and not just for this arc to be wrapped up and move on.

Jeg er nork men seriøst? Føler jeg snakket med så mange danske 4channere i det siste

What's your favorite Chopper form? I always liked this own the most.

Chapter 885: El Blanco y El Negro
>pero whoever say Luffy begin he gears at 2?!
>what's this, GEAR... 1?!

That's literally the same thing, wanofag.

you realize he just called punk hazard and fishman island pre timeskip arcs?

WCI is better than pre skip arcs bar Skypiea, CP9, and Marineford.

>One of the best arc in the whole manga
>I want it to be wrapped up as quickly as possible
Tasteless.

monkey

oda is good at fight choreography, he just doesn't like to draw fights as much in the timeskip.

Oh.

I can understand if he meant pre Red Line because that's what FI is. But PH is definitely post.

Pretty neat

Punk Hazard was absolute Dogshit.
And dressrossa sucked balls too.
FI was passable in the spirit of OP.
From Punk Hazard to Dressrossa though I had real fear Oda was losing it and my precious series would lose its charm.
Zou was decent
But WCI fully renewed my interest and appreciation of the series.
Wano is scary again though. I fear it may be dressrossa 2.0

Jobbakurifags on suicide watching.

GETTING BTFOOOO!!

SAY IT WITH ME :

NO HELP

NO NEW POWER UP

WEAKER THAN DOFFY

>he just doesn't like

Interview said (or maybe implied) he wants to, just that the story and how he handles it hasn't given him an opportunity to insert major fights so far.

dressrosa is good bro,reread that shit.Only the birdcage gimmick was subpar

They literally can't stop fighting. There's less 1v1 (which a good thing it was way too formulaic) but more fights. Just reread some arcs and you will see.

It's the 4th fight of Luffy. In one single arc.

Someone make a virgin Katakuri, Chad Doffy.

reminder that the final arc will be set in some asian samurai setting where its revealed that zorros teacher killed his own daughter

I'm starting to think katakuri fags are just ex-doflamingo fags... Seriously tho, its been foreshadowed twice now by brulee and by sanji that katakuri will lose. And sanji just fucking came out and said it lol, I guess after he loses you guys are just gonna nut hug the next douche in Wano until he loses? sounds like one viciously gay cycle you guys are stuck in