What is it about Mercury that makes people gravitate towards her and make her the most popular? Is it her meek...

What is it about Mercury that makes people gravitate towards her and make her the most popular? Is it her meek, polite nature?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2ANCY0VcQ9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

short hair
also Mars is best

I always liked Jupiter

There's just something about her. Can't put my finger on it...

What was the name of that sailor moon spin off manga that depicted them as older that came out in '99?

What kind of stands would the senshis have?

Is this real?

Yes

Bump

Parallel Moon.
It's not a spin-off, it's an omake and it's like, 20 pages long.

For me, it's Venus.

>Smart
>shy
>Shortest skirt
>Good overall body
>Blue hair
If you don't think shes the best then you have problems.
Not so fat Marsfags with your gargantuan fetish

I always thought she was the most boring of the original five desu. I don't dislike her but she's definitely the one that made the least impression on me.

I unironically enjoy watching the original dub. It's better to watch it like a comedy than a drama, the voices are memorable and it's super comfy.

same like this user.I like Jupiter the most.She is cool, has a strong personality, is caring and also has a cool design

Bumping

I didn't even read the text on it at first. This is great.

Mercury>Jupiter>Mars>Moon>Venus

FACT: Neptune and Uranus only got popular when Tumblr was invented.

Mercury was such a westaboo.

Moon. Mercury is otaku bait of the worst kind. Worse than Ayanami.

She secretly loves pop culture and manga

Ami. Ami. AMMMIIIII!

Dangaaa zone

I had a dream they all became wrestlers

Is sailor moon worth watching?
I always thought it was pure weeb pandering

Watch the DiC dub

What are some of the best parts of the manga?

She's a cute nerd.
>character I don't like in series made by woman for girls is "otaku bait"
Buzzwords and the idiots who use them, folks.

Would you date Ami?

It's fantastic. I unironically love each of the girls; they're very well written. Usagi herself has a ton of character growth and you come to understand why these girls defend her.

The plot is kind of simple and the villains are mostly retarded but the main cast are incredible.

Should I just skip to Stars? I've seen most of season one and all of S.

SuperS is stupid as hell but has the most character exploration

Watch a little at a time so u don't burn out.
Tough it out.
Gambaru! You can do it!
I believe in you user.

Stars is very story driven

It benefits from being really well directed

Watch it all, in order.

Man, im really glad I found dungeon keeper ami. Weirdest fucking crossover, but it works somehow.

I watched it recently and liked it pretty well. It benefits from having a fairly grounded view of Japanese city living as opposed to up-their-own-ass cyber punk/keikaku stuff or highly fantastical shit. I mean its still magical girls transforming to defeat the monster of the week, but the best parts are just them hanging out and doing things.

>she's smart, like me!

that's because the anime ignored her

Her intelligence, studious academic skills ad eig someone who used her head to solve problems. That was what made me like her.

She is a nerd.
Many anime fans were "the nerd" in school.
There's your answer.

Directive 4: Do not resist faceless men

Doesn't she speak fluent english?

Should I buy the manga? There's some volumes in a library near me

Hardly. She had the most filler episodes, had an episode in which she was nude "just because", and was the only sensei to have her own special. The problem is that she's just boring. Other characters want to go out and do fun things, and she just wants to stay home and study all the time.

Japanese copy and paste random words in anime all the time.

I recall she studied English as most Japanese kids do, and that her studious nature meant she tried doing ridiculous shit like learning 100 words a day, but on the occasions they had the chance to speak english, they pretty much all flubbed it hard.

There should be a cut where it's just filler of the girls doing shit

Super S and R are more fun and filler based, S and Stars are more serious and story driven, classic is a mix of fun and story.

I really wanna watch promise of the rose but I don't know if I should watch R first, thoughts?

That episode is fucking hilarious. I love the fact that these American and English students all had thick Japanese accents when speaking English.

She, Minako, and Mamoru all do.

I'll say this for Crystal - at least they put a little money into their fights. Especially in the third season.

youtube.com/watch?v=2ANCY0VcQ9s