Fate

You know if Shirou really wanted to powerlevel his projection he should just become an SJW.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/anime/comments/7afay0/you_know_if_shirou_really_wanted_to_powerlevel/
reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/7afdgl/you_know_if_shirou_really_wanted_to_powerlevel/
mofumoe.org/content/fatestay-night
nyaa.si/view/427133
nyaa.si/view/840355
mofumoe.org/content/fatehollow-ataraxia
sukebei.nyaa.si/view/1705201
mofumoe.org/content/tsukihime-plus-disc
mofumoe.org/content/kagetsu-tooya
mega.nz/#!38YgRTIS!hXliYFjdKtYvtMYd9M2Az2HuigizUvNtpYMOAurmyXY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Or post here.

You have to go back

I tell ya folks, we're gonna build a big, beautiful wall and Sup Forums's going to pay for it.

OK I went back.

clever

I unironically identify with Shirou and wish I could be a superhero.

Same.

Sup Forums told me to go back reddit. So here's the link to that aswell. reddit.com/r/anime/comments/7afay0/you_know_if_shirou_really_wanted_to_powerlevel/

I admire your dedication I'll admit

They told me to repost at r/kotakuinaction so here's the link there aswell. reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/7afdgl/you_know_if_shirou_really_wanted_to_powerlevel/

This is advanced autism

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Fate. The lore is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of global mythology most of the lore will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Emiya’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Arthorian literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these stories, to realise that they’re not just amusing- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Fate truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Shirou’s existential catchphrase “People die when they are killed,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Nasu’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Command Seal tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Or go on about how much he hates women and how 2D is superior.

>I am the bait of my post

The truth can't be bait.

This is one of those situations where I know I'd probably have found the joke funny if you weren't winking at me as you told it.

This is a pretty shitty thread, so can I ask if the fate/stay night VN is much better than the anime?
I want to get into the series, but I don't know if downloading the VN is worth it.

In my opinion the UBW anime is about as good as reading the route and gets rid of some extra slice of life (up to opinion if you like those parts or not) and h-scenes.
The thing is the UBW anime only covers that route so you'd have to read the Fate route if you're interested and read Heaven's Feel (unless you wanna wait for all the movies to come out, I heard the first was really good+accurate)

Also I think this is an unpopular opinion but I would recommend watching Fate/Zero (the basically prequel) first as it doesn't require any S/N knowledge. though it's written by Gen Urobuchi instead of Type-Moon

fucking kek

The truth is beyond the bait.

The ultimate flaw of any of the adaptions is that they are telling at most one-third of the story. You need the full package (Plus, setting up the VN isn't that hard nowadays. If you're really lazy there is always Fuwanovel but I don't think their pre-packaged version has all the bells and whistles)

>Fate/Zero (the basically prequel) first as it doesn't require any S/N knowledge.

Watching it first will give away some of the biggest twists in SN tho

Read Tsukihime.

Yes, read the VN you illiterate burger.

Don't listen to this retard.

I forgot about one of the things yeah, but at the same time SN gives away a bunch of stuff in Zero

>redditors are in this very thread
>and they can't understand very basic plot points from shows like Re:zero "HURR WHY HE NO TELL PEOPLE ABOUT CURSE THAT KILLS PEOPLE HE TELLS?"

Does Shirou represent the polite sincere Japanese man?

You have 10 seconds to explain why Sparks Liner High shouldnt be the ending to the HF movies

Because the ending should be Mind of Steel.

NOW I'VE LOST IT

Fuck you everyone knows the ending should be an anime original Illya ending to make up for the supposed lack of Illya in the first movie

This entire post has to be bait.

this is also an acceptable answer

mind of steel would require its own movie desu

Shirou is for hugs.

You know, I was about to tell you to go fuck yourself with your shitty thread but you managed to make me laugh so I like you.

jesus dude

What if Shirou was a girl?

Fuwanovel got cucked a while ago and don't have the torrents for the games themselves up anymore. But yeah, I guess I should pick up the VN somewhere else.

Should I start with Fate/Stay NIght or Tsukihime?

If you're interested in Fate, you read F/SN. If you're interested in Tsukihime, you read Tsukihime. And for the love of god, don't touch Zero until after SN.

Fate/stay night
mofumoe.org/content/fatestay-night

Fate/stay night [Réalta Nua]
nyaa.si/view/427133
realtapatch.tumblr.com/

Fate/stay night [Unlimited Blade Works]
nyaa.si/view/840355

Fate/hollow ataraxia
mofumoe.org/content/fatehollow-ataraxia

Tsukihime
sukebei.nyaa.si/view/1705201

Tsukihime PLUS-DISC
mofumoe.org/content/tsukihime-plus-disc

Tsukihime Fun Disc: Kagetsu Tohya
mofumoe.org/content/kagetsu-tooya

Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code
mega.nz/#!38YgRTIS!hXliYFjdKtYvtMYd9M2Az2HuigizUvNtpYMOAurmyXY

Thanks for the spoonfeeding, friend. Legitimately.

I'm pretty sure you're the same user who spoonfed me the Tsukihime link back in May, thanks.

I was told to post it to /jp/ as well so here ya go.

>tfw watched Zero before UBW because a friend told me it sucked
I have no regrets though.

Shirou is just a generic self-insert beta harem VN MC-kun to attend their full-fillment fantasies.
In other words, a typical fullfillment character made especially for self-insert of degenerate and desperate virgins like fgofag and /vg/tards, and also for obnoxious weebshits like malfags and redditors.

>thread is deleted/archived on Sup Forums and /r/anime but not here
Great job, mods. Check 'em.

You finally understand me, me and my fantasies of getting mauled by a 10ft monster and kept alive as a disembodied head through magic. Thank you, Shirou, for fulfilling these fantasies for me.

>Sup Forums thread got deleted faster
What a joke Sup Forums is

Thank you for doing one thing, exposing how many of you are fucking reddit
Also admitting to (((literal))) autism