Raildex

I feel like the Suzushina Yuriko meme hasn't been used to it's full potential. What would a non-canon spinoff or sidestory featuring her suddenly appearing in AC be like? Would she be a harem master like Touma/Junko/Hamazura or just seek out a family like Accelerator?

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/anime/4596/Code_Geass__Hangyaku_no_Lelouch_Special_Edition_Black_Rebellion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>implying Accelerator won't become Suzushina Yuriko after the Aeon shift

I volunteer to help Yuriko make a family

If we're talking about introducing her to canon, you could always say Aleister isn't the only one with more than one possibility. It'd be easier to swallow than just turning Accelerator into a girl.

>femaccel hits on regular accel

I think its just a joke that hints at his real name, which is probably Yukio Suzushina. Or maybe a more masculine form of Yuri

Yukio would fit him a lot actually.

Yeah it would. I'm still thinking there's something to his real name since its mysterious and has been hinted about. If it really is Yukio Suzushina, I'm betting the Suzushina family isn't just a random family. It'll be some magic family that Aleister knows or something

>cute girl murders 10000 boys

Nice relevant discussion topic.

Thanks. NT20 is like half a year away and the various manga are still just starting up their arcs, so I figured we could talk about an old but gold topic in the meantime.

>half a year

>the Suzushina family were powerful magicians in Japan
>Aleister was friends with them
>they didn't like his AC plan but he moves forward anyway
>Aleister is eventually forced to kill them all shortly after they try to stop AC
>"There's a baby left? Hmm. Meh, I guess I'll take the kid and make him an esper."

I can see it.

>Looks after a male LO
I guess it would be for her to bond with Awaki in her universe's version of GROUP.

Servers are down for update? Seriously hope they don't take as long as they did for Acqua...

>the fact Accelerator forgot his name is Aleister feeling guilty about what he did to his friends

Wouldn't work. The audience wouldn't feel bad for the clones if they're teen boys

>Instead of eating a finger she eats dick

Is it possible archetype controller isn't magic? Coronzon was talking about getting it even after crashing the building.

>This desperate to have a general

Accelerator will get killed by niang niang

>Aleister subconciously sets up the Sisters experiment as a "kill your friends/people you care about to achieve your goals" to mirror what he did to Accelerator's family

This is making a creepy amount of sense

>raildex becomes unpopular cause NT

>beat Amata by teleporting him into a wall
feels good

The toaru project will revive the series.
that's the main point anyway, wouldn't happen unless it was actually going to make money and keep the series alive.

>ruining a perfectly good wall
why?

Not like turning him into a star is any better

well, comet I guess but same shit the sky is ruined

Do we know what the mobage update tonight is going to bring us? Misha? A random rate up? Nothing except removing the Halloween event? A surprise maybe?

Actually it became more popular but sure you can't do math.

It's probably like how Index can fuck with spells without actually using any magic herself.

>tfw everywhere you go you see raildex

the series got the perfect amount of mediamix right now
>anime
>console game
>MMO
>several manga series
>possible guarantee of even more anime

>Iowa
>Raildex related

check the eyes

What they should do, in my opinion, is make four movies, each adapting 10 novels. They can just take old animation and scrape it together, but I would say this is a must to keep the entry barrier as small as possible.

I hope for an Imouto rate up

NT bundle that came out like a week or so ago is already selling like crazy. Most of the series readers probably went digital given the length.

I'm waiting for that VO crossover anime announcement. Probably the spring festival after the game has released.

I mean, lets say your right and its only getting more popular.
Now imagine how popular it would be if all you had to do to start reading nt19 was watch about 3-6 hours of anime movies instead of reading 40 books or 30 books and 2 seasons of anime.

The guy who posts game "spoilers" hasn't posted anything big so I'm guessing "nothing except removing the Halloween event" for this week

It sure seems like this image has been associated with shitposting lately.

Oh I know what you're suggesting. I just wanted to point out since the series length means it's likely stronger in digital which Oricon doesn't even cover let alone every retail store, the anime announcement hype and its regular feature in Digital rankings means the series is far from dead or steep decline. You definitely have a good strategy.

>Brexit arc airs and people realize Carissa was right
How will liberals ever recover?

>good strategy
You're joking right? It sounds awful. Lots of people want the anime for the adaptation itself and not to just skip as much as possible

She was never right because she was going to kill the royal bloodline over something stupid. If she didnt try to kill her mother and sisters she would of been okay.

Movies aren't supposed to be full adapts, but rather catch me ups. Which if you want to enter the novel but not read 40 books, like most people who hear of this series, you'd probably like.
Animes also get people to start reading. If they adapted everything to nt 15 people would read nt16-19. Not everyone, but a sizable amount.

I bet Carissa wouldn't have let ISIS into her country. Everything she did was ultimately for England.

>Movies aren't supposed to be full adapts
m8, you show me a movie that covers TEN NOVELS worth of content. Even if it's a two and a half hour slog, AT MOST you'll only be capable of effectively summarising a single cour of anime (Which is why single cour series often get adapted into movie versions), which means maybe 3 or 4 novels max. It has to function as a fucking movie as well or nobody is going to watch it.

>it's supposed to be shit
Doesn't change the point does it

is biribiri still going to rock the socks in s3?

Why does it seem like raildex is suddenly in a lot more boards?

I misread it. I thought he was saying have movies for each arc. Like proper 2 hour long adaptations which are the same as episodes in a TV series.

i hope so

She hasnt wore them for years

Sadly, no.

You could skip alot of side content and focus on the main story.
A recap movie isn't supposed to show everything, its supposed to be the most condensed fastest way to understand the series.
Its the lowest form of entry for a reason.

Let's be honest, they're probably from these threads. Season 3 announcement put Raildex back into the forefront of people's minds again.

Again, show me a single movie that covers TEN. It has to function as a movie, and that's literally impossible with how much you're asking. If all you want is a video primer you could do that in 30 minutes but it wouldn't be a fucking movie and would be analogous to browsing wiki summaries in video form.

That's Iowa user. Just because she's blonde and has star eyes doesn't mean it's Misaki.

>lewdposters on Raildex frequent d
Why would this surprise you

She's more attractive than Misaki anyway

Discuss raildex or leave.

Nah. Iowa's pretty second compared to Misaki.

Your opinion is wrong and you should feel wrong

At least Iowa has hips, the critical weakness of all Haimura girls

What's the difference between /d/ and /h/?

You know what? I will.
myanimelist.net/anime/4596/Code_Geass__Hangyaku_no_Lelouch_Special_Edition_Black_Rebellion
This is basically 7-10 novels of content. It recaps a full 25 episode season, the same as an index season. Assuming it took that long for all the books, they could make 4-6 movies to cover it all.
Even then you have to account for the fact this was told in a perspective based way that required new content, a recap for index wouldnt.

Why don't you have a look at find out.....

/d/ has more hip trusting animals

But I feel right and my opinion is just.

I still like Iowa, user.

She's perfect for me. Especially recent Misaki's.

/d/ is for kinky shit and /h/ is for vanilla shit.

/d/orses

Blame Kamachi for putting global politics and religion into Raildex.

it goes beyond kinky shit, like beheading fetish and amputees

>putting
it's always been there

Mikoto dies

and then is revived

It's existed from the start and the politics are extremely light.

If this actually happens fucking no one is going to actually believe it until js06 confirms it. Even if we get a illustration

It will be like AC getting nuked

So next USA president will be spic?

That is kinky shit user, I go to /d/ all the time I'm well aware of what's on there.

That's just fine. 10032 is here to make Touma forget all about Mikoto.

Hey now, amputees deserve love too.

No, she'll be Indian

>He is the third Hispanic President of the United States
No wonder USA is irrelevant in Toaru.

Touma said GREMLIN made the USA relevant again because fighting a terrorist group is all a country needs to be relevant.

USA is irrelevant because they have no magic and shit tier espers at best. Honestly considering they have neither it's a shock they're present at all

I still don't believe that there are no native american "magicians"

>we finally get that "Insane Mikoto is a laughing, bloody mess" followed by another illustration that is Touma or Accelerator holding/carrying a seemingly unconcious body with tears in his eyes
>threads explode for days about what happened
>its even worse if it happens to be Accelerator carrying the body instead because you'd have "REEEE that's Touma's job!!1!!!" mixed in
>nobody knows what to believe until js06 us 3 days later

They're in Canada

Not even Index II, which was rushed to all hell and highly compressed, could cover 10 novels in its 24 episodes, and you want to compress that EVEN MORE to fit a 2 hour timeslot? Also understand that in CG's case it's a single continuous story whereas in Index's case you're adapting novels which each individually have their own 3 act structure, which makes a big difference to how you can adapt them to movies. I don't understand why you would even want this - it's just going to make everyone who watches it be turned off from the series because it's going to be shit. It's going to be souless and boring and not contain any of the things that make the series worth getting into in the first place.

That doesn't add up though, what about the Cherokee and shit

>Mikoto kills last order
>Cuckcelerator just accepts it because he realizes how much of a hypocrite he would be after doing the same thing to mikoto 10,000x

The emotional highs won't even have any weight.

It's another history user any a number of things could have happened. Either they just got integrated into America too much, or killed off, or decided to leave and go to Canada much like many of the blacks did before the civil war or whatever. More likely Kamachi just isnt as versed in American history because he's japanese.

The Cherokee are not a tribe that has a history of 'magic' user. They were one of the most modernized tribes.

You're thinking more along the lines of those Arizona tribes that have witch doctors that send people on Peyote trips.

Andrew Jackson destroyed the Indian magic cabals.