World's End Harem

Chapter 31.2 translation's out. Doi-kun's officially a rapist, like Toudou.

reader.kireicake.com/read/worlds_end_harem/en/0/31/2/page/1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7e4kM-dgPOs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No way he's gonna get a good ending now

A girl is gonna stab him.

Are the extra scenes in the tank translated anywhere?

Is this the one MC never fuck anyone?

School days ending

Nope, that guy got ditched by the editors and we got this glasses nigga instead.

But I wanted to know more about the mystery shit!!

He is going from one extreme to another and becoming the opposite of the first MC. This can/can't only end well.

Duh. Theres a line that can't be crossed if you still want readers to sympathize with you and that line is rape

Humans created the disease, some women released it and used the chaos after to take control, and likely already have the cure.

youtube.com/watch?v=7e4kM-dgPOs

I told you about the females. I said they will corrupt the males until they are nothing more than a mindless baby-making machine if they ever get a chance. MC was right in outright rejecting them for the one year duration of his search of a cure.

Oh fuck off the cunt deserved it.

This. She was happy to be able to sell her body for fame, she just didn't want to do it on a roof.

Well unless she raped him first and raped a bunch of other peole I don't think she deserved it.

Where does it say rape? She's free to go whenever she wants. She agreed to do this.

He already got raped himself and is just paying it forward. Toudou's the real monster.

Only from volume 1, but those have already been on Kireicake's online reader for a while.

That's not rape, she's just selling her body. If she's willing to let herself get fucked by slow grandpa in order to get an advantage why are you painting him in a bad light?

>t.wannabe rapists

So far he's not doing wrong, but he's obviously getting corrupted.

The school girls and Grandpa agent made him corrupted.

He's gonna commit a Dylan Roof massacre in epic proportions.

Doi's agent and UW are the real monsters

Guess this further confirms sensei is pregnant. All the other girls get send to that facility after they mated for a checkup to see there pregnant I suppose, but only sensei won't come back for quite a while, as said by Karin.

And when the males are born they will die quickly due to the MK Virus is airborne affecting everything. I can see a bad end coming for the five males and men who are in cryostatsis.

>Doi-kun's officially a rapist

how is this rape? she's clearly a whore.

Duh, she's doing it for her selfish reasons. It's a lesson for her to understand being bullied and worthless. Only she's redeemed enough is loyalty to Doi-kun.

>tfw you remember the first 20 seconds because that's how long the game takes to skip h-scenes

It's affecting him slowly to the point he will snap. I'm beginning to think UW government knew how mentally ill crazy Grandpa really is.

Not only that, the girls are starting to get jelaous too. The school is a ticking bomb and the government is dub enough to not see it.

She willingly seek doi to have a shoot at her career
>Virgin
Suuuuuree.

The next interaction he has with the short one may be interesting.
Or they don't care.

Can't wait for the next chapter, I hope they deliver for once.

It is technically rape. She was willing to fuck him but on her own terms. She clearly doesn't want to do it on the roof, but MC's getting his revenge on her by doing this.

Though, to be honest, if he wanted to get revenge, not having sex with her at all would be the best way since it would prevent her from getting to her dream.

Also seems we're going back to the first MC next chapter.

>virginity
She lost her virginity to a woman. Of course she'll do everything for money.

They will care when Grandpa and the school is exposed to public. Grandpa will use his influence to dismantle the UW government or other personal situations

>Grandpa will use his influence to dismantle the UW government
Grandpa isn't the MC. So far, he's been nothing more than a puppet. Him acting all alpha is all according to his agent's plan. He was whatever influence his agent had made him think he has. He's not smart, he's not athletic, he lacks charisma. He's nothing without the girls, and he knows it.

Only those who will survive will remain being loyal to Grandpa. Hoshino, Sensei, Toudou and the other girls will remain loyal to him.

Grandpa is one of the five MC's. He's nothing without the girls but the girls know men are extinct and no more. At least they could take his sperm to hope the baby is male that could live through suffering from the MK virus. That's why I see a very bad ending for the cured males.

>He's not smart, he's not athletic, he lacks charisma

But now that he's lost his beta weakness and become alpha he can stand up for himself to unravel the conspiracy and put the women who activated the MK Virus to justice. At least he would if there weren't super powered lolis around that can easily OHKO bears while barehanded. How can men even compete?

>But now that he's lost his beta weakness
He still has his weakness now it is getting slowly worse due to abusing his power on Hoshino and others.

She isn't human.

Also there hint that Sui is actually Akane's younger brother due successful sex transitioned dying males turned into females.

He has confidence now. His weakness is gone.

But he's still a weak male that can't even bench 80lb whereas the average female nurse can pop handles off a door like a zit.

>Grandpa will use his influence to dismantle the UW government or other personal situations

You're so fucking delusional. I can recognize the same fanfictionfag who posts in this threads with the exact same pathetic scenario he keeps making all the time.

>I can recognize the same fanfictionfag who posts in this threads with the exact same pathetic scenario he keeps making all the time.

Minimize his posts and ignore him

The government doesn't care. The edgy female scientists who drugs her subordinates and beats them up like kicking them in the stomach is in charge of this beta weak manlet.

She will let grandpa go crazy and then end up drugging him and probably dissecting him for science, arguing he was too mentally unstable to pass on his genes and that a live immune specimen for her drugs would contribute to interesting data and she will very likely get her way since the other female leaders encourage or tolerate the edgy female scientists' abusive actions because they are apathetic as well.

You're so fucking retarded. It's a good thing they think #2 hasn't made any progress because #2 knows he is being watched and he has been finding out info by being sneaky in bathroom stalls or doing shit where their cameras aren't present.

In reality, #2 has made a lot of progress. While everybody else is still speculating whether the virus was natural or manmade, #2 knows it is definitely manmade.

#2 would have made a lot more progress if the hospital grandma wasn't poisoned and put into a coma as well.

If I was #2, hearing manmade viruses would makes me think of military research labs or bio level 4 containment labs as the places to look for clues.

You are gonna need some serious budget for that kind of shit.

If its not military, then the cost of a bio level 4 containment lab and maintenance lab can only be done by the most wealthy of medical companies.

I'd rather fuck #2 out of all the protagonists

Based slow grandpa

>The government doesn't care.
The government will care when slow grandpa is revealed to public and the MK virus is manmade. The female public will lose their shit to revolt against them. I'm thinking how edgy female scientist is gonna dissect or change the cryogenic men into transgendered females.

WTF its not that easy to break down a door handle try it yourself

>He has confidence now
Slow Grandpa will lose his confidence because of the other males show up seeing him fuck No. 1 & 2 harem.

That shit will be recipe for disaster.

He's unaware of 1 and 2 being awake and active right?

Is grandpa's agent a sociopath or something? Does her sister know?

No. He doesn't know the two men who came out of cryo before him. Sooner or later when they show up he will snap.

Too late.

Her sister knows she works for the government. Hoshino is a lackey to the sociopath agent. I wouldn't be surprised where Hoshino has powers like she could regenerate her hymen. Grandpa agent might have told him about Hoshino capabilities.

It feels bad to see her actually corrupting him. He never had much going for him to begin with, and I just don't see the value in training one of the few remaining men to become cruel. Assertive, yes. Cruel, no.

Oh shit

They're setting an example that men are crazy and obsolete since this Earth is dominated planet by females.

No men, more peace and tranquility. Remember one of chapters mention Mahiro saying that the world peaceful without war meaning men create violence and strife. The government controls the last remaining men in cryostasis and they will get rid of them as well.

Wut?
Wouldnt they die too...

And the riots, famine and refugee centers will get ignored to support such alternative. Possible.

>ditched by the editors
>first MC

Wait what happened? Did he get killed off or something?

>Wouldnt they die too...
No. It's a 75% chance living well as a transitioned female. It will work on newborn males as well.

>And the riots, famine and refugee centers will get ignored to support such alternative. Possible.

It's very possible in real life we might actually see a full female Earth in the next hundreds of years.

So far mk kill males 5 days tops a transition is not possible retard.

IRL are you a dyke?

I'm just here for the inevitable sister NTR.

>IRL are you a dyke?
Yes. Do you want me to show you my tits

If that happens looks like it will, No. 2 is going to kill No. 1 in the worst sadistic way.

I want Doi to fuck his feisty instructor.

>I want Doi-kun to fuck his instructor and Hoshino doing paizuri together at the same time

Fixed.