It's okay to be wide

It's okay to be wide.

Other urls found in this thread:

dynasty-scans.com/series/the_private_report_on_my_lesbian_experience_with_loneliness
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OP or ED?

ED > OP but they're both great and while the OP is contender for best of the season, the ED is easily.

When will they fuck?

You don't have to be old to be wide

This show makes me want to slit my wrists... in a good way.

It is.

Ed

Topical.

But can they do this?

OP is great and all but the ED is so goddamn catchy and amazing, this is one of the first times I don't skip both the OP and ED each episode

>skipping the OP or ED
>ever

>slit my wrists in a good way
So, down and not across?

>repeatedly watching something you've already seen over and over
autism

Tfw I listen to the same 10 anime OPs everyday in the car
Everyday I think to myself: "you know you're autistic right"

It's always fresh to see a case of two fanbases actually liking each other with no shitposting.

United by the Wide.

Can't help it if the op is just generic garbage.

>>
That would be boring. I want to see them deny the obvious, struggle like drowning little puppies. I want them to fully understand that grandpa sent them to chase after nothing just to keep them alive for a little longer. That the only thing he and the world could offer them was this false hope. I want to see them break completely over the realisation, give up and jump hand in hand, with a smile. We all knew where this journey is going. Let's not ruin it.

PO PA PO PA PO PA PAAAA

Am I the only one here who want to repopulate the postapocalyptic earth with those two potatoes?

It would be pure ironic if they actually started talking about considering suicide one of them actually does it then the other and in their dying moments see that the world is either getting better, possibly as a hallucination to ease the pain of dying or whether their Earth is really becoming a better place. Who knows. I would like it kept ambiguous in that nature if it does go through that route.

It almost looks as if their potato faces are too buoyant to sink even as the rest of them sinks further into the water.

Can Yuu and her funbags be used as a flotation device? I wonder how many volumes this is going to last. I don't see it going as far as seven or eight.

I don't even know where their fat comes from given their pure diet of CalorieMate and perpetual state of starvation. Also 終わるまで終わらないよ

Patrolling the Mojave makes me wish for a Nuclear Winter.

>only 10
You just need to go bigger.

ぽっぱっぽっぱっぽっぱっぱー

Why did Chi tell Yuu to keep some bullets? They won't have a gun to use them with.

Reading this thread made me realize Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou is the first anime in a while to make me consistently watch the ED. I always skip them, usually.

Oh, there are more chapters?

Yes, that's from chapter 40.

Have you ever stood in front of an old painting for three hours and still discovered new things? Read a book the tenth time and still discovered new thoughts? Not everyone who looks at a thing twice is an autist, kiddo.

where do i find the raws?

>not "it's alright to be wide"
one job.

For stabbing purposes. Or maybe they'll go full /k/ and eat the boolets for sustenance.

Just search for 少女終末旅行

Gunpowder comes in handy.

That's why I like having an official diagnosis. It means I can stop worrying about that and just enjoy the ride.

Juuni Taisen OP is also pretty good. Ancient Magus Bride is good, but no best OP.

Maybe in the end, Yuuri and Chito will embrace for one last time and fall asleep in the snow. In a few thousand years when the world has been re-colonized their skeletons will be discovered and people will wonder who they were and what their story was. Luckily the pictures on their camera survived ...

Reminds me of A.I. Artificial Intelligence. Pretty good movie.

Does this take place in the Hidamari universe?

Gotta go wider.

>Reminds me of A.I. Artificial Intelligence.

That's what I'm worried about. The camera was obviously introduced to provide a record of their travels for posterity even if Chi and Yuuri don't make it.

In the grim darkness of the distant future, there is only wide.

I used to never skip OPs or EDs, but if the song isn't very good and/or I'm watching a lot of episodes in a row, I'm probably gonna skip it nowadays.

UGOKU
UGOKU

When I first watched Fate/Zero I bingewatched it. I was always so hyped for the next episode I often skipped the OP although both OPs are fantastic.

>Wait, did those girls just dab?

What's with the latest chapter? is it finally it?

>not having a dual monitor setup so you can just browse Sup Forums during boring shit

It's a Sup Forums meme.

Racist fuck. I bet you think wide people deserve rights too.

but is it okay to be gay?

It is for 2D girls, but not for you.

this Sup Forums meme is taking off

Should have invested in it on memerex but /biz/ told me it would crash and burn

I should have known not to listen to /biz/

I'm a 2D girl.

Why isn't it ok for me?

exactly my point

Is this supposed to symbolize Chi and Yuu's tombstone?

Not my fault most of the anime openings and endings are bad.

I bet you didn't skip even a second of Endless Eight either.

Endless Eight was good.

Only if you're a potato.

What is the likelihood of these potatoes turning gay before the end of the manga?

The wait for the new episode is killing me.

>turning
They are born gay.

Zero. tkmiz thinks sex is depressing or some shit.

That's because they've only had sex with their fucking tablet.

Because 3D is not okay.

She should hang out with the author of this, it would improve her life.
dynasty-scans.com/series/the_private_report_on_my_lesbian_experience_with_loneliness

It won't because he is not a lesbian. He wants to be fucked by strong middle age men.

But what if they're the type of 3D that look like irl 2D?

tkmiz thinks his own lust is depressing, which is why he likes lesbians.

>implying
tkmiz dreams of molesting teenagers

owaru made owaranai yo

Who is this girl that keeps showing up?

Simeji-chan. She's supposed to be tkmiz's sister.

Episode 5 when?

In the future.

I want to dab with a potato!

Whens the suicide episode?

Should be the last one, if not what's the point

Everyone gets everything they want. I wanted a tour, and for my sins, they gave me one. Brought it up to me like room service. It was a real choice tour, and when it was over, I never wanted another.

Episode 7.

So who'll be this series's version of Kurtz

Can Kino be a potato too?

why didn't he rape them?

>littel sister want to watch anime with me
>we can watch this, its pretty nice
>i dont want to watch moe shit user

>start raping them
>accidentally cum on your maps
It's not difficult to see why. Also, who on earth would rape someone with a mouth like this?

You're always welcome to jump over to the better show! We'll be happy to receive you.

>Also, who on earth would rape someone with a mouth like this?
me

tkmiz, waiting for sweet release at the top of the city

Giant Yuuri.

Apologies. I can't imagine a worse despair than having an imouto with shit taste. Stay strong.

I want more enya music, They seem to only have the one track.