See this

See this.
Wut do?

anal

Comfort her by giving her a hug and telling her she'll be okay.

Help myself to all the food.

Marry her

Dudette, it' just cooking. It ends up in the sewers.

This is why you don't eat Taco Bell, Erina

This. Maybe a headpat too.

This will make her feel better, right?
She voluntarily offered one of her very limited reserved tables just for one of these, clearly it's her favorite.

Will we get Alice's suffering in this season too?

openly laugh at her

not so high and might now are you?

Alice has been fucked in every way imaginable by her animalistic manservant.

>wanting to have physical contact with Erina
Over Hisako's dead body.

>6 barely legal little shits can give the most powerful man in Japan's food business the boot from his own school
This "supreme almighty student council" meme has gone too far. Literally worse than Prison School.

Doujin never

Prison School's Student Council actually didn't have that much power at all other than governing the student body.

With the E10, you need a fuckton of resources to be able to hold a position, and they earned most of it with their skills in cooking. With resources, it shouldn't be a surprise that they hold a lot of influence in the student body and maybe that's the reasoning for "majority vote of E10 = majority vote of the student body".

Submissive Erina is odd.. but cute

There's a doujin where Alice ties him up and double-teams him with Leonora.

face fuck

Erina-sama best girl

No, but this season will be full of Nakiri drama

THIS THREAD NEEDS MORE ALICE.

>tfw you know some bullshit will happen and they will defeat E10 even though E10 is much better

Complain about the service.

I want to pat Erina on her head, & then give her a nice, warm hug.

Erina makes my dick harder than any other SnS girl.

You people are sickos.
Clearly she's cold, you should offer her you coat.

comfort her

Does anyone here like Kuga?

I do

Annoying little shit.

Has the manga actually gone anywhere or is it still 100 fucking chapters of people reacting to food?

why does he have MC hair?
Is he gonna become the new MC?

Yes, we're in the Tournament arc right now.

>read a series about food battles
>complain that it's about people reacting to food

Kuga would make better MC than Soma

Most of them would.

>Tournament arc
Not this shit again

But there's no Pajeet or Dog in it so it's already better desu

I love girls with daddy's issues, they're so vulnerable and predictable. They're the easiest ones to get.
It's a plus that she already tasted semen

>expecting a student council in a manga/anime not to have a ridiculous amount of authority

Erina must have known that this was happening right? Wouldn't it be against the rules to vote on something without the full elite 10 there? Why is she so shocked that he's there?

There wasn't a vote and he just collected signatures

Azami approached the 6 elites he think would agree to his ideals. He didn't have some secret meeting with everyone.

Obviously Erina didn't even know of this secret vote, hence her exclusion from this.

Does Papa Nakiri have any positive traits?

He loved his senpai.

He can do ski

I don't see anything wrong this. Why we need an old grandpa as a leader anyway? That old man can die anytime and he should enjoy his retirement life.

Agree, the guy already strips in public. He's clearly showing signs of senility.

>That old man can die anytime

I want to mindbreak erina

I want Souma to cum inside Erina while she's frightened.

>the only actual couple and they can't even get doujins
fucking japan

Nips don't like dog, hell no one likes dog.

>implying that just because you have daddy's issues you can be a bitch
Sup Forums pls

>while she's frightened.
So while feeding her squid in bed?

Fuck off

It doesn't make her likable as a person, it makes the character relatable or more understandable as a character.

Erina is fucking shit.

Rindou is so hot but she's Azami's cumslut. Is this what you would call a reluctant boner?

Person who puts up biggest front is normally a vulnerable person. Easy as hell chicks. Anons are backward about this.

Tell her she's trash and should seriously consider suicide.

Reminder that Azami did nothing wrong.

Reminder Gordon Ramsay is always right.

Can't wait for Souma to gives her the guts to stand against her father. Development and romance all in one!

I want her to sink her fangs into my dick

Wouldn't that hurt and permanently damage your tiny dong?

N-no bully my dreams

This, I'd do the same with any other tsundere

Wasn't this anime about cooking?

Was she just on Hell's Kitchen?

Then what the fuck is Azami?

He needs to come and make an guest appearance and school everyone. Everyone strip and orgasm at site and mere presence of him.

>Azami's cumslut
She's Tsukasa's cumslut actually. Azami donated his sperm to Erina's mother, but the rest is saved for Jou.

Anime-only here,

Why did Grandpa bow to Soma? Did he ask him to save the school or something? I don't mind the spoiler.

Just wait for the next episode.

It'd be best if you don't know and wait to hear what he'll say. Trust me and don't spoil yourself

He have good taste on men.

Senzaemon is really the biggest Soma x Erina shipper.

>the biggest Soma x Erina shipper
This tweest is too much for me.

>He could choose between wanting to fuck Saiba or Gin.
>He choose Saiba.

He has shit taste.

Where were you when Senzaemon ship Souma X Erina in Episode 2?

I thought Senzaemon went to Souma's entrance exam by coincidence

>by coincidence
Nope, he made Erina the examiner just for Soma's exam then spectated behind the scenes. Then pic related afterwards

It didn't mean anything though. It just showed Senzaemon approving Souma's cooking and prevent him from failing the entrance exams.

Him orchestrating Souma's run into Erina is way bigger than simply him watching them. Those incidences could have happened due to curiosity as to what his granddaughter is up to.

>Good, please fuck so that the Nakiri bloodline remains strong

Senzaemon seems like a cool grandpa.

He planned everything he wants to hook soma up with his granddaughter to save her from her father and save soma from burning out like jouichirou

>NEEDS MORE ALICE.
This

Why doesn't Senzaemon just have a goon with a baseball bat beat the fuck out of Azami?

>My boy, I need you to give my granddaughter the dicking she deserves

He's the one who actually asked Jou to send Souma to apply. Given Jou's experience, it's not really surprising he wasn't interested in sending Souma without being prodded to do so.

What a dirty shipper.

Go

>And no condom 'cause I want great-grandbabies

Soma needs to give her a dicking for himself as well though or he's going to burn out