Tsugumomo

The Man is steaming. Get in here now, because the video will never be available later.

live.fc2.com/17356889

That's a pretty lewd Sunao he's drawing.

Very interesting but shit quality.

Caught some of it a day or two ago after it streaming started, and I think I missed some uncensored parts. I should find better recording settings or software that don't end up taking 15-20 GB per file.

Were the previous pages in this chapter also this interesting? Does anyone have screenshots?

A bit better quality.

Yeah, I was using the mobile stream and not the flash one.

When he finishes the series they need to publish a collection of uncensored pages.

Copied from a recorded video, probably not the best as changes were made later, and I don't remember where or what.

from the stream two days ago

so who do anons/moonlanders think is going to win the bowl?

Kiriha

I get a gray box. and text scrolls across the top and I hear audio

Not sure what you mean. Are you not seeing video? Multi screenshots are in this thread. I don't even think you need to be logged in to see the stream.

Have anyone recorded the streams? I never get in time to watch the stream while the guy is drawing

Why the gloves?

You need flash for fc2.

user...

>Are you not seeing video?
No video but there is still a text crawl on the top of the page along with the sound so some image is at play.

Thought I had it installed. Fucking linux

You'd think a guy who knows WHAT linux is and HOW to install it wouldn't be an idiot, but you'd be wrong.

When you draw a lot you need those to protect your hands. Also keeps the surface clean.

It was as easy to install as Windows, I don't pretend to be hugely tech literate, just able to read basic instructions.

Anyone know why he stopped the Youtube stream?

Youtube wouldn't like what he is streaming recently.

The Youtube stream was just his hands though. I think he turned it off cause his computer was having a hard time running everything.

He can't stream the lewd on YouTube