Now's the time

Now's the time.

Tell Sup Forums your most contrarian opinions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dQgAnh8qBe0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

someone shut that bitch up, I tyr to get some sleep here!

One Piece peaked with with Robins "I want to live" scene. Only scene that will top it is the last chapter, specifically the last panel of Luffy.

NGE

pee is stored in the balls

I refuse to watch or read Evangelion and I look down on everyone who praises it.

Everyone has shit taste except for me.

Agreed, nothing after that ever rose to the same level. Everyone hyped up how great Impel Down was, but it was pretty underwhelming. Arlong Park and the Water 7 arc were the only parts of the show that really matter.

Utena is not that good and is plagued with production problems that Ikuhara dick riders praise as brilliant direction

Japan needs more multiculturalism.

SAO was great.

Gurren Lagann is so massively overrated when it's a 6 or 7/10 at best, and Nia is a fucking shit Mary Sue, and Yoko is even worse.

There's nothing wrong with being a virgin

Haruhi, Madoka, and Code Geass are all ridiculously overrated especially Haruhi.

All the anons above me are wrong.

3D anime is good.

My favorite anime is re: zero

I prefer CGI over drawn.

All the anons below me are wrong.

You win.

Japanese storytelling often falls flat.

World building, great.

Overarching plot, great.

Comes time to cover specific plot details in a cohesive manner, or bring a story to its conclusion, not so great.

This applies to most Ghibli films, and I don't understand why people like them so much

That's not contrarian. That's just Sup Forums

Gorespammer was right.

I think the first two seasons of Black Butler are not only better than the source material, but a genuinely good show that's dismissed because of its fanbase.

I-I like anons

The Fishman Island flashback is one of the best stories One Piece ever told. Fisher Tiger's death is complex and tragic in ways that even Enies Lobby doesn't reach.

I don't know that anyone rates CG highly. Then again I suppose everyone who watched it with Sup Forums when it aired is gone. But nonetheless, none of us were under the illusion that it was good. Just that it was fun.

I concur.

Be Invoked is better than EoE

that's a terrible opinion. you should be punished

All of you guys have disgusting opinions. Kill yourselves.

Oreimo is objectively good.

Fisher Tiger's death was pretty neat, it is true. There were good parts scattered throughout the rest of the series. The rest of the Fishman Island arc is forgettable, though; no arc exceeded Enies Lobby.

Cow tits>Disgusting flat chest

this is just a western opinion

Gurren Lagann was bad and the most memorable moments were well executed but poorly set up.

Normalfag westerners like Ghibli though. They just see it as Japanese disney.

Evangelion is the single most important piece of media in existence.

Yeah, I can feel that.

I'm here. I was here when Geass Sunday was. I was here when there was Sup Forums - Anime and Sup Forums - Anime/Random. I was shitposting with Moot when he was on SA.

At some point you have to call "asspulls all the way down, but he never dropped a single one" good.

I really liked greco
I mean really liked greco

Anime peaked before the 00's.

youtube.com/watch?v=dQgAnh8qBe0

JoJo is the greatest shonen to have ever been made, no exceptions.

op said contrarian

99.9% of users on Sup Forums started with Naruto, occasionally pretending to have seen half a dubbed episode of Elf Princess Raine to appear cool. It's all fake.

I found Monogatari boring and pretentious, I watched Bakemono back then and I dropped it at Ep. 8, and never touched it again.
I hate SHAFT narrative style.

I never understood how normalfags like Spirited Away, considering how surreal it is and how taken aback normalfags get by slightly out there things

Lain is kind of a shitty show. It's good at setting an atmosphere and it's somewhat interesting at first, but then they just start throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks.

Inuyasha is underrated as fuck in terms of characters.

Despite everything, I like Naruto.

Waifuism will never die

K-on is shit, and Sora no woto is the same turd but with military uniforms.

Anime is a shitty medium.

Sup Forums is the best board.
DBS, nurutu, BnHA, SnK, etc. are hastily ruining it, however, even if I read two of those.

>Not one piece

Of course it will never die, it became a mainstream meme, now you can find faggots who don't even watch anime and uses that word, as everything from japan is a weeabo, now every anime girl or just a cute girl is a waifu.

Gunbuster is actually kind of mediocre and I can't see why everyone praises it so much

People who endlessly say that a character or so is their waifu yet does not actually feel that way/isn't actually in love with them disgust me.

Child seiyuu like the ones in Barakamon and the daughter in Amaama to Inazuma sound like shit. It's painfully obvious they don't have any vocal training and hearing them speak juxtaposed with professional VAs is jarring as fuck. I don't have anything against the kids so much as the person(s) who decided to cast them. There is a reason most child characters are voiced by adults.

Gunbuster is bad. No I take that back, Gunbuster is total shit. A 1/5 at the very best.

The characters are uninteresting as hell but this is to be expected when you ripoff characters from a much longer series but try to cram their arcs into 6 episodes.
Some claim the animation is amazing but this is also complete bullshit the only idiots who say this are manime retards who confuse shading they like with animation quality.
The mech designs are flat out UGLY. Some of the designer's worst works.
The girls aren't hot, unless you think the kid from 0080 is hot as well. I also don't like leotards at all.
The music is ok I guess

It's truly a gateway anime for people who want to pretend to have intelligent retro tastes of the worst kind

Shitty popular shows like Mirai Nikki and SAO are a necessary evil to filter shit anime fans from latching on to shows that are actually decent and shitting up conversions about them

Oppai loli isn't as bad as people think, it's just that most of them draw them way too big.

How about this opinion: SAO isn't even that bad, but its core fansbase needs to fuck off.

Nah watch this.

G-Reco is the only good mainline Gundam in the last 10 years.

A story that could've been told in its entirety in 12 episodes but instead went on for +50 is suffering from a major flaw.

>watching Monster

That manga about the salmon is the saddest and most terrifying thing I've ever read in my life.

Medium size is disgusting. Flat or huge. Anything in-between should be burned.

Admitting to watching anime IRL is fine as long as your character doesn't center around it.
Rather, not denying it as opposed to openly stating it. It usually doesn't come up in normal conversation.

I too hold this opinion fellow user! Fuck moeshit!

Sup Forums's gotten that bad, huh?

Even when cherrypicking the picture on the left is ten times less appealing.

Katanagatari is a 5/10. The dialogue is an unending stream of word vomit. The beautiful visuals can't solve the story's problems.

He is pretty bad at cherrypicking and even worse at image editing.

Tiger and Bunny was absolutely mediocre and I don't understand Japan's boner for it

Agreed. It peaks at episode 5 or 6, the episode with Lain's sister is the most effective moment of the whole show. After that, the more they try to explain, the less interesting it becomes.

I don`t have a waifu and I don`t need one.

That could be said about all of Urasawa`s works.

I hate how normalfags referred to any nip stuff as weebshit even when they're not talking about actual weebs. Thank god Sup Forums hasn't fallen that far yet.

>Sup Forums hasn't fallen that far yet
Yeah it has. If I had to guess I'd say Sup Forums is 70% normalfag now.

Tetsuo did nothing wrong

On your popular series threads, yes. The other half of the threads are still classic Sup Forums

Most of classic Sup Forums either migrated to stay most of their time on /m/ or something else or just stopped coming here.

They're even in threads for shows like Two Car and stuff damn near nobody watched like Twin Angels.

I hate how no one has done anything to keep Sup Forums and other outsiders from making 10 goddamn Dragon Ball threads at a time and every other shounenshit is all over the place too.

>/m/
Unless you consider blatant lazy shitposters and crazy Symphogear and Muv-Luv fans as "classic Sup Forums', definitely not. /m/ was overrun by Sup Forums and ESLs a long time ago.

Gunslinger Girl S2 was a good show in spite of the artstyle.
Murata's art is inconsistent, and while he does some great pages, a lot of them are very generic and forgettable.
Manga threads are on average lower quality than anime threads nowadays thanks to the presence of 24/7 threads for every weekly fighting series with any sort of following.

>/m/
You are delusional.

OP said contrarian not retarded opinions you dumbfucks.

/ss/ is absolute garbage

Not that user but I've mostly left Sup Forums behind in favor of /m/ and one other anime related board. The only problem with /m/ is a lot of recent mecha anime have been bad, and there's not much new left to say about various old mecha series I've seen already.

/m/ has almost completed its transformation into /sg/ - SciFi General.

one piece is a masterpiece

I think the Haruhi light novels fucking suck, especially the last few ones, and the anime is genuinely better.

Aquarion EVOL was pretty decent throughout 2/3rds of its run, and the last third, while disappointing, wasn't something that ruined everything forever like the shipperfags seem to imply.

So true, it would have been best for the straw hats to be massacred on sabaody instead of being saved.

Other normalfags tell them to like it, so they do.

sauce?

I think the world would be a better place if people acted like anons on Sup Forums. We all hate each other and are so full of ourselves that this is the only place where I think some decent conversations can actually happen.

Oh boy, you have no idea of what you are saying.

And Stardust is the best chapter.