Net-juu no Susume

RIP Elite NEET

So she offed herself? I knew this would happen eventually. She was wise to end her life before it got any worse.

Dead

I saw this twist coming honestly.

It was all a dream.

OL Cake > Elite NEET

The only fate of all NEETs

Please don't use my screencap to shitpost.

I thought it was otomeshit

She was too pure for this world.

can some explain me what ol cake mean ?(also bump)

Unmarried woman over the age of 25.
Nobody wants a Christmas cake after the 25th.

Elevens have this thing called Christmas Cake that is undesirable past the 25th. Single women past 25 are similarly unwanted.

Subs when

5 hours

thanks so ol cake and jc cake is the same thing ?

>jc cake

i saw it in a another thread about the dranking cake girl
i think is actually jk cake

>friday
>the inevitable cataclysmic event in a few hours
Today's the day all that was good in the world ends, light turns to darkness, happiness to sorrow, hope turns back to despair. I guess she simply wasn't the chosen one

It's not fair.
We finally get a cute NEET cake MC, voiced by Mamiko no less, and this is what happens.

Those disgusting 3 lines that she has for eyebrows pisses me off so much. Why cant they just give her normal eyebrows like everyone else. Ffs

She got cuter!

I think she looks cute in short hair

Rape fucking when?

Hopefully never.

What if rape was the reason why she turned into a neet?

shorter hair > bad
she is ten times better

Go back to your Goblin Slayer containment thread.

I hope she stops being a NEET.
You can play videogames and still be a member of society AND being a member of society without working 14 hours shifts, you know.

Not in Japan, not as a woman

This. It's extremely off-putting to me.

Why is her mole so fucking sexy?

Her eyebrows are supposed to be bushy to the point she needs to pluck them to look normal. If she had giant caterpillars for eyebrows, she wouldn't look as cute.

>If she had giant caterpillars for eyebrows, she wouldn't look as cute.

They'd be far more thicker and longer than Mugi's, user.

>We finally get a cute NEET cake MC, voiced by Mamiko no less, and this is what happens.
Yeah, unfortunately that's the way of the world. I went through the 5 states of grief this whole week, and my final resolution is that she simply was a false prophet, and we'll have to have faith and keep waiting for the true chosen one to arrive some day

Because girls with visible moles are unusual

Would slam both in-game and irl.

I admire your optimism, user.

They just need to be colored correctly, then it would be perfect.

That's totally not the issue here. What you guys fail to understand is that the "haircut episode" is the kiss of death for any NEET character. From then on, everything you liked about her in the first place is retconned. Every cute little thing that made her cute in her NEET way will be scrapped and replaced with a shell of the character she used to be, and the anime shifts from "fun eleeto neeto adventures" to "trying to fit in with the normies and rejoining the rat race". From then on, it's just bullshit episodes like "going to the mall to buy shit you don't need to fill the void in your heart", and "never speaking again of NEET things unless it's in a negative connotation", and the inevitable "throw away everything you used to like that was NEET related to become a working class robot like the rest of the drones". I wouldn't even be surprised if she throws away her body pillow. She's literally going to die as a character. Everything that made her whom she was will cease to exist. For a clear example, think of Chiaki from Gamers! and how she became a steaming pile of boring, uninteresting, fake, unlikable, pretentious dog shit as soon as she got her haircut

You just might be autistic user.

You should have expected a girl willing to pluck her eyebrows before going to work would get her first haircut in ages before meeting a guy on a date. That's the kind of person she always has been.

>I can't rebut anything he said, because it's all true. I best just do a personal attack, since he just schooled me and I feel embarrassed, even though this is an anonymous board, and I would be better off just quietly reflecting on his sound analysis of this thread's subject!
>I should also thank him for taking the time to explain the situation to a summerfriend like me, but my hubris won't allow it. Fuck it

>That's the kind of person she always has been.
Easily rebutted: She had long hair while she worked and merely held it in a bun. The "haircut episode" is the signal that it's the death of the character she used to be. My point still stands

>expecting a change in status quo
>in a Mongolian flipbook
>SoL
I think the user had a valid question

Why not both?

Even if the hair was long, it was still shorter than the unkempt NEET version. Just admit you have a fetish for NEETs. Moriko was always the kind of person to care about appearances.

I don't hate this.

The "haircut episode" is an anime trope, and a major flag. It's the same as those warning lights you see at train crossings that go nuts when a train is getting near. The end result is inevitable. You're better off just pretending she's a completely different character from that moment forward, and assuming the character you used to know died

So will they fuck after the date?

Is this another example of beta MC and nothing happening the manga or is it actually worth picking up?

I am sad now, will she become a normie? Or will she beat the odds and be a normie who partakes in mmos. I really don't know how to feel.

I think what he meant is that you're a bit obsessive about this stuff to an autistic degree. Some of just wanna see how the narrative turns out, and don't really care if she abandons her elito neeto tendencies to find doki doki love with Sakura-chan.

To be honest, that's exactly what I expected when I read the synopsis weeks before the show started airing.

Dude she just got a hair cut and plucked her eyebrows.
She is still going to play MMOs and daydream about her healslut waifu.

You ok there buddy?

I want to MoriMori to suffocate me between her big. sweaty tits.

wrong

>/ourneet/ is dead
hold me bros, I don't want this to turn into Gamers! 2.0

Y'all are being paranoid. She fucking quit her job to start playing mmos all fucking day. There's no going back for a character that realizes work fucking sucks and would rather stay inside a small ass apartment then interact with the outside world. She'll probably get together with the guy with the tech job and exchange sex and eventually become the mother of his children so she can stay inside his home all day and play video games.

Nigga thats 1/4 gay

That's being oddly optimistic, what if he rehabilitates her with his dick?

>normie
Please leave.

Ya'll should probably go outside more instead of posting on this board. Even Anime is starting to tell you to gtfo.

Fuck off, normalfag, I won't stop being a neet.

To be fair, the office work life in Japan is consistently shown as being horrifically soul sucking.

>tfw no more long hair
Things were going so well, but it just had to use this tired old trope. I guess I'll still watch it but a part of me is unlikely to recover from this.

720p and 1080p are out, so stop shitposting and start watching. Can this thread even be saved?

what if she cuts her hair short and pegs sakura-chan while he's dress as lily?

Honestly in this case it seems appropriate anyway, long hair is a really pain in the ass to take care of when you have to make it look presentable for a job.

OP single when?

Indeed, people should realize than NEETs dont win because they cant win, and should not win if the show is trying to give a meaningful message
Theres so many things wrong with being a NEET, like sucking other's money and self induced depression
Also NEETs never win IRL, they suicide or get back to work, no matter what people want, NEETs never win

She could probably corrupt the sakura-chan with impure thoughts of her succulent moriokas.

>I want this anime character to remain sad and miserable simply because I am and if I can't have it not even fictional characters can.

>save me

Lily-san is too good. I don't want the anime to focus on Elite Neet being "normal" again. The point of the show is to show that what's normal is what people care about, not what society demands.

Oh fuck off with this shit. Shorthairfags always go for the "LONG HAIR IS TOO HARD!" argument, like that has any relevance in anime on top of her already having had long hair when she went to work. But the worse part isn't even the short hair, it's the style. It's always a shitty bob cut or pixie cut that looks like they lopped it off. It always looks as a result.

Disgusting

It's okay, he knows.

>bowing to the konbini workers
Was it autism?

>Cuts her long hair
Jesus titty mother fucking Christ even if she looked somewhat better, she now looked so fucking empty.

I hope you are all not weirdos and play your real gender.

Jesus user calm down, just saying the truth here, long hair IS more of a pain to deal with in a working environment.

If you think it looks bad then that's up to you, but that wasn't what I was really talking about.

>her smile and optimism
Short hair was a mistake.

>The point of the show is to show that what's normal is what people care about, not what society demands.

Are you the author? holy shit guys! the author is posting on Sup Forums!
D-Domo arigato, mangaka-san. I heard you were sick. Hope you're doing fine. take it easy and finish work at your pace when health allows.

Is she stupid or what? she is clearly saying to the chad guy that she want him to fuck her, any man can perceive that a sudden change of hair style before a date mean that.

I play as a cute tomboy Lalafell in FF14.

Fucking hell, Japan. Would it have hurt to just do it one goddamn time?

Heh.

It's all Kanbe's fault.

>2017
>playing mmorpgs

It's one of the place where I can pretend to be a cute little girl.

FUCK OFF CUNT