Male: crossdressing

>male: crossdressing

is there like a tag for a girl getting NTR'd? I kinda like it if the guy is cheating.

>Tomboy
>Tall_Girl

>male: aheago, female:huge breasts, female: strapon

KYS traitor.

Actually gas yourself degenerate.

-censored -furry shota futanari incest

>Netorare, Female: Futa on Male, Female: Big Benis, Male: Cross-dressing

You just use the other parent tag

Sup Forums is dead

is the "male:" even needed with "crossdressing"? I mean its not like female crossdressing is much of a thing these days

>male:cbt. tomgirl

>OP: faggot

>tfw there will never be an anime as good as avatar
;_;

Toph best character

>tomboy
>short_hair
>tanlines
>spats

Sup Forums has always been full of people looking for boogeymen. There are so many bigots here unlike Sup Forums because of the subject matter.

Anime is just either sexual exploitation, edginess for the sake of edginess, nonsensical writing that doesn't even make sense for the creators themselves, or dumb over-the-top action.

If you want to experience something good, you need to explore other mediums, like western animation.
Samurai Jack and Avatar: The Last Airbender are delicious.

>There are so many bigots here unlike Sup Forums
This means nothing because Sup Forums is the most tumblr board on this website.

Kill yourself. But, first, watch more anime.
Do you know how many anime there are? Literally thousands upon thousands. The shit Sup Forums watches, comedies, romances, and action, are all plain entertainment aimed at teenagers and young adults. Obviously, you won't see tons of real "works of art" on the front page of Sup Forums. But they do exist.
Anyway, neither Avatar nor Samurai Jack are "works of art." They're good cartoons, and certainly better than a lot of anime, but not that good, you sack of shit.

>kokona:cock

Honestly agreed. I don't know I've gotten a lot sick of anime or something but it's often so badly written. Like there's barely any subtlety in it and everything has to be so in your face. Ugh..

>emotionless sex.

>Ugh..
kill yourself

>all the way through

>There are so many bigots here unlike Sup Forums because of the subject matter.
Sup Forumsmblr pls go away and never come back

Name a better action/adventure anime that is better than avatar.

Um....

>Female:urethra insertion

>people will respond to this bait

You guys know this is a pasta right?

Is it bait if it's true? Anime are generally better than cartoons but the top tier cartoon are way better than anything anime has to offer

I'd take Evangellion , TTGL, Cowboy Bebop, Fist of the North Star or JJBA over any western cartoon

Tangent. Can a girl be a cuck? A Chad can ruin a girl with his thunder cock, but you can't ruin a dick with tight vagina.

>straight shota
>incest
>impregnation

you guys rock

>but the top tier cartoon
Like?

Patrician taste

please make it stop with the feminine boys
I never asked to be gay

>Male: crossdressing, ahegao, futa on male, exhibitionism, humiliation, urethra insertion, piss drinking, triple anal

>no leg lock

>Fist of The Meme Star
>JoJo's Gay Adventure
>Tengen Toppa Mechashit Lagann
Those are shit. Bebop is good and Evangelion is decent, that's all.

Steven Universe, Rick and Morty, Gravity Falls, Futurama, Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad.

Now get outta here weeb virgin. Let the men discuss actually good entertainment. My fit nutritionist girlfriend is in the room and she's laughing at all the butthurt weeb posts. Lol

don't fish like this, at least use something that even slightly resembles real bait

>Pinus in vegana

>futa on female, mind break, ahegao, corruption, moral degeneration, humiliation, male: crossdressing

>straight shota
>big penis
>he's dominant

>Dominant trap fucking another dude into sissydom

>leg locking

>rape mindbreak tentacles pregnant eggs

What tags does your favorite doujin have?

>males only
>lactation
wut?

Do not question it, just book a trip to the hospital for burn injuries my dude

Spirited away

Pure like snow.

>mysterymeat

>male: magical girl

degenerate, trapshit is terrible 90% of the time. male: bisexual is where it's at

Why Sup Forums hate her puffy vulva so much?

tags: guro, furry, vore, bara, futa on male, gay with hats on

Now all you need to do is pair it with at least one of male:mind_break and femdom.

stfu, I don't want you Sup Forumsutists comming over to Sup Forums

netori

>If you want to experience something good, you need to explore other mediums, like western animation.

Called reverse NTR

>tags: Time Stop

>loli femdom cervix penetration

> + xray

Fuck off from Sup Forums and never return.

>lolicon
>tomboy
>anal

why is it most hentai manga are so generic anyways? Its 90% brother/sister incest and its always her first time so nothing out of the ordinary.

Try finding something like shota/considerably younger loli, barely existing at all and least of all mmf

tomboy tall_girl oni

vanilla hetero magical girl

daughter gentle femdom father

mother furry x human son

what he said