Character in manga gets knocked up

>character in manga gets knocked up
>she starts wearing baggy smocks and becomes a formless blob because the mangaka can't draw bellies to save his life

Who are the worst offenders?

I'll never understand this pregnancy fetish a lot of people seem to have
Impregnation I get, but pregnancy?

I don't have it but I fap to sicker shit so I can understand
Do not ask what

In what particular way? Non-consensual or consensual? The former would be understandable.

It's fun punching that belly

3D pregnancy is disgusting, 2D pregnancy is the thinking man's fetish

Girl cannot impregnate another girl.

>bald man
I don't like where this is going.

Not with that attitude.

What if they identify as having a penis?

This pic belong in every pregancy thread

I've been waiting for it.

And this.

It has an element of helplessness and submissiveness due to them becoming more helpless. Pregnancy is what sex was designed for so it is kinda satisfying on a primal level and shows the evolutionary prowess of the readers insert.

By Jamal.
By Tyrone or Malik or Terrance. She doesn't know.

stop that

It's a shame she died, she'd have made a killing as a ventriloquist.

Its the thought of caring about a woman that another man impregnated since the reader clearly isnt the father

Interesting. I didn't see it that way.

Are you the same guy that says waifufags are cucks because their waifu is someone's love interest?

I like how her crackhead pupils were made normal size too

Evolutionary inclination. you know the lady is fertile and want to create further pregnancies with her. Way more logical fetish than most.

I mean, that's not what people are consciously thinking when they find a preggo 2D character sexy, but that's the deep down root if it.

>Slender arms and legs
>Skinny face
>Only big belly

That is not how pregnancy or weight gain works. Even shittier than OP's pic

Did you click Sup Forums on accident?

Only loser incel permavirgins fetishizes pregnancy.

>Thread about shitty ass proportion and art complains
>Post shit art and proportion
>Did you click Sup Forums on accident?

What's next, are you going to complain about anime characters having unrealistically big eyes?

>It is anime so i stuff as much shit tier art down my throat as i want

Kill yourself. Take your bloated belly the fuck away from muh Sup Forums, fucking low standard retard

What
Are that new update?

It's a shoop.

no. just pointing out the fact that the reader is attracted to the idea that somebody else impregnated their waifu. you cant interpret it any other way

Is every pregnancy fetishist sterile then?

Ah I see, you're a habitual whiner.

Need some help finding this online.

Never mind I am an idiot

Pregnancy is the thinking man's fetish. What's better than seeing a woman's body slowly becoming softer, thicker, and more feminine as it grows to support your child, living proof of your intercourse with her?

Whenever a doujin ends with the girl pregnant it immediately gets an additional point in my book.

You have neither cock or balls user

NTR pregnancy is objectively the strongest kind of pregnancy.

but why?

not all girls gain 50lbs of fat while pregnant

calm down no satan, he's just american

Women gain atleast 12 kg to 20 kg while they are pregnant, which is enough to change your figure significantly. Less than that and you have a pretty good chance of miscarry

>anons are literally uneducated - the post

what ?

I don't care what study did you read, I'm just talking about what I personally saw, relatives having childrens and the mother looking the same as before but with a big belly, a minimum of fat on the legs in some cases but that's it, a year max after birth and they were back to normal, and only one got even fatter after it

>Rugal x Yukari

This.

>That is not how pregnancy or weight gain works. Even shittier than OP
That's precisely why 2D is better

>Kouichi Mugitani
>"shit tier art"
How does it feel to have such shit taste?

literally who

I still don't get this cg. why is she wearing a wedding dress when she's that pregnant? usually you get married before it's too noticible. is it some kind of humiliation play? I wish the game would get translated. the anime was really fun.

Getting married = you love each other.
Being pregnant = you love you love each other.
Therefore, getting married while being pregnant = diabetes.
At least that's how it is in the eroges I've played. The heroines aren't ashamed at all of getting pregnant out of wedlock, if anything they're excited they're forming a family so soon.

How pregnant is too pregnant?

You know that shit that appears on DeviantArt? That's too pregnant.

>DeviantArt
Not hum, but I don't really delve into "deep" parts of the site.

[s]No[s] such thing as too pregnant.

Is this Shindol?

>[s]No[s]

Please lurk two years before posting.