Yuri!!! On Ice

Yuri!!! on GRAND PRIX exhibition with genga, food and goods will take place November 18-19 alongside Yuri!!! on CONCERT.

Two big events in two days, really feels like the old times. Are you excited for imminent new info about the movie?

>Yuri!!! On Ice
>is yaoi shit

release date, i need it

They are lesbians trapped in the bodies of men

>Are you excited for imminent new info about the movie?
I'm cautiously optimistic. We also expected new movie info at the end of Yuri on Festival or the 4Dx event, and got nothing.
>Bikefairy
Aaaw.

Just you wait. It will be an announcement for a Sanrio flash mini series and nothing about the movie.

>We also expected new movie info at the end of Yuri on Festival or the 4Dx event, and got nothing.
I personally didn't expect anything at all at the 4DX, since it was just a theatrical screening of the old episodes. But this time is different I think. We've carried on without a single update since the end of April, I think it's time.

Cute

Fairy nendo never

What a cute katsudpn. He will be a nice addtion to my ever growing Yuuri nendo harem.

I really need nendo Yuri and Victor on my table.

Where have you been? He got his agape nendo version and now a casual attire nendo is coming out.

But why no pics of Victor's nendo allowed?
I read that it looks like pic related, arms crossed and same expression.

>But why no pics of Victor's nendo allowed?
The hell, they allowed pics of Piggy but none of Bald? What is the rationale behind this?

Piggy doesn't want to share.

Some dumb mini series to keep hype going until the movie in late 2018 or 2019, you know it's not getting here any sooner wouldn't be unwelcome.

Piggy is a selfish little shit.

Perfectly round.

Now let's pray they can draw his delicious eyebrows and not use shiny paint on him.

Baldy's cuteness should be shared with the world.

Is there anyone skilled enough to put tiny Russian flags on Viktor's skates, by the way? I'd do it if I could into painting plastic.

Is it just me or does that ass look kinda underwhelming compared to Victor's? Anyway you shouldn't expect much from GEM.

Nice. Couldn't figure out the exact roundness in the pics from the mag.

It's a round butt and proportioned to his body, I can fap to that multiple times a day

Is his nendo not finished compared to Yuuri's or something, or is this some kind of weird nip marketing strategy.

I know Piggy doesn't have the most unique design, but this bitch could be anybody. They should have given him (and Bald for that matter) more iconic outfits than the OP ones.

So cute, that expression is perfect for booping his nose. I can't wait for casual Fairy.
Bike and Phichit nendos never;_;

Yeah they chose boring costumes. Kotobukiya chose a suit too, why not his Stammi Vicino costume?

Viktor's ass is next level and for admiring from afar. Piggy's, on the other hand, is deliciously round and looks like they'd fit perfectly in your hands. Thank god they are different.

We don't know Piggy's sculptor yet, do we? I wonder if it's the same person as Viktor's.

Because GSC will do it right? ;_;

If Toysworks's Vitya didn't have such a horrible face, I would have bought him just for the costume.

>and for admiring from afar
Nah they are for fondling and curing all your ills.

I don't deserve to touch him.

Chris is not wearing pants?

No one does, but that ass needs to be groped nonetheless.

Even if there won't be any news or announcement it'll be a party as usual. Also I love to see more genga especially if there'll be original sketches like the engraved rings one.

>Viktor
Spelling is a minor issue, but I'm still curious how this misinformation spread when the subs and all official sources used Victor, not to mention there are Russian guys who use c instead of k.

I'll be having a hard time not touching his butt all the time when my figure arrives. Also, I'd like to see customs guys' faces when they see that butt.

>Toysworks
Cancer ;_;

Alter figs never.

Monkichi looks so creepy with eyelashes and beard

I'm pretty sure I read a con report where Sayo said Bald only acts cute around Piggy, so that's not just true for the Yuri on Stage live drama.

That ass needs to be touched everyday for good luck.

I know it's officially Victor but I can't get rid of this spelling habit because for some reason, I feel that Russian words should have the letter k somewhere.

>Sayo said Bald only acts cute around Piggy
I remember this, it's a small detail but from a retarded tumblerina who reported a lot of wrong shit. Sayo was talking about Bald's face in the last scene of ep 12 being reserved for Piggy only.

However in previous stage dramas Bald was indeed acting cute around Piggy and Fairy mentioned in the first one about Piggy hiding Bald away because he didn't want anyone to see Bald's cute side. I also remember Taco or China or both saying Bald was unexpectedly cute, so unfortunately it's no longer a secret.

Man piggy is such a lucky man.
He got the living legend lust after him because he went wild in a banquet.
Now they're almost inseparable.
Why aren't you trying to seduce your idol?

>I remember this, it's a small detail but from a retarded tumblerina who reported a lot of wrong shit.

You're right, I was skeptical about the rest of her report (especially about Sayo wanting to show Bald's dick in ep 1 if it wasn't for the censors...or maybe she really said that but was just kidding), but I was inclined to believe the "cute only for Piggy" thing because we had that canon-ish confirmation in the stage drama.

Time to drink.

I honestly wouldn't mind a mini series with the Sanrio x YOU collab, even if it has no ice skating in it and it's a SOL series with the Yuuri and Victor going on crazy adventures.

>Sayo wanting to show Bald's dick in ep 1 if it wasn't for the censors
It only takes common sense to know this isn't true.

But it's not like Bald was shown putting on a cute act for the sake of other people yet so it could easily come true. It's just not as private as Piggy might wish. But he likes showing off how much Bald loves him so it's not a big problem.

what is this? piggy is so cute

Did Isabella go wild at prom to seduce JJ?

Bald should always be in v-necks. Ok outfit, that is the simplest Makkachin I have ever seen. Pig looks ok too and kinda lesbian. Fairy in leopard print, same as always.

This art is too safe. I hope the next one is more exciting.

Every time someone says that Yuri looks like a lesbian, why?

I hope Victor buys Yuri his clothes.

>that Bald

Surely even nips can tell that’s the posture and look of a homo and not just purely a European celebrity.

I don't think she had to do that. She probably just made him a shit ton of compliments and leaf already dripped in his maple syrup. He seems like the easiest of the whole cast to seduce.

He dresses as an european straight for nip standards and as a gay guy for european standards.

will also have a pig birthday event

I love the rich gay aura bald exudes

Bald can be cute in public, but only if his cuteness is directed at Piggy.

Is this the cutest nendo ever released? Piggy, please, stop trying to make me poor(er)

it's not painted yet... or so I read

YOI's wiki. The autistic mods refused to use the official name until recently because "muh russian spelling" or something

Why do we have to wait so long?
Somehow KyoAni is able to churn out Free! films yearly.

I hate how handsome Kubo's JJ is.

I'm glad they did not forget that detail.

This is beyond autism. It wouldn’t be unusual for a celebrity like Bald to use a more international spelling when it’s not Cyrillic .

Another collaboration. Gotta love how they leave us thirsting for months with barely any new content to get by, and then release all these new stuff in just a day.
Piggy's style is so comfy!

Johnny Weir's russian ex husband was a Victor, so it's not like it doesn't ever happen.

That way of sitting is not very ladylike, Fairy.

>Kubo's JJ
Tbh he's always handsome when he's not animated like a potato.

At Karatsu with Toyonaga I think

Yeah there'll be Toyonaga too. I wish I could go, fuck. What will they do? Games? A Q&A corner? I hope there'll be a godly Kubo art for this year's birthday of best boy.

Is that supposed to be blood on Fairy's shoes?

now I'm mad I'm not landing in Tokyo until late saturday. I wonder what will be in the food hall

>I hope there'll be a godly Kubo art for this year's birthday of best boy.
user, it's right here

Will you attend the Concert? The exhibition is both days, you can go on Sunday.

>bikefairy peeping at each other

Cute

yea I'm going to the evening showing so I'll check out the gxp beforehand. I'm pretty surprised how this gxp was announced so close to the event.

which outfit would anons wear?

Have fun! And please post some reports if a yoi thread is up.

Fairy's, so I can feel closer to him.

indeed

Victor. I like red and coats.

Seeing Nip fujos recreate those clothes for their tiny BaldFat dolls is really cute.

Who gave Pig those clothes? He looks 12.

he looks like a 16 year old dressed as a 60 year old, kek

I want to hold Victor in my arms and rub my face against his neck. He must smell very expensive.

Piggy looks like he's a mystery novel detective reject. He appears so awkward. Maybe this is his first time modeling for a fashion shoot.

Pig’s except without those tacky pins.

Say what you want, I want to ravage this extravagant nerd.

Either Bald is being cute at him by the camera, he’s hiding an erection, or unrolled pants make him uncomfortable.

so bullyable

Trigun Victor looks too weird.

Pig could cosplay as Meryl

shit... that domestic baldfat...

Wow. an old OTP of mine